Wendy's Conquests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Kevin had to take his mouth away from her breast in order to straighten up, so he could hammer her even harder. He did so without any regard to her comfort or pleasure. He was punishing her wicked ways. "You slut," he said through gritted teeth. "You're the... the Mother of Whores. The Whore of Babylon incarnate."

Was he hate-fucking her? The notion sent an extra electric thrill throughout Wendy's body. She threw her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly, while her legs wrapped around his hips. She didn't need to stimulate her clitoris anymore because the pounding of his pelvis was grinding hard upon the area that included her engorged nub. "I'll be your Whore of Babylon. You can use me whenever you want. I can be a total fucking slut. Is that what you want? Is it, Kevin?"

He responded with an angry groan. "You're a godless harlot!" His pummelling of her became even more frenetic and powerful. "A dirty, painted slut."

It seemed to Wendy that Kevin had worked himself up into some sort of passionate, religious fervour. However, if, as she suspected, he was somehow trying to punish her by fucking her like this, it was very much having the opposite effect. She was about to come again, and knew, from the build-up of sensations, it would be a powerful one.

His inarticulate sermon of admonishment continued "You unholy... Profane... Sacrilegious... Cunt!" He came as he moaned the last word. Thrusting his meat-sword deep inside her to let it unleash a reservoir of jism. He'd only ever come in his hand before. The pleasure he experienced coming inside a woman was a hundredfold better. He could feel her vagina contract around the base of his prick. Oh, this was so much better... more... fucking sinful!

Wendy flexed the muscles of her cunt, an old trick she'd learned long ago, and clamped down on his cock, holding it in place and feeling it's throbbing, pulsing action, long enough to take her over the edge. She knew from the way it had rapidly built up inside her that it would be good, but even so, it was far more intense than she'd expected. It caused her to tremble and shake as a series of delicious aftershocks coursed through her body. She whimpered as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Like all her best orgasms, this one seemed like it was never going to end.

Eventually, when his breathing subsided a little, Kevin withdrew his cock from her cunt. It became obvious he wanted to leave the room without uttering a word. His sense of haste was evidenced by the fact he didn't wait to properly fix his clothing, instead he held up his trousers by bunching the waistband in his fist.

Wendy recognised his behaviour. It was the flight of the guilty. She'd witnessed something similar on previous occasions. Usually after she'd fucked someone's husband. However, she smiled after Kevin, supremely confident he'd return for more. He'd tasted of her forbidden fruits and there was no going back on that now. Once his foolish sense of contrition had time to ebb, his cock would come to dominate his thinking again.