Wellness at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her focus was on my pink cock as it reappeared repeatedly from between her light brown tits, though she'd occasionally glance up at me and smile. I figured I probably had that same look of someone experiencing a high level of pleasure that I'd seen on her face earlier. She'd also occasionally move her tits away from my cock and briefly suck it, which I realized was so that she could slather it with saliva for lubrication. I thought just the soft, smooth flesh against my cock probably would have still felt outstanding but it occurred to me that she might feel some uncomfortable friction. Either way, with the combination of saliva and her boobs, it wasn't long before I was back to building toward an orgasm again.

I definitely didn't want to be done but I was feeling more confident that this wouldn't be a one-time thing and I planned to not only ask if I could take some photos before and while she was getting dressed, but I was also going to request that she send me some whenever she was naked or almost naked. Even if her husband didn't seem to want to see her naked, I sure as hell did and hoped that my enthusiasm about it would be encouraging for her. I also figured that, if she was taking nude selfies and sending them to me and I was enjoying her nude selfies, it would continue to inspire us to try to get together again.

I don't know if she could feel that my cock swelled even more just before I started spewing but, since she seemed to be caught by surprise when my first spurt shot toward her face, I'm assuming she didn't. Because she was looking down at that moment, the first couple of blasts hit her face before they weakened enough to just land on her tits. She flinched a little but never moved to avoid being hit in the face so I assumed she wasn't put off by it. Her tits were pretty smeared with cum by the time I was spent and beginning to soften. She released her tits and sat back on her heels then cleaned some of the cum off her face with her finger, which she then slipped into her mouth. I watched for a moment, with the occasional glance down at her boobs, then stood and led her over to the counter, where there was a box of tissues. I took one and wiped the remaining cum from her face which she'd only have been able to do herself if she was looking in a mirror.

"Thanks," she said, with a shy smile despite what we'd just been doing.

"You're welcome," I replied, "and thank you for everything that just happened. That was too much fun not to do again."

"I agree," she said, "but I doubt we'll have this kind of freedom any time we do this again."

"Yeah, we'll need to figure out some alternate locations," I said, "but I sure feel motivated to make that effort."

"So do I," she replied, "I can't even tell you how much I've enjoyed this."

"How would you feel about posing for some photos before we finish up?" I asked and her smile actually got bigger. I guess she really must have been feeling like no one would want to see her naked. She let me take a bunch of photos, both naked and as she was dressing, then I dressed as well. As I did I was telling her that any time her clothes were coming off or just before they were going on, if she had her phone handy, she should take photos and text them to me. When we were dressed, I made sure we had each other's numbers and hoped she'd follow through on sending me photos. I slipped out of the room first to make sure the coast was clear and found that the office was still pretty devoid of people. This made me feel like Fridays at the very least could be fruitful for continuing these activities.

She ended up being quite generous with the photos so I was quickly building quite the collection. She sent a few videos, too, so I often had to send videos back that showed what her nudes had inspired me to do. We found a few other ways to hook-up at or near the office, including in her car or mine in the parking garage. We didn't end up working on another project together so I have no idea if her work ethic ever improved but, honestly, I didn't care because she definitely put the effort into making sure I experienced high levels of pleasure.

12