Wendy Goes Dancing Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy & Ana's ordeal continues in a private room in the club.
8.3k words
4.66
19.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

Authors Note: This is the second part of my story, Wendy goes dancing. I think there will be a third part if it is received well. And, as usual, since these are my fantasies, there is a huge amount of non-consent and forced sexual activity. If this bothers you, you know the drill by now.

If you haven't read part 1, I suggest you do that as this part will make far more sense if you do. Lastly, I want to dedicate this story to the real life Wendy and Ana. They are kind, sexy and generous women who have allowed me to use them in my fantasies. They are actually engaged and I am so happy for the two of them. They deserve all the joy and love that life has to offer them.

* * *

The dance floor at New York's Little Sister nightclub was packed almost to capacity and the electric synth sounds of Egyptian Sun by Francis Mercier were pounding out from the speakers, filling the room. That combined with the general haze of noise created by the over 130 patrons dancing the night away made it almost impossible to pick out any one particular sound from all the other cacophonic commotion filling the air. One particular sound like that of Ana screaming at the man to stop as he wrapped a belt around Wendy's neck and used it as a leash to lead her off the main floor and into a private room. Ana tried to get up off the dancefloor where she had been forced to kneel and until mere moments ago had a cock shoved deep into her cunt and another into her mouth, keeping her scissored between the two of them as they rode her hard and fast. She had been given no choice in the matter but as usual, she had taken control in the only way she could. She had sucked and gagged on the man's cock and forced him to cum down her throat on her own terms while simultaneously thrusting back hard against the man who was fucking her from behind, clenching her pussy and again, leaving the decision of when to cum in her control.

The man behind her had slapped her ass cheeks repeatedly while the man in front reached beneath her and grabbed her breast. He squeezed and twisted it hard, trying to make her writhe or cry out. But Ana was made of sterner stuff and knew how to handle two wannabe Dom's. She trained slaves for a living and she was a stronger dominant than either of these two would ever be. Her breasts ached and her ass burned but it was a mere shadow of what she had experienced in her past. If these men thought that this is what it took to control her, they had another thing coming.

What did affect her though was seeing Wendy used and controlled by the men surrounding her. They fucked her ass and forced cock down her throat all the while slapping and teasing her body till the submissive nature in her took over and she gave herself to them. Now they were leading her off to do who knew what else to her. Ana cried out again but her voice was drowned out by everything else going on around her.

Then, two strong hands grabbed her own arms and yanked them hard behind her back while another man grabbed her face with his hand and twisted her head up to look him in the eyes. He stood tall above her, staring down with a cruel smile on his face. Then, to make certain she heard him, he leaned down and twisted her head slightly so he could speak directly into her ear.

"Your little friend is about to be our guest at an exclusive party and she said we should invite you as well, to share in her fun!" He squeezed her cheeks hard in his hand causing Ana to wince slightly. "Don't try anything funny or your little slut will pay the price, I promise!" Those words froze Ana's heart. She loved Wendy with every fiber of her being and she knew that this man at least wasn't lying. She purposely let her eyes drop, showing him a sign of obedience and nodded slightly. She had no intention of truly surrendering to these men, but she had to play the part if she was to remain close enough to Wendy to help when the time came.

The man seemed satisfied with her acquiescence. He nodded approvingly and lifted her head up as the two men holding her arms helped her to stand. Her black dress and lingerie had been pulled off or bunched around her waist and they now dragged at least the remnants of her dress up over her breasts. Then, still gripping her arms tightly, they began to march her through the crowds on the floor till they reached the curtained area she had seen them take Wendy through. Shoving her forward, they went in.

Through the curtain, Ana found herself in a short hall with a few darkened alcoves off to the sides. A few feet further there was a door standing open. Back here the music could still be heard but the sounds were slightly muffled. Enough so that Ana could hear the sounds of voices and laughter coming from beyond that far door as well as the sounds of Wendy's choked cries. Her heart leapt in her chest, and she wanted to run towards her, but the men held her tight. She could see through the door the backs of a few men, several of them taking their jackets and shirts off.

Behind her, now that they were off the main floor and away from what might be unwanted eyes, her own dress was grabbed and yanked down hard. She heard the thin material ripping and the shreds of her once expensive outfit were torn completely away from her body. Anas didn't care about her nudity in front of these men, she only cared about Wendy. She struggled against the two holding her tight.

"Let me go, you bastards!" She shouted. The men just laughed and tightened their grip. Ana was certain her arms would show the bruises tomorrow. Then she felt the long, torn pieces of her dress being wrapped tightly around her arms, just above the elbows. The material was twisted, pulling her arms painfully back behind her and causing her to thrust her proud, firm breasts out. As someone behind her tied and knotted her makeshift bonds, the man who was leading her looked down at her out thrust breasts and hard nipples. Dark round areolas the size of a silver dollar surrounded her hard, eraser sized nipples. He nodded and smiled appreciatively. Then he cupped her breasts in his hand and ran his thumbs over her tits, stroking and teasing them. Ana shuddered involuntarily at his touch.

"Oh yes!" He murmured half to himself, "You'll do very nicely." Then, to the others he motioned towards the door. "Come on, bring her along! She won't want to miss this!" The others pushed her back into movement and they went down the hall and into the room at the end. As they entered, the last man behind her closed the door. She twisted her head back in time to see him turning the lock on the doorknob.

The room inside was dimly lit by lowlight incandescent lamps along the wall. The room itself was rectangular in shape, perhaps 10-12 feet wide and twice as long. There was deep oak paneling and velvet drapes along the walls and deep red crushed velour cushioned benches along the walls as well, accented with stripes of gold. There were a couple of small tables in the room but the crowd there had already shoved them to the back, clearing the main part of the room for themselves and their "guest of honor".

Wendy was surrounded by men. The black leather belt was still around her throat and at the moment, Ana could see it was pulled tight and held upwards at an angle, restricting her breathing. Directly in front of her were two men who had already dropped their pants. Their thick, hard cocks were currently both shoved deep into Wendy's mouth while another man had hooked his fingers into her cheeks and was stretching her mouth wide to accommodate the cocks. Her hands had been pulled behind her and someone had obviously come prepared tonight as a thick zip-tie had been looped around her wrists, locking them tight behind her.

Another two men, standing at her side, were reaching out and playing with her breasts. They twisted her nipples and stretched them out. Then they would drop them and slap her tits with their open hand. Wendy groaned and gagged on the cocks filling her mouth and twisted back and forth trying to avoid the worst of the pinching and slaps. Her cheeks were puffed out and red spots were blossoming on them. Her nose flared as she inhaled, trying her best to breath even as she bobbed her head and suck on the two cocks. From her angle Ana could see Wendy's tongue occasionally slipping out from her mouth, sliding its tip under the two big cocks straining her cheeks, tickling their underside as her lips wrapped around them.

"You motherfuckers!" Ana shouted at the crowd. "Leave her alone. If you want someone, take me! She looked around at the sea of horny and unsympathetic men surround her and Wendy, and added, "Please!" The looked around at Ana and simply laughed. Then they turned their attention back to Wendy.

"I'm not sure the young lady is trying hard enough..." said the man holding the belt that was tight around Wendy's throat. "Let's see if we can encourage her!" Then he reached out and as one hand still held the belt high and up, constricting around her throat, he took his other hand and with his thumb and forefinger, pinched her nose shut.

Wendy's eyes widened in fear and surprise. She tried to shake her head and grunted and spit around the two cocks shoved into her mouth, but the man didn't release his grip on her nose.

"Suck harder bitch!" he demanded. Wendy's face was already beginning to turn red, and her body was shaking as she tried to get what little breath, she could from around the two thick cocks plugging her mouth. She began to bob her head faster, her lips fluttered and sucked at the two men, and she gagged and slurped with increasing fervor, all the while still unable to get a full breath.

"Now I think she's getting it!" cried one of the men whose cock was in her mouth. "Damn doe that feel good!"

"Let's see if this helps," another man said that was standing behind her.

He grabbed up an unopened champagne bottle that someone had brought in with them. He quickly maneuvered the wire sealing the cork onto the body and popped it off. The cork shot across the room and foam bubbled up and flowed out of the bottle and over his hand. He lifted the spurting bottle to his mouth and took a huge swig. Then, he shoved his thumb over the opening of the bottle and knelt down behind Wendy.

"Somebody spread her ass!" he called out. A man immediately leaned down and slapped her round, bouncy ass cheeks and then grabbed them tightly and pulled them wide, exposing her puckered and reddened ass hole. Already sore from having been dry fucked earlier it was still slightly flared from the abuse. The man with the champagne bottle smiled wickedly and brought the bottle down towards her ass. Then, with his thumb still over the bottle, he shook it vigorously and then quickly shoved the already squirting neck of the bottle hard up against her asshole, keeping his thumb in place till the last second. Then he moved his thumb and pushed the bottle hard. It fit snug up against and then slid into her ass, champagne squirting in a hard, foamy gush up into her ass. He laughed and pushed the bottle deeper as Wendy squealed in shock and pain, beginning to bounce and twist from side to side.

Wendy was beginning to feel desperation creeping over her. Fingers were tugging at her cheeks causing her to spread her face as wide as The Joker from Batman. Then two huge cocks were shoved into her mouth and while they both pushed and pumped their tools as deep as they could get them, other men slapped the back of her head and pushed her forward. Then there was the belt wrapped about her throat, choking off most of the oxygen she could actually get around the thick cocks. Her breasts were being teased and tormented at the same time, her nipples stretched and pinched, her breasts slapped and periodically an open hand would slap down hard on her ass cheeks. She wriggled and squirmed and grunted as all of these sensations and feeling were heaped upon her. Then the man holding the belt and choking her had pinched her nose shut, cutting off the last vestiges of air she could get. Her lungs were now burning, and her heart was hammering. Her eyesight was starting to get blurry, and she was feeling lightheaded, but still they slapped and pinched at her body urging her to suck deeper and harder on the two cocks forced deep into her mouth.

Suddenly she felt hands grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them wide. Her brain started to kick into panic mode. They weren't going to fuck her ass again, were they? Not now when she could barely keep up with what they were already doing to her.

Then she felt something cold, hard and wet pressed up against her sphincter. She grunted and tried to shake her head, begging them to give her just a small break. Suddenly something was shoved past the tight ring of her ass and a hard, stinging liquid was shooting up into her anal cavity. Her natural instinct was to bear down and expel it but they kept the neck of the bottle (she had immediately recognized what it was) pushed deep into her ass.

The shooting liquid foamed and filled her quickly. Her stomach immediately began to bloat and cramp, and the pressure built deep and fast. She screamed around the cocks and literally began jumping and writhing trying to get away from the horrible pressure being sprayed up into her ass.

The pressure built for agonizing seconds. Wendy almost bit down on the cocks she was swallowing but self-preservation stopped her just short of doing that. Still she screamed and cried and gagged and shook trying desperately to breath and to get that horrible bottle out of her ass. Then, suddenly it was pulled out and the release of pressure was immediate. Her bowels clenched, her stomach twisted and champagne shot like a geyser out of her ass. As much as the deeply foamy and carbonated liquid had burned going it, it was twice as bad shooting out of her. Her eyes crossed, her body began to hiccup in spasms, and she could feel the world reeling around her. Then, at the last moment, the pressure was released from her nose. She inhaled deep and ragged sucking in the much-needed oxygen. Hands still pinched and slapped at her, the cocks thrust even deeper, and her ass was slapped and spanked even harder but at least she wouldn't suffocate or have her stomach burst.

The two cocks in her mouth suddenly began to twitch and swell. Wendy recognized the signs all too well. She wrapped her lips tight around the two shafts and began sliding her tongue under and over their wide, fleshy bulbous heads. She could taste the salty and faintly bitter taste of semen leaking from them right before one and then the other began to shott their loads into her mouth and down her throat. Wendy was already lightheaded and a bit sick from being deprived of air and from the champagne enema she had been given but she knew better than to purposely try to spit out the men's cum. She used her tongue to scoop up the gobs of cum and guide them down her throat. She swallowed and gulped and swallowed some more. Her stomach roiled and felt gassy and full but only a few thin streams dribbled out of her mouth and over the fingers spreading her cheeks. She sucked on the two cocks till she felt them quiver and begin to soften. Then, finally, the fingers pulled out of her mouth and the men slid their deflating cocks out of her. Wendy cried out and sobbed as she gulped in sweet lungful's of air, coughing a bit on the last few drops of cum that she swallowed.

She fell heavily to her side and lay there gasping and panting as the group of men surrounded her and cheered at her efforts. Her body was sore, her throat burned where the belt had constricted it and from lack of oxygen. Her ass burned and throbbed and her stomach roiled, filled with two cum loads that she had been forced to swallow. Yet even through all of the pain and humiliation she had just suffered, hearing the men whoop and cheer at her for the way she had handled everything sent a flush of pride and accomplishment through her. Even as she gasped for much needed air, she smiled, knowing that she had been a good slave and had done whatever they asked of her...not that any of them had actually asked at all.

About a dozen feet away, Ana had watched in horror, and if she were honest, a fair amount of excitement, as the men had mouth fucked her beautiful young bride to be and shoved a squirting bottle of champagne up her ass. Now Ana watched as Wendy lay panting on the floor, her body still shaking from everything that had been done to her. Ana couldn't help but feel a deep sense of pride looking at her there. She had held up well under everything those men had done to her. Ana had trained her well and it showed in how she handled the whole ordeal.

Her moment of reflection was broken as two men stepped in front of her. They temporarily blocked Wendy from Ana's view as they stared down at her. Ana, on her knees and naked stared up at the men defiantly.

"This one looks like she still has some spirit left!" the first man sneered.

"Good! It's always more fun to break the strong ones!" The second man said, leering at Ana's sweaty and naked body. Ana spit at them.

"Do your fucking worst!" She growled angrily. The men just smiled back at her, their eyes glittering with lust.

"You heard her guys, free use here! Anything goes!" Several of the men clapped and cheered and moved in to fully encircle her. As they gathered around her, the man who had urged them on spoke up once more. "I'll start things off." The man walked away from Ana and over to the tables that had been shoved against the back wall. As he passed Wendy, he looked down at her. "You should watch this...it will give you an idea of what's in store next!"

Wendy groaned and looked up at the man as he walked on past. Her eyes were still blurry with tears, but another man grabbed her and pulled her up to her knees, holding her steady and turning her so she could see Ana, bound, naked and kneeling, surrounded by men. Her heart went out to her beautiful Dom, and she cried out!

"ANA!" Ana looked at Wendy with a genuine smile on her face.

"It's okay my love," she said softly. "These men are just playing at being in control. I can handle them!" Then she paused and stared deeply into Wendy's eyes. "And I know you can too!" Heat, love and the thrill of her mistress and lovers' faith in her suffused Wendy, sending strength and courage shooting through her entire being. She dropped her eyes, still smiling and gently nodded.

"Yes Ana." Then the man was back, having retrieved something from his messenger bag/briefcase that he had dropped on the far side of the room. He held out his hand to display two steel binder clips laying there.

"I think these will work...For now!" He added with a cruel laugh. Ana's eyes widened as she saw the big, black metal claps. Her heart sped up and she knew where he intended to put them. They would hurt. But she didn't let that fear show, she just stared at him defiantly. Wendy on the other hand saw the clamps as well and realized what the man intended to do with them. She shuddered in fear, not for herself but for her beloved Ana. She knew from experience that, like herself, Anas's nipples were highly sensitive. She let a small whimper escape and breathed out in a weak whisper:

"Please...don't!" Ana looked at Wendy and met her eyes. She shook her head and smiled at her.

"Don't worry about me, Kitten. I'll be fine! The man looked down at Ana and laughed a short, harsh laugh.

"Lets just see about that, shall we?" Then he put one of the heavy binder clips on the ground in front of him. He then took his free hand and grabbed Anas's firm breast and squeezed hard, twisting it as he did so. He held it tight for a moment and then released it. He took his thumb and forefinger and gripped her nipple between them. He pinched hard and lifted it up and twisted. He wasn't gentle and he pulled till Ana let out a small gasp of pain. Satisfied he grinned down at her. He pulled her tit out as far as he could stretch it. Ana tried to lean forward to lessen the pain but another man behind her grabbed her shoulders and held her in place.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers