Wendy and Alex With the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
986 Followers

Everyone woke up early the next morning. Bari and Sam had to get up early and request early maid service so their room would be made up and so they'd be ready when room service delivered lunch for everyone. Wendy and Alex were up early just to make sure they were on time. Wendy was a planner, and she hated being late. As a result, she and Alex were ALWAYS on time. Actually, they were frequently early to events and sat in their car until it was reasonable to go in.

Thanks to Wendy's planning, she and Alex arrived at the girls' room at exactly 12:00.

Alex looked at his watch, then looked at Wendy, then laughed. "You purposely started walking slower half way here so we wouldn't be early, didn't you?"

Wendy laughed. "We've been married too long!"

Wendy knocked on the door, and they could hear one of the girls yell "Coming!" Bari whipped open the door. She was wearing a sundress with a yellow print and cute chunky heels. Sam was behind her wearing a ruffled summer miniskirt with a light blue floral pattern and a white top that stopped just above her bellybutton. The top was loose at the bottom.

Wendy walked in, gave Bari a hug, and said "Hi, Bari! Thanks for inviting us." Then she walked up to Sam and said, "Hi, Sam!" and gave her a hug.

Alex was surprised Wendy knew who was who. He gave Bari a hug, without really speaking in case Wendy was wrong, and then gave Sam a hug. Wendy looked at Alex. "You didn't use their names. You don't know who is Sam and who is Bari, do you? Didn't you hear me?"

"Uh, yeah, but I wasn't sure you were right."

"How can you not tell them apart? We were with them all day yesterday? You don't see the difference?"

Alex was thinking 'not with their clothes on', but he thought it was better to keep that to himself. "Well, I was doing the driving, and the road was curvy. I guess I was paying attention to the road and not the girls."

"Oh, THAT'S your excuse?" Wendy said. And then she started laughing. Then Bari started laughing. The two of them were laughing while Alex and Sam just looked at each other with confused faces.

"You're such a sucker," Wendy finally said when she caught her breath. "I texted Bari earlier asking her what she was wearing so I could pretend I could tell them apart."

"What a sneak you are!" Sam said. Then all four of them had a good laugh.

Lunch was set up on their balcony. It was a perfect day to eat outside. It was warm and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The redwood table had been formally set with placemats, cloth napkins and silverware. Bari walked over to a serving cart which had two pitchers.

"Bloody Mary or Mimosa?" she asked, as she looked at Wendy.

"Mimosa, please."

Then Wendy looked at Alex. "Alex?"

"I'll take a Bloody Mary."

"Sam?"

"I'll take a Bloody Mary, too," Sam said.

Bari poured the drinks and poured herself a mimosa. She handed each person his or her drink, raised hers high, and said, "To new, wonderful friends. We're so glad we met you!" Everyone clinked glasses and took a sip.

On another serving cart, there was poached salmon, whitefish, tuna salad, egg salad and shrimp. A breadbasket held croissants, blueberry muffins, and mini onion rolls. Finally, there was a tray of cut-up fruit.

"I hope there's something you guys like," Bari said.

"Oh my god, yes," Wendy replied. "It's fantastic!"

They talked for a little while before getting lunch. Bari refilled everyone's drinks, and everyone felt great.

During lunch, the girls talked about their family.

"Our dad's the CFO of a large technology company," Bari said. When she mentioned the name, Alex knew how he could afford to send his girls on a very fancy vacation. "And our mom is an OB/GYN."

"I guess you both decided to follow your dad's career path more than your mom's, huh?" Alex asked. "Did either of you ever consider medicine?"

"I thought about it for a while," Sam said. "But it seems like such a long road. Med school, residency, then a fellowship. And when we'd hear my mom and her doctor friends talk, most of the time they complained about how much time they had to spend convincing insurance companies to allow some procedure rather than taking care of patients. She said a lot had changed since she stated on her career path 30 years ago. I just didn't have the passion for it that I think you need."

"I never thought about it," Bari said. "I loved dealing with numbers. Then I loved learning about business. I wasn't sure where I'd end up, but I knew I wasn't going into medicine."

Wendy and Alex talked about how they met, their families, and their jobs. The conversation flowed very easily; clearly everyone was having a good time.

Wendy looked at her watch and yelled, "Oh shit! I can't believe how late it is. I've got to get to my massage. My appointment's at 3:00."

"Shit! I've got one, too," Bari said. "C'mon, we'll walk over together. We'll be on time."

"I hope so. I HATE being late!" Wendy said. "Alex, I'll see you later. Stay with Sam so she's not alone."

"She might prefer to be alone, Wendy. Or maybe she has plans," Alex replied.

"Oh, yeah. I've got plans," Sam said. "Let's see, I could unfold and re-fold my shirts, or maybe I could wash the dishes so the staff won't have to." She smiled at Wendy. "Thanks, Wendy, I'd appreciate not spending the afternoon by myself."

"You see, Alex? Now play nice, share your toys, and do whatever Sam wants." Then Wendy turned to Bari. "You ready? Did I mention I hate being late?"

Bari laughed. "Okay, okay. We can go. See you later, Sam."

They both got up and walked out the door.

Sam got up walked to the edge of their balcony and looked out at the ocean.

"It really is beautiful, isn't it?"

"It sure is," Alex replied, but he was only half talking about the scenery and the ocean, and half talking about the profile of the perfect body he was staring at.

Sam turned around and started walking toward the sliding glass door. "Sorry, I've got to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Alex stood up and walked over to the railing. It definitely was a perfect day.

When Sam came out of the bathroom, Alex walked back into the room. When he tried to sneak a peek at Sam's chest, which he seemed to do frequently, he quietly gasped. Something was different. He no longer saw the outline of her bra. Instead he saw two dark circles that were slightly visible. And there were two enticing bumps from her nipples. She had taken off her bra! Alex tried to be cool, but his face gave away his thoughts. Sam just smiled as she walked past him.

Alex walked up behind her, wrapped his right arm around her waist, and pulled her against him. His stiffening dick pushed into her ass.

"I think someone is a trouble-maker," he whispered.

"What are you talking about?" she quietly said in her most innocent voice.

"Someone went to the bathroom and took off her bra."

"And my panties," Sam said.

"Oh, God," Alex groaned. He pushed his now-completely-hard dick even further into her ass. He couldn't believe the only things between his hands and her naked body were two pieces of thin material. He slid his left hand between his body and her ass and rubbed her ass. He almost felt like he was touching skin, the material was so thin.

"You know, I'm married. I shouldn't even be touching you."

"Don't you remember what Wendy said when she left? She said to do whatever I want. Can you guess what I want?"

As Alex kissed her neck, he took his hand that was wrapped around her waist and started moving it up under her loose shirt. He moved it very slowly, walking his fingers up her stomach until his fingers brushed the bottom of her left breast. They both moaned.

Alex paused. A million thoughts ran through his head. He was holding a stunning woman in his arms -- a woman he wanted and who wanted him. But he was married. He'd been married for 10 years. But 10 years with only one woman. And sex had gotten boring. And infrequent. And then he thought about Wendy's comment that he should have a fuck-buddy. And he decided what he had to do.

He took his hand and placed it directly on top of Sam's breast and gave a very gentle squeeze. Again, they both moaned. He rubbed his thumb over her very hard nipple, then pinched it between his thumb and finger. Subconsciously, he was thrusting his dick even harder against her butt. He slowly massaged her breast for a minute.

He pulled his left hand off her ass, moved it around to the front of her body, and slipped it under the waistband of her skirt. He quickly encountered the landing strip he had been thinking about for two days. He moved two fingers down and up her mound, over and over, stroking her landing strip. He loved the feel of the pubic hair under his fingers and loved hearing her quietly moan. At the same time, his other hand was still massaging her breast and pinching her nipples.

After a few minutes of stroking her mound, and going slightly lower with each down stroke, he moved his hand all the way down and cupped her pussy. His middle finger ended up right between her lips, and he wiggled it toward her body until her lips were separated and his finger was in between her very wet folds. Another moan from Sam encouraged Alex even more.

He slid his finger up and down her lips. Then he pulled it out and used his thumb and middle finger to gently squeeze her delicate lips together and rub them against each other. After a bit, he gently held her left fold and rubbed both sides; then he repeated this on the right.

Sam's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the intense, wonderful feeling. Her breathing was heavy, and she kept pushing her hips forward to make even more contact with Alex's fingers. After rubbing both lips a number of times, Alex surprised Sam as he suddenly slipped his middle finger far into her pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned. She was soaking wet. Then he slipped in a second finger, creating intense feelings on every inch of her pussy. He slowly stroked in and out for a couple of minutes, listening as Sam groaned more frequently. Then he picked up the pace. As she was getting louder, he quickly pulled his right hand off her breast, slipped it into her skirt, and rubbed two fingers over her clit. Sam let out a shriek before she thrust her pelvis hard into Alex's hands. And then she let out a long, wailing cry as she exploded with a wonderful orgasm.

She kept thrusting her pelvis forward throughout her orgasm. It lasted 45 seconds, and then she stopped moving. Alex pulled his hands out of her skirt, walked around to the front of her, and wrapped his arms around her. She laid her head on his shoulder, weakly wrapped her arms around him, and just rested. Alex wanted to let her calm down before he got her going again, but he couldn't resist moving both hands inside her skirt and onto her ass. He gently rubbed her ass and maintained gentle contact between her pelvis and his still-hard dick.

After a minute, Sam lifter her head off of Alex's shoulder and looked at him. She flashed a soft, warm, satisfied smile. Then she put her right hand behind his head, pulled him down to her, and kissed him. Hard. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and couldn't get enough of him.

She slipped her left hand between them so she could rub his dick through his pants. When she first touched him, Alex gasped. This had the effect of pulling Sam's tongue even further into his mouth. Alex broke away from the kiss, put one hand on each side of the bottom hem of her top, and lifted it up. Sam put her hands up in the air so he could remove her top.

When he pulled the top free of her, he looked at her breasts. They stood high on her chest, with no sag at all. She had very dark, pink areolas that were a little bigger than a quarter -- which Alex thought were absolutely perfect. Her nipples jutted out like they were begging to be sucked.

"Wow. You are perfect," he said with a smile.

Before Sam could respond, Alex had his mouth all over her left nipple. He sucked on it and then flicked his tongue up and down. Sam let out an appreciative moan. When Alex pulled away, it seemed like only half a second before his hand was on the breast he just left and he had his mouth on her other nipple. The sudden stimulation of both breasts caused Sam to throw her head back and let out a long "mmmmmm".

Alex loved sucking and fondling Sam's breasts, and he continued going back and forth. But finally he forced himself to pull away as he bent down, put his hands in the waistband of Sam's skirt, and slowly pulled it down. His face was directly in front of her landing strip as it came into view. He continued pulling the skirt down as he looked up at Sam and smiled. Then he leaned forward and licked her landing strip from bottom to top. Sam twitched, pulling her body away from him, and then giggled. Then he did it again. As he stood up, he pulled his shirt off.

Sam unbuckled his belt, unbuckled his shorts, and unzipped them. She pushed them down to the floor. Then she wrapped her hand around Alex's hard dick through his boxer-briefs. She didn't linger there as she knelt on one knee and quickly pulled down his underwear.

She smiled as his dick came into view. His pubic hair ended in a straight line just above his dick. It was trimmed, not too short but enough to know he took care of it. There was no hair at all below that, including on his balls which he obviously shaved. His dick was very pale except for the bright pink head.

Sam wrapped a few fingers and her thumb around the base of his cock and lifted it. But she surprised Alex; rather than direct it to her mouth, she lifted it all the way up and she put one of his balls in her mouth. He let out a groan. She flicked her tongue around a bunch of times, and then let it out. She used her other hand to tickle his balls, which caused him to groan again. Finally, she put the tip of his dick in her mouth and stroked her lips back and forth over the edge where the head met the shaft.

This brought another loud groan from Alex. Sam continued this short, bobbing action, rubbing her tightly-closed lips just around the head and the super-sensitive part just beneath it. She also twirled her tongue around the head.

As good as it felt, Alex didn't want to cum yet. He reluctantly stepped back and lifted Sam. He kicked off his shoes and his shorts and boxer-briefs, then bent over to pull off his socks. He took Sam's hand and led her to the bed.

When they got to the side of the bed, he wrapped his arms around Sam, put one hand on each ass cheek as he pulled her against his hard dick, and kissed her. She ground against him as they kissed. Then he gently pushed her down onto the edge of the bed and kneeled on the floor. He placed Sam's right leg over his left shoulder, her left leg over his right shoulder, placed his hands under her butt, and quickly pulled toward the end of the bed. Her torso fell backwards onto the bed, as she yelled "OH!" and let out a laugh.

But her laughing quickly turned to moaning as Alex stiffened his tongue and buried it as far into her pussy as he could. He quickly flicked it in and out and then around and around. He continued this for a little bit, then licked straight up, softening his tongue just as he slid it over her clit. Sam let out a yelp -- of pleasure, not pain -- as his tongue hit her clit. He repeated his move, tongue fucking her for a few seconds, then sliding his tongue straight up and over her clit.

As he got ready to repeat this again, he reached up with both hands to caress Sam's breasts. His hands squeezed her breasts as his index fingers rubbed the end of her nipples. The intense pleasure in her breasts and her pussy was rapidly building.

After a few minutes, Alex stopped tongue fucking Sam and just concentrated on her clit. As he lapped at her clit, she suddenly yelled, "YES! Right there!" Alex stopped any other moves with his tongue and just repeated the exact same motion over and over at the exact same speed. He flicked at her clit again and again and again. Sam was letting out high-pitched grunts with each lick of her clit.

Suddenly her head started turning back and forth on the bed while she was moaning, with her right cheek hitting the bed and then her left. Suddenly Sam thrust her pelvis forward and grunted. She did this over and over, as a little thick, white liquid dribbled out of her pussy. After a number of thrusts, she lay still except for her heavy breathing.

Alex was in heaven. It had been years since he ate pussy, and he loved it. And THIS pussy was magnificent. And it belonged to a woman whose entire body was perfect. He stayed on his knees but kept his mouth off Sam as he gave her a chance to recover.

But as soon as Sam opened her eyes, Alex started again. He gently removed her legs from his shoulders and spread them a little wider. He stood up, though his knees were bent a little so his dick was in front of Sam's pussy.

"Are you on the pill?" he whispered. She nodded. "Can I fuck you?" She smiled broadly and nodded. "Can I cum in you?" She smiled again and nodded even more quickly.

In his slightly crouched position, Alex placed the tip of his dick in Sam's very wet pussy. She gasped as he entered her. Then Alex wrapped his hands under Sam's thighs and pulled her even further forward, with her ass almost off the bed. Then Alex stood straight up, pulling Sam's legs and ass off the bed with his hands. Her back was flat on the bed, her butt was up in the air, Alex's dick was buried in her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Alex started thrusting in and out. He was overcome with desire. His dick was being squeezed by Sam's pussy with every stroke. He was watching his dick go in and out, just below the amazing landing strip he fantasized about for two days. And her tits were bouncing up and down. They weren't moving too much, because they weren't huge and were very firm, but there was just enough motion to drive Alex wild. The entire view was overwhelming with beauty.

He wanted to remain in this exact position, with this exact view, forever. But he had been hard since he first wrapped his arm around Sam's body, and he knew he wasn't going to last long.

Sam had already had two tremendous orgasms but knew she was working toward a third. Alex felt incredible inside her -- it was even better than she imagined when she thought about him when she masturbated the last two nights. This position, with her butt in the air and Alex standing, felt so fucking sexy. Her moans and grunts were perfectly timed with every thrust. Although the pumping started out slowly, it had gotten much faster, and Sam was getting close.

And then, just like in her fantasy the other night, Alex whispered, "I'm coming!" and it threw Sam over the edge. A giant orgasm hit her entire body at the exact instant Alex started blasting cum into her. She screamed "UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" as Alex was grunting in the same rhythm. Although each of them heard the other, at this point, they were oblivious to everything except the enormous pleasure ripping through their bodies.

After almost a minute, Alex lowered Sam's body back onto the bed, slipped his dick out of her, and kneeled on the floor. He laid his head down on Sam's mound. Both of them were still breathing quickly. Finally, their breathing started to return to normal.

Sam was the first to speak.

"Wow. That was nice! I wanted you so badly."

"Mmmm. Same for me," Alex quietly said. He lifted up his head and looked up at Sam. He could see her landing strip, her perfect tits, and her face. He pulled himself up so he was still on his knees but with his body vertical. "But we need to talk."

"You wanna talk? Okay, I'll go first. Let's do it again!"

Alex smiled. "Yes, that would be nice, but there's no time now, and we seriously need to talk."

Sam could see he was serious. "Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

Leader12
Leader12
986 Followers