Wendy and Alex With the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, your sister."

"My sister?" Sam repeated, a little surprised? "You want to fuck my sister?"

"NO!" Alex replied, "I don't want to fuck your sister!"

"Really? She's very pretty. Her body's pretty similar to mine," she said with a smirk.

Alex realized now Sam was toying with him.

"I'm sure you and your sister share a lot. Like everything. But she's also gotten very close with my wife. Um, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to mention this."

Sam looked at him for a minute without saying anything. Finally, she spoke up. "Yes, we do share everything, But I guess you're right. I should probably keep this one a secret."

Alex seemed relieved.

"Second, we need to get our stories straight. We just talked about general bullshit for a bit, and then we went for a walk around the complex."

"So, you don't think I should be lying here on the bed, naked, with your cum dripping out of me when Bari gets back?" Sam asked as sarcastically as possible. Alex smiled.

"How about we quickly clean ourselves up and go for a walk around the resort."

Sam nodded. She went into the bathroom to do a quick wash-up. They both got dressed and started walking outside.

"You really don't want to fuck my sister?" Sam asked again.

Alex smiled and thought about it. Sam's body was exceptional, and Bari obviously had pretty much the same. Sure, one might work out more than the other, but based on seeing them in bikinis, there was little difference.

"If you do fuck her, let me know if we feel the same," Sam said. Alex wasn't completely sure if she was serious or not.

"You know, you wouldn't be the first guy if you asked if you could fuck us both at the same time."

Alex stopped in his tracks, so Sam stopped, too. Of course, the thought of a threesome with two gorgeous women was certainly a fantasy most guys have -- Alex was no different. Fucking TWINS? When they both are incredible? It certainly was a fantasy he would now have. He continued walking again, with Sam by his side.

"Have you two ever done that?" he asked. "Sorry. It's really none of my business."

Sam laughed. "I haven't hidden much from you so far, have I? No, we've never done that. But we've been asked. I guess there was never a guy we both liked enough to do it." She paused for about 10 seconds. "Maybe until you."

Alex stopped in his tracks again. This time Sam kept walking, with a big smile on her face.

"C'mon, Alex. We're walking around the resort, remember? Can't wait to see how the rest of my vacation ends up."

And Alex thought the Exact. Same. Thing.