Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Ch. 02

Story Info
Walmart MILF dominates a black security guard.
1.4k words
3.5
9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Wendy, my dear, I want to be dominated by you," Samuel said, and the big and tall young black man looked at the tall, slender, blonde-haired, forty-something Caucasian female who'd been his friend and co-worker since he began working as a security guard at the Walmart in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario. They'd known each other for a year and become very close friends.

Wendy worked as a customer service manager at the front end of the Walmart, and Samuel was always by the door, working security. As time went by, the two of them discovered that they had much in common. Along the way, Samuel shared with Wendy his growing interest in BDSM, a lifestyle she'd long been an expert in. At last, Samuel was ready to explore his most forbidden desires, and he could think of no one better to explore them with...

"I'm glad to hear it, my handsome friend," Wendy said, and she finished her cigarette as she sat on the couch, clad in a blue work-shirt from Walmart, and black jeans. With a smile on her lovely face, the woman whom Samuel affectionately referred to as the Walmart dominatrix licked her lips, and got ready to show her new sub what she was truly made of...

"Don't hold back, Mistress Wendy," Samuel said as he knelt before her, and gently kissed her feet. Wendy smiled, pleased by his complete and utter submission. When Samuel first revealed to her that he was curious about BDSM, and wanted to explore them with her, she wasn't quite sure how to take it. Oh, Wendy enjoyed slapping Samuel on the face and on the ass a few times, but now, he wanted more. And Wendy wasn't sure she was ready to cross that line...

"Race play isn't something that comes easily to me, Samuel, I'm very liberal and progressive, and respect all people regardless of religion or skin color, that's just the kind of person that I am," Wendy initially said, when Samuel came to her with his request. Samuel, a rather outspoken brother who often spoke about Canadian passive-aggressive racism and wrote about Black Lives Matter on his Facebook page, surprised the hell out of Wendy with his twisted fantasies...

Truth be told, Wendy remembered feeling strangely excited when Samuel came to her with those odd requests. As much as she considered herself a decent person who respected everyone regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation or nationality, Wendy found it a wicked fun idea, the thought of playing with something so taboo. And of course, no one would ever know...

"I know, that's why I trust you, and want to explore these things with you," Samuel pleaded, and Wendy gave in, after a while. Tonight, Mistress Wendy had a surprise in store for Samuel. Rising up, she took off her blue work-shirt from Walmart, revealing what she had on underneath. Samuel's eyes went wide as Mistress Wendy stood there, hands on her hips, clad in a Dixie-flag bra and panties...

"Just call me Mistress Wendy of the Deep South," Wendy said, smiling coyly, affecting a southern accent with remarkable accuracy, much to Samuel's delight. The big and tall young black man smiled, pleased with the lengths Wendy had gone to make his fantasy come true. Samuel kissed Wendy's feet once more, and she sat back down, feeling a tingle deep inside as her submissive proceeded to worship her...

"Say the magic word, Mistress Wendy," Samuel said expectantly, and he looked up at her. Wendy hesitated, and her heart skipped a beat. For a moment, she didn't think she would be able to go through with it. Wendy sighed, and looked at Samuel. Guilt and lust warred within her, along with a strange kind of excitement. Shame shot through Wendy like lightning, and Samuel flicked his tongue over her toe, causing her already wet pussy to twitch...

"Lick my toes, negro," Mistress Wendy said, and Samuel grinned and did as he was told. Wendy exhaled sharply, and smiled nervously. And just like that, the twisted and forbidden fun began for her and Samuel. Wendy got into character, and ordered Samuel to get on all fours, and after giving his cute black ass a sound spanking, she placed a doggy collar around his neck, and led him around the house on a leash...

"Make yourself useful, my negro, and kiss my white ass," Mistress Wendy said, after leading Samuel around the house for a while, and he dutifully followed her. Bending over, Mistress Wendy spread her white ass cheeks wide open, and Samuel inhaled her ass funk, and began grabbed her ass cheeks. As a delighted Wendy smiled triumphantly, Samuel began eating her ass...

"Hmm, I love the way your ass tastes, Mistress Wendy," Samuel paused to say, and he playfully smacked her pale derriere, causing Wendy to purr with contentment. Wendy got so turned on by the feel of Samuel's tongue in her asshole that she made him lie flat on the living room floor and sat on his face, smothering him with her ass. Like a queen on her throne, Wendy began to ride Samuel's face...

"Hmm, you've done a good job licking my ass, now I want to suck your negro dick before I let you inside of me," Mistress Wendy said, and she sat Samuel down, and grabbed his long and thick, dark dick. Without another word, she took him into her mouth and began sucking him off. Samuel sighed happily. Wendy was really getting into this, just like he knew she would...

"Fuck your mistress, Samuel, give me that negro dick and don't you dare slack off," Mistress Wendy said as she got on all fours, shaking her pale ass in front of Samuel. Grinning, Samuel rolled a condom on his dick and then pushed his dick into her. Mistress Wendy sighed happily as the burly, dark-skinned young man began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. She hadn't been fucked in a while, and the adventurous, sexually twisted brother was just what Wendy needed...

"That was fun, Samuel, now I've got something for your sweet negro ass," Mistress Wendy said, after she came twice from the relentless pounding she got from Samuel's dick. The burly young black man watched as she got up, and sashayed that white ass of hers from side to side, an ass rendered all the more sexy by her Dixie-flag underwear, and he smiled. Whatever else Wendy had in store for him, Samuel was game...

"Oh my," Samuel said, smiling excitedly as Mistress Wendy donned a strap-on dildo, and not just any regular strap-on dildo, but one painted in the colors of the Dixie flag. Smiling, Samuel sucked on Mistress Wendy's dildo and she grinned and caressed his head, pleased with his reaction. When Wendy bought the dildo online for a special retailer from the southern United States, she initially thought she might have gone overboard...

"Bend over for Mistress Wendy, that negro ass needs a good pegging and we both know you love it," Wendy said, speaking in that southern accent Samuel loved so much, and she clucked her tongue impatiently. Samuel smiled and got on all fours, and she positioned herself behind him. Gleefully Mistress Wendy smeared lubricant on Samuel's asshole, and then pressed the dildo against his asshole. Bucking her hips, Mistress Wendy swiftly penetrated her black sub's sweet ass...

"Peg that ass, please, Mistress Wendy," Samuel cried out, moaning deeply and stroking his hard dick as Wendy gripped his hips tightly and began fucking him with the strap-on dildo. Wendy laughed and smacked Samuel's ass, and she felt more excited than she'd ever felt in her entire life as she completely dominated him, fucking his ass with the dildo and calling him names that would make a redneck blush. And Samuel seemed to absolutely love it...

"How was it?" Wendy asked Samuel as they lay on the carpet, entwined in each other's arms, after several hours of kinky, politically incorrect sexing. Samuel smiled and caressed her long blonde hair, then he kissed her on the lips. Wendy kissed him back, amazed at how fearless Samuel was. She'd definitely underestimated the Walmart security guard, that's for damn sure.

"I feel great, Wendy, thanks for making my fantasy come true," Samuel said, and Wendy grinned and kissed her. The two of them shared a shower, and then Wendy got ready to go home. As was her custom, she hugged Samuel tightly, and he playfully caressed her derriere. They looked at each other one last time, smiled and then parted ways. Wendy drove off with a smile. She looked forward to seeing Samuel at work the next day. Good friends can do anything together, can't they?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers