All Comments on 'Wendy and John'

by qdata

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Spelling!?

You REALLY should use spell check. The spelling is that of a child's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KEEP THEM COMING

GREAT story and don't worry about spell check. I guess the other comment was by a moron, not used to any English other than street slang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice work

A very erotic piece of work.

I could find nothing wrong with the spelling. I don't know what form of English the first poster speaks -- he put an unnecessary 'apostrophe s' on 'child' in his own comment.

You keep writing 'em qdata.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Filling a need

They both filled the need of one another , nothing wrong with that . Beautifully written and realistic . Please continue your storytelling ; you do entertain well .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So Realistic

Very Erotic. Good build-up to a nice finish.

Is any of this memeory or first person?

qdataqdataabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's feedback

Thank you for the favourable comments.

About the spelling: I'm English and so write in British English. Sorry 'Anonymous in USA #1', it's our language so don't expect me to follow US deviations :-)))

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Great Job!

This is a really well written story! The plot and raw passion build slowly untill were ready to explode--gret job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It!

A real slow burner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fabulous

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

I love this story and keep going for ch. 02 please thanks. cfh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Erotica at its best

with a slow paced build up. Really enjoyed the high point of the imagery connected to the gateau. There should be a special section on the use of food imagery in seduction. Thank you.

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 17 years ago
Fab

Fantastic story. It makes quite a saga when combined with the Son the Photographer serries it is related to. I love your writing style. It is great to see great incest stories written from the womans point of view. Please continue this series with more chapters. It would be fun to discover what happens after Dad/hubby catches them at the resort. Perhaps they can even meet up again with photographer and his mom!Regardless keep writting as I so enjoy your work. I hope the muses return to you with hot and horny fury!

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
Rockin'!

What a hot, hot story! Terrific set-up of the mom and son, excellent restaurant/dance scene, wonderfully laid out sex scenes. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she feels her son's big bump press into her tummy

What is it with lady writers on mother and son incest? Predictably, this story is wonderfully written! It's totally natural of course that the boy, Johnny, is powerfully attracted to his mother's cunt and would love to introduce his big hard on up between his mother's legs. The great news is that mom is just as attracted to her son's big fat prick and would love to give it a warm cozy home up her maternal twat. Johnny's just reached his 18th birthday, so his mother knows his hot young balls are overflowing with the rich boy-cream she craves. He's able to give his mother one power fuck after the other, and that's exactly what John-boy means to do. A son's big hard cock and his mother's dripping wet cunt--made for each other! Nature's great love story.

wellard94wellard94about 13 years ago

Exquisite story, well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spelling? English? American? It was just damn hot!

Very nice! You have a "feel" for the erotic, and it shows. Much sexier for its restraint rather than the usual overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great attn. to detail in building up the tension. Will definitely read more!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OK OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S END ALL THE BULLSHIT THE STORY WAS GREAT, WE ARE NOT ALL PERFECT LIKE SOME ASSHOLES . JUST DISREGARD THEM. IT MAKES LIFE A LOT EASIER. I'AM A FAN AND I WILL DISREGARD ANY MISTAKES . IF THE STORY IS GOOD WHO CARES ABOUT A FEW MISTAKES....................................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Your story really turned me on and I can't wait to fuck my mum,we've been feeling and fondling each other for weeks,tonight's the night.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

I like the way she fucked the old man,

useing his credit card. And then she

really fucked the birthday boy what

a happy day for him. Nice read,well done.

..THANKS..

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Sometimes the British language bores the fuck out of me. This story was an example.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous