Wendy Goes Dancing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in front of Ana took his binder clamp and pressed it open. It was obvious that it was very tight and took some force to force it open. Then he ran the cold metal along the underside of Ana's breast and up onto her stretched nipple. He slid the open ends of the clamp over her till the mouth of the clamp was caressing her full and puffy areola. Then, without warning, he released the clamp and it snapped shut tight, biting into the soft flesh of her breast.

Intense pain flared like a red-hot lash over her nipple and through her breast. Ana did her best to remain stoic, but a small grunt of pain escaped her, and a tear trickled down her cheek. Still, she remained erect and proud, staring back at the man. The man's eyes were bright with arousal as he watched Ana struggle to master her feelings. He took a hold of the clamp and pulled on it till Ana winced and gave out with another snorted grunt. He nodded, satisfied and reached for the other clip. Ana expected him to play the same nasty game with her other tit and she steeled herself for it. But he surprised her. He looked up at the man holding her shoulders and directed him to pull her backwards, to a semi-reclining position. With her arms bound behind her, Anas had no leverage to stop him and she found herself leaned backwards, the man behind her holding her in place.

The man then knelt and pushed her legs open, spreading her so he had easier access to her shaved and vulnerable pussy. He took a finger and slid it along her slit, still wet from the fucking she received earlier in the evening. He slid his finger up and down along her gash and pressed inward with each movement, pressing his finger deeper into her. Ana clamped her teeth tight and didn't make a sound but she had a feeling she now knew where this was going and it made her shiver, just a little. The man continued for about a minute, sliding and stroking his finger along her pussy, adding a second finger and thrusting deeper. Soon he was sliding in and out of her faster and harder and Ana began to feel the heat starting to spread. She began to breathe faster, her breasts rising and falling as she panted and wriggled her ass against the man's ministrations.

For his part, the man continued to finger the tall, proud woman till he could see her start to breath more heavily and her pussy clenched around his fingers as he shoved his digits in and out of her. Then, just as she started to give in fully with a soft guttural moan escaping her, he pulled his hand out and quickly grasped one of the outer lips of her cunt. He took a swollen, fleshy piece, especially sensitive and pulled it away from her pussy, stretching it out as far as he could. Then he took the other clamp and opening it, he snapped it shut on her thick pussy lip. He set it firmly and gave it a few solid tugs to make certain it was on tight.

For Ana, the pain was immediate and intense. It felt like someone biting down on her most sensitive parts and she let out an involuntary scream. The man was delighted in his handiwork. He stood up and smiled down at the struggling woman. Wendy saw what they did to Ana and she went wild. She attempted to leap up and go to her, crying out her name but she was grabbed by several men who held her in place. The man who had clamped Ana's pussy lip, turned and looked at the howling Wendy.

"Someone put something in her mouth and shut that bitch up!" he demanded.

Wendy screamed out at the man, but her yells were cut short as someone grabbed a thick handful of her brunet locks and yanked her head to the side. As she shouted at them to let her up, a large black man stepped forward. His cock hung down between his legs, only at about half mast but it was already at least 8 or 9 inches long and still growing. He Pulled Wendy's head up and shoved his thick monster cock against her lips and shoved it deep into her open mouth. Wendy had no time to try and shut her mouth to keep him out. Suddenly there were several inches of very big and thick black cock filling her mouth and still pushing deeper.

She tried to spit and turn away, but her head was held tight and as the man thrust in deeper, someone behind her pushed her head forward onto the invading tool. Wendy gasped and snorted and gagged on the man's thick member invading her mouth but despite her best efforts, he pressed deeper till she could feel the wide spongy head against the back of her throat. Wendy frantically began snorting air through her nose before they decided to cut off her oxygen supply again. Her tongue slipped and slid under the big, thick shaft and she tried to wrap around it's head and lavish it with her saliva, drooling and gagging against the constant pressure to force his cock deeper still.

Meanwhile, over with Ana and her own group of tormentors, the man who had clamped her tit and pussy now sat down facing her, his legs spread to either side of her body, his cock, rigid and trembling standing hard and upright. He wasn't the biggest or thickest Ana had ever seen but he was no slouch in the cock department. He looked at the men all surrounding her.

"Let's see how many of this sluts holes we can fill. One or two at a time, I don't care." Then he gestured at the man holding Ana up. "Bend her forward and make her start working!" he demanded.

The man grabbed Ana under the arms and pulled her up fully onto her knees. Then, one hand on her shoulder, the other hand grabbed her long, luxurious hair and wrapped his fist tightly in it. Using that for leverage, he shoved her forward towards the man's stiff cock. Ana's arms were still bound tight behind her, and she couldn't on her own stop her forward movement. She was pressed further down till her lips were grinding against the head of his erection. He reached out and added his own hand to the one already wrapped in her hair, and he pushed her onto his cock. Ana knew better than to resist and risk something more happening to Wendy, so she opened her mouth wide and let his hard cock slide in. She used her tongue to caress and wrap about his shaft while her lips kissed and suckled on him. Having no hands to stop her forward momentum or to hold her at a particular length, her head was forced full down and over his cock and soon her lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft, his pubic hair tickling her lips. Fortunately for her the man was not so well endowed that it was a struggle to swallow him, but it was awkward not having the ability to leverage herself up or to rise up or bob her head properly.

Then, her head bent deep onto his shaft, The man raised a leg and hooked it over the back of her head, effectively locking her into place on his cock as he thrust as deep as possible. Ana gagged and coughed trying to twist her head and get just a little relief but with no arms available and leaned down deep on his cock with her ass stuck high up in the air, there was no relief possible.

"I'm keeping you here till I cum or you pass out, whichever comes first bitch! So keep sucking!!" He added insult to injury by slapping her across the face. It wasn't a gentle slap and the fury rose up in Ana. She would make him pay for this! But for now, she had no choice, and she began sucking hard on his cock, sticking her tongue out and lapping at his tight, cum filled ball sack. She was determined to make him cum as quickly as possible.

Then she felt a hard slap against her ass. But not with an open hand. Someone had removed their belt and doubled it up and was spanking her hard and fast across her round and upturned ass cheeks. She grunted in pain and continued to suck and work at making the man cum, but she would not forget this indignity either.

After a moment, the paddling stopped and for a few seconds she felt blessed relief on her hot and burning ass. Then, she felt a cock press at her pussy. It was impossible to turn her head and see who it was but by the feel of the cock it was big. A large, wide tip was running up against her pussy and sliding up and down it. Her pussy was already tender from the hard and unyielding clamp that held one of her outer lips in it's grip and with each stroke of his cock along her increasingly damp slit, the clamp was pushed and tugged sending shooting spikes of white-hot pain through her cunt. Ana couldn't help it, she let out a deep throated groan that vibrated around the cock shoved deep into her throat. The man she was sucking off laughed and slapped her face again.

"By god, that got her attention!" he shouted. I knew this bitch was a grade-A cock sucker!" He tightened his legs hold around her neck and began to pump harder and faster. Ana could only growl deep in her chest and keep sucking.

Wendy was dealing with her own difficulties. Now at least nine full inches of hard, thick black cock was shoved deep into her mouth. It tickled the back of her throat and pushed from side to side, trying to find the opening to go even deeper. Wendy couldn't yet feel his balls against her lips and was becoming frightened at just how big this man was. But the submissive nature that lurked within her heart and mind bowed to the inevitable. He wanted to throat fuck her and that was his right! She was a common cock-slut and deserved whatever these men did to her. It was her duty to serve them to the absolute best of her ability. She had never been in a position like this before, but she still had no doubt about her place. Her lips suctioned around the enormous cock and she swirled her tongue over and along its length, sweeping up and down as fast as she was able. She squeezed her eyes shut, unable to continue to stare at what was happening to the love of her life and tears dribbled down her cheeks. Tears, not for herself, but for Ana.

Ana, focusing on sucking on this cock for all she was worth now felt hands slip beneath her helplessly bent body and begin to play with her breasts. One hand was batting at the metal binder clamp that was attached to her sensitive right breast. It swatted and pulled and twisted it, sending hot spikes of glowing agony through her breasts. Another hand was squeezing and twisting her other nipple, hard and rough it yanked and pinched and twisted it like someone playing with the dial on a radio. Ana moaned and whimpered but she never stopped sucking and lavishing all her attention on her attacker's cock.

From the back, the man with the large cock had now begun to push into Ana's pussy. His head entered her folds, pushing her pussy walls aside to make room for his girth. Ana could feel how full he made her as he slid another inch inside, and then another. Ana wasn't certain but by the feel of it, this might be the biggest cock she had ever fucked. Then for just a moment she felt something that made her pause and gasp. Someone else had lifted their leg and was straddling Ana's back, right over her ass. Even as the first man thrust deeper and began to pump in and out in earnest, she could feel the new man placing his cock along the slicked crack of her ass. His cock felt slimmer but just as hard as the first man. Ana's momentary pause did not go unnoticed by the man she was deep throating. He slapped her hard across the cheek once more and then slapped the back of her head.

"Keep sucking!" he demanded. "I didn't give you permission to stop!" Ana grunted, her cheeks puffed out, red and quivering. Tears streamed unwanted down her face, her mascara starting to run, but she began bobbing and licking and sucking once more. Behind her the new man was now running his cock head over her tight ass hole. He pressed the thick, spongy tip against it and began to squat down, thrusting his cock into her tight ass. With the huge monster between her legs already Ana was being stuffed more fully than in any time in recent memory.

She whined as the new cock spread her ass apart and wormed its way into her ass. She felt the head pop through that tight outer ring and then the long slender shaft was spearing down into her anal cavity. The man pressed hard and deep and for a few moments, Ana could feel both cocks filling her, rubbing against one another with only a slim membrane between them. They both pressed in deep, and a hand began to slap her ass cheek again. She grunted and spit at each new slap. She groaned and sucked as each thrust pushed deeper into both her holes. Her whole body was vibrating now, a mixture of needing air, pain and deep, throbbing sensations shooting throughout her entire being.

For Wendy, she was trying to decide if this giant black cock pushing at the back of her throat was better or worse that being chocked while sucking on two cocks. The two cocks were large enough that they hadn't actually gotten that far back into her throat. Yes, she had been being choked but with this enormous dick pushed to the hilt in her mouth now it wasn't much better. She dragged what air she could get through her nose as her mouth and lips were stretched wide around this immense phallus. Even as she licked and gobbled at his huge member, she could feel other hands starting to touch her.

Hands reached up and slid over her breasts. Gentle at first, squeezing softly or stroking across her rock-hard tits, they began to grow bolder, starting to pinch and twist as they groped. Hands were also sliding between her legs and fingers were spreading her pussy, pushing into her. She felt two, then three fingers sliding in, pushing deep and then pulling out. A thumb found her clit and it grasped and squeezed it, sending more shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body and making her squirm and groan.

Now her whole body trembled as she felt something else. Behind her, someone was grabbing a hold of her ass cheeks and spreading them wide. Her ass was still wet and slimy from the champagne that had been forced up into and then expelled from her ass. Her backdoor hole was still burning and tender, but now she felt the head of someone's cock pressing into her gaped open ass. She grunted around the cock trying to beg them to stop but hands grabbed her head and began to fuck her face hard and fast onto the large cock that she was sucking. Her brains felt like they were rattling around in her skull and her ass shrieked as the cock pressed in. Wet and spread from so much previous use there was no resistance and the long cock pushed deep into her backside. Wendy moaned and grunted in pain and pleasure as both feeling simultaneously wracked her body. Fingers thrust hard and fast in and out of her pussy and where there had been three, now there were four. A cock speared deep into her champagne coated asshole, and she was still forced to fellate and gag on this monstrous prick in her mouth.

Even as her holes were plunged and thrust into over and over and her tits were teased and pinched and mauled, she could feel the undeniable heat rising within her own body. Pain suffused her and was blanketed by a wave of pleasure. Her body was starving for air once again and she was shivering in its denial. She groaned and whimpered, tears streaming down her face, her body shaking even as she sucked harder and thrust her hips back hard against the cock and fingers invading her. After all, this is what she was here for. To be a fuck puppet for anyone to use. That was her purpose. She gagged and thrust and bounced for all she was worth and through it all, pain, humiliation, pleasure, she drank it all in and gave it back a thousand times over. She and the men using her body writhed and shook together as one giant steaming lust-fueled organism.

Ana too was being carried away by sensation, pleasure and pain, anger and arousal. She was trapped by these men and having the fuck of her life while she was forced to fellate this asshole in front of her. What more could they want? What more could they do? Her tits were slapped and mauled, the cruel metal clamp on her right breast had already made her nipple almost numb to any feeling. Hands slapped at her ass and her head was locked into position, blocking her from all but the smallest of breaths as it held her, impaled deep into her throat on his cock, and even if he didn't have his hairy muscular leg wrapped around her neck, with her hands still tied behind her she couldn't have pushed away even if she wanted to.

Tits, ass and mouth. Pinched, fucked and plowed harder and faster and whether she wanted it or not, her body responded, singing and vibrating stronger and more rapidly with each passing moment. Even as she was violated, her body responded with quaking waves of pleasure rocketing throughout her entire being. She could feel her orgasm, kindled to life, flaring and bursting forth in a conflagration that promised to consume her. She was burning up, shaking so hard she could feel her bones rattling in her skin. Slaps, thrusts, pinches, all melded into a cacophonous medley of sex and pressure and threatened release. She closed her eyes, screamed around the cock shoved balls deep in her throat and let the wave of overwhelming pleasure rock her to her very core.

Wendy wasn't that far behind her loving mistress. The huge throat blocking cock filled her throat, bulged her cheeks, splayed her lips. Drool and spit bubbled up and poured out as she was forced to give the harshest, sloppiest, dirtiest blowjob of her life. Her tits were not ignored either. There were no clamps on her but the men surrounding her bent their heads and sucked her nipple into their mouth, bit down on her tis. Slapped and licked and pulled them without any regard to what Wendy wanted.

Ass filled, pussy with four fingers slamming in and out, pinching her clit and sawing in and out. Tits pinched, bitten and pulled and the largest cock she had ever know shoved down her throat till she could barely wheeze out any sound at all. Then, she felt the fingers slamming into her cunt pull together and the thumb tucked in and suddenly, the man's whole fist was shoved up into her pussy. If Wendy had had any air to gasp, she would have. Her chest heaved, her eyes bulged and the man in her ass took the opportunity to slam in as deep as he could, his balls slapping thick and wet against her body.

Wendy could feel her orgasm rising, her whole body quivered on the knifes edge. She whined, whimpered and moaned. Tears burned in her eyes and trailed down her cheeks, her hands had been released from the zip ties once it was clear that she wasn't going to try and escape. Flailing at her side her hands jerked and clenched spasmodically trying desperately to grab onto something. In lieu of that she began to slap the ground, begging for just a tiny moment of respite, but none was forthcoming. Every hole, every sensitive inch of her body, every orifice, fucked, plucked, slapped and brutalized. The vibrating, sparking, electricity that flowed through her body set every nerve ablaze with sensation. But Wendy knew that this was her lot in life, to serve and fulfill every one of their sick, twisted desires, no matter the cost to her, or to Ana!

Now Ana's scream echoed out and around the man's cock held deep in her throat. Her whole body started to spasm and shake violently. She pulled with all her might at the torn shreds of her once beautiful dress. She twisted and rocked from side to side as her complete and total surrender to her orgasm washed over her, mercilessly and relentlessly. The spasms were the last straw for the men as well. Deep in her throat the cock she was swallowing swelled and quivered and began spewing hot, thick sticky ropes of cum, bitter and salty, sweet and sour all at the same time down her throat. Ana mindlessly gulped and sucked and swallowed mouthful after mouthful. She took every last drop and sucked harder still on his cock urging it to shoot more down her throat! It took her a minute or two to realize that his leg was no longer wrapped around her head and still she kept sucking.

In her ass, the long deep thrusts of the cock imbedded in her shitter slammed home and held itself there, tight against her body. Her own vibrations echoed against and through the man's pelvic regions. With a final shout he too began to cum, shooting thick, ropy streams of cum into her ass and filling her anal cavity to overflowing. The man in her pussy groaned and shouted an obscenity as her pussy clenched tight around his shaft and ground back against him. Unable to hold back he began to fire off his own load, hot. Hard and deep. His cum splattered and coated the walls of her womb and filled her pussy till it squirted out around his deep, embedded shaft.