Wendy's Lingerie Show

Story Info
Wendy flaunts her stuff at a bar.
2.1k words
4.48
7.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Campus77
Campus77
11 Followers

I posted the original story in June 2023, but recently decided to edit the story. I was fortunate to find @Nikkie Janes to help me edit and expand the tale. Thank you for your talent, creativity and experience.

This story is based on a real event. The names have been changed to protect the participants. All participants are over 21.

*****************************************************

My wife and I belonged to a local nudist resort where we spent most weekends if we could, resulting in an all over tan. We had a large group of friends with whom we hung out and had been swinging with for a couple of years. We were particularly close to a couple named Barry and Ruth. While lying out on the resort lawn naked on our towels together on the last day of our extended stay, Ruth's phone went off. After she finished the call, she seemed to ponder something for a while before she turned to my wife and asked, "Wendy, what would you think about performing at a lingerie show at our favorite bar on Friday night? It's local to us, it's a bit rough but is one of our favorites.

Instantly, Wendy replied, "I'd love to!" She hadn't even bothered to ask if I was okay with it, but then again Wendy has always been an exhibitionist. Seeing the look on my face Barry asked, "Hey, Randy, you okay with that?"

I shrugged as if to say, "What the hell choice do I have?"

Wendy is 5' 5", 110 pounds with dark hair in a short stylish cut. She works out five days a week and hence has a well-toned body. She has a wide array of sexy lingerie and when we got home, excited by the prospect of showing off to some strangers, she pulled out six very sexy outfits and modeled them for me. With each display of her beautiful 32B breasts riding high with pencil eraser nips and a closely-trimmed bush beneath lace and satin, I became excited and began rubbing my cock over my shorts. Wendy grinned impishly, seeing the effect she was having on me.

"You are really going to flaunt your stuff like that?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to the excitement of it all. Hey, you know what I'm like."

When she finished with the last outfit, I motioned her over to the bed I was sitting on. As I started kissing her and fondling her breasts, she began moaning her excitement. She responded even more when I slowly pulled the shoulder straps from her virtually see-through teal blue teddy and began kissing her pretty breasts. We ended up having the best sex in a long time.

Finally, after what seemed like a never-ending week, Saturday night arrived. The bar was a little seedy and on the other side of town so there was virtually no chance that anyone we knew would be there. As we walked in at 9:00 PM, our friends Ruth and Barry welcomed us along with about 30 other men of various ages. Unlike Wendy, Ruth is a full-bodied woman with very large breasts and long blonde hair. She showed us the outfits she had chosen to fully enhance her performance. They were ultra sexy. Both women went into a back room to change.

Barry and I went to the bar and ordered drinks for ourselves and the women. I told the bartender to keep them coming to the back room. I knew Wendy was excited but wanted her to be a little drunk to get as wild as she wanted to be. There was a jukebox in the corner that was set to play continuously. The place was rocking and loud and all the guys were already appearing inebriated and nervously excited. The bar attracted a blue-collar crowd, but Barry was a regular patron and a commanding presence, and he confirmed that the bartender would be prepared if anything got out of control.

At about quarter to 10, the bartender locked the door and made sure all the windows were covered. All the tables and chairs had been moved to the side of the room, leaving a large space for the women to perform. Without any direction the guys formed a circle about two men deep leaving a 20-foot opening. From the way they did it, this must have been a regular thing. I wondered how many times Ruth may have put on a show here and if that's all she'd done.

At 10 o'clock the backroom door opened, and Ruth emerged wearing a black high waist baby doll outfit with a tiny thong that really showed off her generous attributes. She immediately began dancing around the circle, teasing the guys in her semitransparent outfit. The guys were whooping and whistling and encouraging her performance. Barry was standing next to me and was proudly clapping his hands. After Ruth danced around the circle a few times, taking about 10 minutes to get the crowd going, she retreated to the back room.

I waited nervously, and about five minutes later, Wendy came out in a white lace teddy that molded to her body like a second skin. She appeared almost naked with her nipples showing clearly through the lace. The dark landing strip at her crotch was evidence that she was naked beneath the teddy. The crowd reacted as I expected, cheering and drinking in the beautiful sight of a slender and toned body open for all to see. Wendy danced closer to the crowd than did Ruth and several guys made efforts to touch her, but she adroitly evaded their advances. She circled the room a few times, pausing occasionally to seductively move her hips and breasts in front of several guys. Finished with her first outfit, she turned, waved with a smile, and returned to the backroom.

Moments later, Ruth reappeared in a bright red lace teddy. Her large breasts swayed sexily, obviously enchanting the audience, but she stayed well clear of the many hands of the men who wanted to manhandle them. She danced around the circle several times, then returned to the back room.

After a few minutes, Wendy reappeared in a teal lace teddy that contrasted beautifully with her deep tan but didn't hide her sexy nipples or the small patch of pussy hair. She was noticeably drunker than before as she came much closer to the men in front who began putting money in her teddy wherever they could reach. Wendy was obviously on a sexual high as a wet spot was developing noticeably around her pussy. The men were also more inebriated and excited as they managed to cop a feel while she passively let them tuck bills around her body. A smile never left her face; she was loving the attention she was getting and the arousal she was causing to the guys. After 10 minutes she retreated to the back room with the guys' disappointing moans accompanying her as she left.

This pattern continued for about an hour and a half, with each outfit being more suggestive, helped by the fact that Wendy was switching from teddies to provocatively revealing bras and panties while everyone was getting drunker. Near midnight Wendy was the last one to come out. She was wearing a spaghetti strap, black lace teddy that showed off her deep tan and almost everything else. Wendy was obviously now drunk as she was wobbling on her 4" heels but smiling and getting closer to the guys.

I was standing about halfway around the circle. She approached me and stood smiling drunkenly at me.

"Is this your final outfit?"

"Yes." She giggled as she danced in front of me.

"The guys deserve a little more?"

Her eyes went wide, and she smiled. "Yes, I know, but I'm nervous. You know something might happen. What if one of them grabs me?"

I lowered the spaghetti strap on her left shoulder, and she smiled more. "You're daring me, aren't you?" I lowered the strap on her right shoulder, and she laughed. The crowd, anticipating what was going to happen, began to chant.

"Take it off. Take it off."

I turned her around to face the crowd and slowly pulled the teddy down to her cute little belly button, revealing her gorgeous 32B breasts. I cupped them with my hands, and twisted her nipples, making them stand at attention. I turned her around and kissed her passionately.

"Have fun, lover!"

"Well, if anything happens, it's your fault. But Randy, I'm feeling a bit frightened."

"You've never been worried about flashing your breasts and pussy at the club. What's the difference here?"

"That's different, everyone else there is naked as well. Nobody is looking at me."

"Honey, everyone is looking at you there and you know it. Go on, you know you want to."

Wendy's eyes lit up and I wondered if I'd said the wrong thing, pressed the wrong button in her head. I thought, If things progress beyond her control and I can't stop them, I will feel terribly guilty.

She danced to my left and the young man next to me immediately reached out to caress her breasts. She let him, only moving away when it became clear that the other men were getting restless. Wendy danced around the ring of horny men, allowing them to enjoy her semi-nakedness both emotionally and physically. There was lots of hooting and hollering with the sexy undertone of calls of "Take it off."

When she made it back around to me, I said, "Do you want to do what they're saying?"

Wendy looked at me with fire burning in her eyes, grabbed a drink from the guy standing next to me, the one who she'd allowed to paw her breasts, and downed it in one gulp. With a big sloppy smile, she nodded and said, "Yeah! Let's do it."

I crouched down and slowly pulled the hanging straps down her body revealing her firm butt to the crowd. She stepped out of the teddy, and as I stood up, I gently tickled her legs up to her pussy, cupping as it gushed her juices on my hand. The men went wild.

Wearing only her tan and high heels, Wendy began dancing around the rapidly shrinking circle of men, allowing many to fondle her body and some to finger her pussy. I realized that many of the men had exposed themselves and were energetically stroking their cocks. She approached one good-looking guy, looked him straight in the eyes, and stroked his dick, immediately causing him to come in her hand.

The circle had shrunk to about ten feet and as she made her way around the circle a tall handsome man about 30 years old came out to meet her. His large cock was hard and standing straight out. He put his hand on her shoulder and lightly pushed down. Wendy looked over at me, I nodded, and she obediently went down on her knees and began a sloppy blowjob while he moaned, and the crowd roared. Another man came out and knelt behind her, cramming his dick into her gushing pussy. Having talked about being spit-roasted, this was one of Wendy's fantasies. I was mesmerized by her stunning exhibitionistic and uninhibited performance and my cock was as hard as steel.

Both men climaxed at the same time with loud shouts and moans. Wendy stood up to enthusiastic applause and circled the room one more time, before retreating to the back room.

Ruth had come out fully dressed as Wendy performed her erotic actions and looked shocked at what she had done. Barry was also amazed and put his arms around his wife, asking her why she didn't put on as explicit a performance like Wendy had done. There was no answer.

The bartender turned on the lights, and the crowd began to disperse. Wendy finally came out with a shit-eating grin, and put her arms around me and gave me a big passionate kiss. We left the bar and got into the car. She told me she had been excited and terrified in equal measures, but when the guy made her suck his cock, she had such a rush that she couldn't say no, and if the rest of the crowd had tried to gangbang her, she'd have been happy for it to happen.

I was shocked and excited at the same time and didn't think I'd have done anything to stop her doing it. I left that for future discussion.

We didn't leave the parking lot until we made love in the back seat of the car, and I reclaimed her as my wife.

wE

Campus77
Campus77
11 Followers