Wellness at Work

Story Info
A coworker wants to make up for her poor performance.
4.6k words
4.58
14.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

I generally liked going into the office on Fridays, especially since the pandemic had forced the acceptance of working from home and most of us weren't ready to let it go yet. Where I worked, we were supposed to be in the office 2-3 days every week so I went in on Monday and Friday since most people weren't ready for the weekend to be over, so they didn't want to be in on Monday, and were ready for the weekend to start, so didn't want to be in on Friday. That meant that, although there were other coworkers who came in on those days, they were few, so it was peaceful and quiet with limited, if any, interruptions. Then one Friday when I was in the office, I saw that Leela was not only also there but she came over to chat with me. I thought my peaceful Friday was out the window but I didn't realize what a pleasant surprise I was in for.

Leela and I had worked together on a project recently and she had really let the team down. She had all kinds of excuses for not taking care of what was her responsibility but her behavior was inexcusable. When I saw her coming toward my desk, I was prepared for another round of why it was not her fault but things didn't go that way at all. What she wanted, initially at least, was feedback on the project and her performance related to it, so I didn't hold back and really let her know what the expectations had been and how she had failed to meet them. I was not her boss, I was her contemporary, so this definitely was not constructive criticism; I was being absolutely brutally honest.

"I know I screwed up," she finally said, "and I want to make it up to you."

"Take this feedback with you to the next project then," I replied, "and use it as lessons learned."

"I was thinking something more immediate," she continued, "Something to really show you that I mean it when I say that I'm sorry for letting you down."

As she was saying this, she rolled the chair she was in closer to me and ran her hand along my thigh. I felt an immediate surge of blood toward my cock and, looking into her big brown eyes, I knew there was no chance of me not at least verifying what she was offering. I totally got that she was trying to buy her way out of trouble for not doing her job but, as I said, I was not her boss so she wasn't going to be able to gain anything from me with sexual favors, assuming that's what she was alluding to. We were close in age, which let's say is older than entry level, and other than her work ethic, there wasn't anything I found unattractive about her. She was Indian, so brown-skinned with black hair and brown eyes, but she also had a nice figure and big boobs. There were many things she could have been suggesting, and I'd have been happy with any of the ones that crossed my mind, but none would have been appropriate for where we were currently sitting.

"I'd love to know what you have in mind," I replied, "but this is not the place for it."

"All of the conference rooms and focus rooms have glass walls and glass doors," she said, "so is there even anyplace we can go?"

"There is one place, as long as we're discreet," I told her, "The Wellness Room."

There was no privacy of any kind in our open layout office space but I guess there were some things that required privacy so a "wellness room" had been incorporated into each floor plan. It was an interior room with a door that locked, cabinets, countertops, a small refrigerator and an armchair. No one ever explained what it was supposed to be used for or who was allowed to use it so it mostly sat empty and dark. It also wasn't too far from where Leela and I both sat so I suggested that she go back to her desk then head to the wellness room from there and I'd head there from my desk so no one would see us going in that direction together then notice that the door was closed.

Moments later, we were in the wellness room with the light on and the door locked behind us. Leela dropped to her knees and started working on getting my pants open as I felt my cock stiffening again. Once they were open, she took my pants down to my knees then ran her hand over my stiff cock through my briefs before sliding them down, too. My stiff cock sprung out so she stroked it briefly before having me sit in the armchair. With my pants and briefs now at my ankles, she was kneeling before me gripping the base of my cock before engulfing it in her hot mouth. I moaned and ran my fingers through her thick, black hair as I watched my cock repeatedly disappearing into and reappearing from her mouth. She left nothing to be desired as a cocksucker and quickly showed that she had the skill and experience to draw out the pleasure she was providing. It felt so good as her mouth slid up and down my cock that I was expecting it to not take very long before I was blowing my load. I was pleasantly surprised that she could make it feel so good while also make it last much longer than I was expecting.

I just relaxed in the armchair, watching her and enjoying the building pleasure as I committed this experience to memory just in case it was a one-time thing. I was hoping that it not only would not be just this once, but that it wouldn't be just this one thing. A skilled and pleasurable blowjob was absolutely something that I was appreciating but it also made me think that there could be many other things that we could enjoy together. There was no way I was going to stop her to check if she was interested in anything else at that moment, though; I'd look into that once I'd blown my load into her hot mouth. Based on the effort she was making to continue drawing out the pleasure, she was either feeling really bad about her performance on the project or she was enjoying having my stiff cock in her mouth almost as much as I was enjoying it.

It was never a concern that somebody could have come knocking on the door and interrupted us so I would have been happy to enjoy her oral talents for the remainder of the day had it been possible. She was so good at sucking cock, though, that even with her ability to draw out the pleasure, there came a point when even she couldn't hold back the inevitable. The pleasure continued to build and my cock was becoming even thicker the closer I was getting to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to slide her mouth up and down my stiff cock. Even when I finally grunted softly and began to spew, she just swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. Only when I was completely spent did she release my cock from her mouth and sit back on her heels.

"That was outstanding," I finally said, "and you've absolutely made amends."

"Oh good," she replied, "thank you."

"I feel like as long as we have this room, though," I continued, "maybe we should just keep going."

"What did you have in mind? she asked, appearing intrigued by the idea.

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I'd love to see you naked," I said.

"Really?" she replied, sounding absolutely surprised.

"Is that so surprising?" I asked.

"I guess that lately I've been feeling like my husband doesn't even want to see me naked anymore," she replied, "so it feels surprising that anyone else would."

"I'd not only like to see you naked," I assured her, "but I'd like to get you naked then run my tongue over what I uncover."

She moaned and closed her eyes briefly then started to get up so I slipped out of my shoes then took my pants and underwear completely off. I pulled my polo up over my head so I was fully naked then also stood as she gave my body a good looking over. Moving closer to her, I reached for the bottom of her blouse then started to raise it up. She lifted her arms to allow me to remove it, which revealed a black bra holding in what promised to be a substantial pair of boobs. Rather than immediately releasing those big beauties, after tossing her blouse aside I briefly caressed them through her bra before working on getting her pants unfastened. As I started to slide her pants down, I hunkered down myself and was soon staring at a black pair of bikini panties. My cock was trying valiantly to revive as I gazed up at her wearing just bra and panties.

Since I was down there, I went ahead and slid those bikini panties down, revealing her well-groomed black bush. It took some effort to resist the urge to immediately lean in and start licking her pussy but I definitely wanted to release those big boobs first. I stood and reached behind her to unfasten her bra then backed up as I slid it down her arms. Her big boobs seemed to expand even more once freed from their confinement so, after tossing her bra aside, I ran my hands over the soft, smooth flesh and her hard, thick nipples. The blood continued to return to my spent cock but I was still going to need more recovery time and I knew exactly what to do in the meantime.

I maneuvered her over to the armchair and had her sit then knelt in front of her, leaning in to lick and suck her hard nipples which caused her to moan softly. I kissed my way down from there over her stomach until I was planting kisses on her hips and inner thighs. Finally, I took a close-up look at her pussy before moving in closer and running my tongue along her slit, which made her moan a little louder. She was practically overflowing with juices, which I was slurping up as I repeatedly licked her slit and she continued to moan. There was no way I ever would have expected to be doing this when I arrived at the office that morning and, as much as I liked it when it was peaceful and quiet, I was absolutely enjoying this even more. Based on her moaning and the way she was rocking her hips toward my face, Leela was clearly enjoying it as well. I got the clear impression that she enjoyed it even more once I slipped a couple of fingers into her hot, wet pussy and began to slide them in and out while licking and sucking her clit.

Since the door had a lock and there were few other people in the office anyway, I was comfortable with drawing out the opportunity to eat her pussy rather than just trying to make her cum quickly. I was a big fan of eating pussy, anyway, especially one that I'd never had the opportunity to eat before. Leela was definitely a slacker, without a doubt, but she was also a babe and, since I wasn't sure what would happen once we left that room, I wanted to make sure to thoroughly enjoy myself in there for as long as I could. Drawing it out so that I could enjoy it for longer naturally equated to drawing out the pleasure that she was experiencing but I was also making the effort to keep that level of pleasure building the longer I was devouring her. I was also thinking that, the more pleasure she experienced and the longer she enjoyed it, the more likely it would be that she'd be interested in continuing to engage in these sorts of activities after that day. Just in case it didn't end up working out that way, though, I was going to see if she'd let me take photos or videos while she was still relishing the experience.

Even as I was making the effort to continue to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing, I wanted to make sure I didn't get to the point where, instead, I was holding off an orgasm that she desperately wanted to experience. When she seemed to be having an issue with keeping her moaning at a reasonable level so that it wouldn't be heard outside of the door, I figured maybe it was about time to switch gears and focus on making her cum. It wasn't a drastic change in technique but very quickly her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter as she was suddenly building more quickly toward an orgasm. Since my cock had almost fully recovered by this point, I was really hoping I'd have the opportunity to slip it into her pussy given how it felt around my pumping fingers.

Finally, she started to tense up and arch her back, so I assumed that meant she was right on the verge of cumming. I just kept up what I was doing, even as she gasped and all the tension left her body, which then began to shake. It was a long orgasm and appeared to be intensely pleasurable, which was obviously good for her, but I hoped it would end up being good for me, too. I didn't end up disappointed. I continued to lick and suck her clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy through her orgasm and, when she'd obviously finished cumming, I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and into my mouth as I raised my head. I was looking over her naked body while sucking her juices off of my fingers which resulted in my cock being fully rigid by the time she opened her eyes again.

"You are so good at that," she gasped.

"Thanks," I replied after removing my fingers from my mouth, "Any time you want a repeat performance, just let me know."

"Same goes for me sucking your cock," she said.

"Excellent," I replied, "but maybe there's something else we can do with it, too."

I stood and her eyes went wide when she saw my stiff cock sticking out. She reached out and briefly stroked it before I had her turn around, kneeling on the seat of the armchair while leaning forward on the back of it. Moving in behind her, I guided my stiff cock into her hot, wet pussy from behind and we both moaned softly. I easily slid all the way in until my hips pressed against her ass then held her waist as I started to slowly fuck her. Her pussy felt outstanding as I slid my stiff cock in and out of it and, once I had a good rhythm going, I moved my hands up to cup her swinging boobs. She was pushing back slightly and reached down between her legs, presumably to caress her clit while I was fucking her. Hefting the weight of her big tits in my hands, I knew that I was going to have to figure out a way to fuck them at some point, even if it wasn't that day.

If someone had started banging on the locked door at that moment, screaming about needing to use the wellness room, I don't know that I could have stopped because it felt so good. Even though she was a babe, I'd never even thought about fucking Leela before that day and, now that I was in the middle of doing it, I didn't think I'd ever be able to stop thinking about when we could do it again. Her pussy just continued to feel even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her but I wasn't quite building toward an orgasm yet. Since I'd cum once already, that tended to help my staying power for the next orgasm. I was hoping it was the opposite for Leela, that her second orgasm would be even easier to achieve than her first. I wanted her to cum a lot so that it'd be more likely that she'd feel the same way as I did about continuing to fuck each other after this time.

When she started to push back a bit harder and her moans were getting a little longer and slightly louder, I figured she was probably getting close to cumming again. I reluctantly released her tits and straightened up, holding her waist again while making sure that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. Looking down, I watched her ass jiggle each time my hips smacked against it and, between her pushing back and me thrusting faster, the rhythmic smacking was getting louder. I doubted anyone would have been able to hear it, even with an ear pressed against the door, but I was enjoying hearing it along with her moaning. When she finally pushed back and held there, I pushed my cock as deeply into her as I could and likewise held it there. A moment later, she gasped and her body started shaking so I slipped my cock in and out a few times to enjoy the increased lubrication that was flooding her pussy as she was cumming.

It was another long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm but, if mine had been building at all, this pause followed by some slower fucking caused it to back off a bit, which was fine with me because it meant continuing to fuck her for even longer. Once she'd gone still and had apparently finished cumming, I slipped my stiff, slippery cock out of her. With a bit of quick maneuvering, I had her temporarily move to one side of the chair so that I could sit then she straddled me. She was immediately lowering herself onto my stiff cock as we both moaned softly once again. With her big, beautiful tits right there in front of me, I was both admiring and fondling them as she slowly moved up and down on my tool. The only thing that could have stopped me from continuing to stare at them was when she brought her lips to mine, kissing me passionately before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

She was still able to keep a good pace riding me as we were making out and I continued to fondle her tits. Given that we were locked in a windowless room in the middle of our office in the middle of the workday, this was still incredibly hot but I was glad that we at least had that armchair. I suspect that, had a desk chair or something equally less comfortable been the only thing available, we'd still have been thoroughly enjoying ourselves but maybe just slightly less than we currently were. Regardless, while I'm sure that armchair had not been placed there with this purpose in mind, I was happy that we'd found a use for it and that room. I don't think there was any place I'd have rather been at that moment.

We continued to make out while she maintained the pace at which she was riding my cock but, once she began to pick up the pace apparently in pursuit of her orgasm, the more difficult we were finding it to make out with the increasingly faster pace. We kept it up for as long as we could but eventually reached a point where it was just too difficult. At this point, she straightened up and I leaned back, which gave me a remarkable view of her tits. Noting that they were bouncing as she was riding me hard and fast, I moved my hands away to watch them. While her bouncing boobs were hypnotizing me, I reached around to caress her soft, smooth ass cheeks as they also moved up and down.

I glanced up briefly a few times, noting an expression on her face that suggested she was experiencing a high level of pleasure, but mostly I was just watching her tits bouncing. I started to push up into her each time she dropped down, making sure she was getting the full length of my cock in hopes that this would provide her with even more pleasure. It was definitely helping me as I started to feel my own orgasm beginning to build but the increasing lubrication in her pussy was a contributing factor as well. I suspected that she was going to cum again before I quite got there and, again, that was just fine with me because that meant we keep fucking or switch to something that would likely be just as pleasurable.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, she went silent as though holding her breath then let out a soft cry as her body started shaking. I couldn't really push into her to enjoy the additional flood of lubrication but, since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around from her ass to resume fondling her big boobs. It appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm, her third one, which had me thinking that there was a considerable chance that we'd be doing this again at some point. If her husband didn't want to see her naked, I didn't know if that also meant he wasn't interested in fucking her but, if he was, it wouldn't have surprised me if he was only concerned about getting himself off. I'd be more than happy to continue making sure that she had orgasms that she didn't have to provide for herself.

After sitting on my cock for a few minutes as she was recovering, she climbed off of it and off of the chair, taking her succulent boobs out of my reach but giving me a quick glimpse of her entire naked body before she knelt. I assumed she was going to finish me off with another blowjob, and she did start out by first pumping my cock then briefly sucking it, but she soon brought her boobs together on either side of it. As she moved them up and down along my shaft, I moaned softly. The soft, smooth flesh felt amazing against my cock, even after having just fucked her hot, wet pussy and experienced her talented mouth. I was going to be more than okay with finishing up on her tits so I leaned back and just watched as she held them together and moved them up and down. This obviously was not the first time she'd done this and I was glad that it wasn't a new concept to her because I knew I'd want to do it again and again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12