Wendy's Maid

Story Info
A girl's weekend.
2.9k words
4.28
14.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jayson. It's six o'clock on a Saturday morning and I've got a piss hardon. I slip out of bed and head towards the toilet.

Wendy passes me as I come back to bed.

I'm five foot eight, one hundred and fifty pounds, light brown hair cut short and grey eyes.

Wendy is five five, dark brown hair in a pixie cut and chestnut brown eyes.

She slips back into bed. "How about an eye opener?" Her hand strokes me through the cotton of my pajama bottoms. My balls tingle.

Instantly we're both naked and I'm nailing her to the hard mattress as her heels drum the back of my thighs.

We lay there and catch our breath.

"Guess we better get going. What time do you have to be at the airport?"

"Her plane lands at ten."

After breakfast we have our weekend morning shower. We tried showering together weekday mornings, but one or both of us always ended up late for work.

As we soap and fondle she says, "Cathy asked if you were going to be Jayson or Mary this weekend."

"What did you tell her?"

"I asked which she'd prefer."

"And?"

"I unlocked Mary's closet."

I gave Wendy a sweet 'thankyou' kiss.

"It'll be a girls weekend. Me, Cathy and my sexy maid."

I lifted Wendy behind her knees and drilled her against the shower's back wall.

Being Mary is a special treat. Mary's things stay locked in the closet in the spare room. Wendy keeps the key. There are rules. I'm not allowed to ask to be Mary. There's punishment for violating the rules. The rules are printed on notice behind a piece of glass framed on the inside of Mary's closet door.

1) Mary will obey. (the over riding rule.)

Wendy leaves for the airport and I start becoming Mary.

I start with an extra close shave, then lock into my clitty cage.

I leave the ring with the closet and cage key hanging in the closet's lock. Wendy will retrieve them later.

I choose burgundy satin and lace panties.

Sitting at Wendy's makeup table I start with foundation. A touch of blush to accent my cheeks. Subtle eyeshadow, lashes, eyebrow pencil. Remember 'subtle'. Wendy tells me when she wants 'whore', but she didn't say this time. Red lip gloss and stick on nails. My shoulder length straight blond hair, and, done!

God I love smoothing the sheer natural nylons up my shaved legs. So smooth, so sleek. My clitty cage crushes my cock so sensually. Quit stroking, pick a pair of heels. The three inch black spikes with the inch wide molded leather strap up the back to just above my ankles and the black cords that weave up the front to secure in a bow.

Suck in. A bit more. A bit. Ah! There the fasteners down the front of my maroon corset with the vertical black accent stripes are all hooked and my boy boobies are pushed up above it. Yum! The time Mistress Wendy spent pulling it's laces tighter and tighter over the first few weeks really shows in my wasp waist. I hook my stockings to it's garter straps.

Which dress? The yellow gingham sundress with the knee length skirt that floats out when I spin around? No. The red velvet with the faux white fur trim? No, that's a Christmas dress. The dark blue satin sexy maid dress. Perfect. Hem fluffed out by crinolines three inches above my knees, square neckline and big puff short sleeves trimmed with white lace.

My favorite two inch gold hoop earrings and a short gold chain necklace.

I check myself out in the sliding mirror doors of the closet in the master bedroom. Mm. What a pretty maid.

Downstairs I get a roaster chicken out to thaw. Check there's chilled wine, lots of mixers and ice in the bar fridge in the den. Then I sit and try to get through the report I brought home to read, but damn it's hard concentrating when I'm this sexy. Mm smooth legs. It's only been two weeks, but it seems like months since I was Mary. Wendy even kept Mary's panties and nighties under lock and key this time.

"Mary honey, we're home!"

Venus in fur times two.

Wendy has worn her pink fur bomber jacket over her cream long sleeve knit dress. On her feet are her pink spike heel ankle boots.

Her sister, Cathy, an inch or so taller and a few years younger is wearing her full length red fox with the big soft hood draping down he back. Knee high white soft leather boots disappear up her legs.

"There's my favorite sissy maid! Come darling, give your Cathy a kiss."

Oh! It's tasting like a sweet weekend as her tongue invades my mouth.

"May I take your coat Mistress Cathy?"

Both Goddesses sit on the backless padded bench below the hall mirror. I sink to my knees. Guests first. I slide Mistress Cathy's boots off and massage and kiss her beautiful feet Then I repeat with my Mistress Wendy's dainty feet.

They sit, one on each end, of the couch in the den.

"How does a bowl of home made peas soup sound ladies?"

"Sure dear, but first pour us a couple of glasses of white wine."

I serve their wine.

"Before you go Mary, lets see today's panties."

"Yes Mistress Cathy." I stand facing her and lift the hem of my dress. She smiles up at me and reaches for my lace covered balls.

"By tomorrow," she fondles, "These will be blue and full of cum."

"Yes Mistress Cathy."

"Set the kitchen table for two, we'll eat in there when we've finished our wine. Go."

"Yes Mistress."

In wiggle my little butt walking on my sexy heels towards the kitchen. Oo, I feel so sexy."

Cathy is wearing silver ankle strap spikes. Under her coat was a dove grey and pink pleated ankle length skirt and a pastel green soft fuzzy long sleeve angora sweater with a big soft roll of a collar that dips way down in front. Her hair, blond this month, is down, just touching her shoulders. Her big brown eyes and warm smile belie her wicked streak.

As I serve them their lunch Mistress Wendy says, "Darling, put my car in the garage and take Cathy's bags to her room. You can have your lunch and clean up after we're finished."

"Yes Mistress Wendy."

Mary's closet it in the room at the top of the stairs. The room across from it is now Cathy's room. The master bedroom is at the end of the hall.

We only see Tom, Cathy's husband, at family occasions. Seems like a nice enough fellow. Has no idea about Cathy and Wendy's special relationship. Evidently they're happily married.

They're sitting on the couch in the living room when I finish. The white leather cuff sets are sitting in front of them on the coffee table.

"All done Mary? Come."

The short chain between my ankles hobble me. The chain between the wrist cuffs is a bit longer.

"There, all set. Go." Wendy points at my chair.

It's in the far corner, a upholstered sixty's modern style armless chair. I removed it's long thin tapered wooden legs and replaced them with the short peg legs from a box spring.

I sit and compose myself like a lady. Knees together, feet flat on the floor, hands held together on my lap.

My gorgeous Mistresses chat and giggle. Cathy's sweater looks so cuddly. Wonder if Wendy would let me get one like it? they whisper, look at me and giggle. My clitty shrinks.

They hug and share a sisterly cheek kiss. Cathy strokes Wendy's cheek.

"My sweet Wendy." A long slow hot kiss. My clitty pushes at the bars again.

Wendy giggles, pushed Cathy back, and in mock protest says, "Pu-leese, not in front of the maid!"

They both laugh.

"That reminds me." Cathy jumps up and rushes out of the room. Did she go upstairs?

"I bought a present for your naughty little maid. Come here and kneel down, you sweet little bimbo."

It's a wide white leather collar with a row of clear rhinestones, an elaborate buckle and a short chain hanging from it's middle. "Chin up dear."

"Better take off her necklace."

Cathy wraps the collar around my throat with the buckle at the back and the chain at the front. "Here's the key, it fits both padlocks" She then locks the short chain to the middle of the chain between my wrists.

"You may stand."

"Thank you Mistress."

Wendy slides her hand up the back of my leg, under my dress, and squeezes my left bun. "What do you say to Mistress Cathy?'

"Thank you for the present Mistress Cathy."

"You're most welcome dear."

"Go get the chicken ready for the oven dear."

"May I ask a question Mistress?" Rule # 4.

"Yes dear."

"What time would you like to eat, Mistress?"

I find them in the den after I finished stuffing the chicken, setting the oven timer and sliding it in.

"Come, dear. Sit with us." Mistress Wendy pats the couch cushion between them.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Have a sip?" Wendy holds her G+T up to my lip.

I whimper as Mistress Cathy fondles my blue balls.

"Love how you keep her so well shaved. I talked Tom into it last Easter before we went to St. Lucia. He didn't like it at all."

"On the internet there's a company in China that sells a pill. One a week and no more shaving. They list all the countries they don't ship to though. Know anyone going that way?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Why not?"

It was so excruciatingly wicked, sitting with my beautiful, loving, sensuous mistresses, being their sexy bimbo maid. My clitty is practically throbbing as they gently touch and stroke my knees and thighs while talking.

I hear the 'ping' of the oven timer.

"Mistress? May I ask a question Mistress?"

"Yes Mary. What?"

"May I go finish preparing dinner, Mistress?"

"Yes dear. And dear, the good china. Two settings. Candles too. Go."

"Thank you Mistress."

They were watching a chick flick in the den when I finished cleaning up. Wendy silently pointed to the carpet by her left foot. I sat silently as they enjoyed the movie. Her hand rested on my shoulder.

The movie ended.

"Time for bed. Come Mary, lets choose a nightie."

We went to Mary's room, Cathy to her room.

"Here dear." Wendy removed my collar and cuffs, then opened the nightie drawer. "How 'bout this one?"

She handed me my red satin banana sling thong and my red chiffon pullover nightie with the red faux fur trim around the collar, puff sleeve cuffs and hem, just below my blue balls. Mistress Wendy gave ma a peck on the cheek then left.

Since I am Mary I can join my Mistresses in the king size bed.

Mistress Cathy is happily married and won't cheat on Tom, so of course couldn't have Jayson sleep with her.

The bedclothes are tossed aside, hands are roaming on soft curved bodies when I come to the master bedroom door. I stand silently and wait Rule #7.

"Mm, there she is. Ready to please?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Come in. You may start with Mistress Cathy."

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Cathy spreads her arms. "Come here sweetie. Give me a kiss."

We start with her delicious lips. My God she's a sexy kisser. I kiss the tip of her nose, then her chin. I kiss each shoulder then kiss and nibble the nipples and molest her magnificent rack. I kiss each hip bone, then kiss down to each pretty foot. I lick, kiss and suck her perfect little toes. She has beautiful feet. I kiss back up to her sweet slash. Kiss. Lick. Lap up her cunt juice. Kiss and finger. Her hands are stroking my hair. Her thighs tighten. "Oh, o, o, O!" She relaxes her grip.

"Good girl. Good little whore. Get up here." Her mouth is over mine and we kiss some more.

"My turn! I need cock."

I open wide as Mistress Wendy pushes the stubby end of the cock gag into my mouth. The big black twelve inch end bobs in front of my face as she tightens the straps around my head.

"Lay back Mary."

"Gmff." She eases down onto my face. What a sight! A cock's eye view up her smooth body. Like Cathy she's got a big plump pair. They sway and bob as she rides my mouth cock.

"Gh?"

A hand, Cathy's. She's molesting the contents of my thong as my Mistress Wendy rides me. The sweet smell of Wendy's cunt. My balls and prostrate tingle as Cathy plays with my bits. The soft handfulls of soft plump tush as I grip my Wendy's behind.

"Aaumm." My Mistress cums. She climbs off, tosses the cock gag aside and gives me a long sweet kiss.

"Sit up Mary."

With the wide soft black fur ones, she cuffs my wrists behind my back. I lay on my side. Moonlight floods the room. I listen, smell and watch as my Mistresses sixty nine and cuddle beside me. I lay awake, uncomfortable with my hands bound behind my back and my cock deliciously frustrated. Such a good pain. If only I could cuddle with them too.

Eventually I fall asleep.

Whisper. "Wake up Mary, shh, lets go shower."

As we dry off Mistress Wendy says she's going back to bed, and instructs me to wear my white lace bra and pantie set WITH boobies. "Your brown leather pencil skirt and silver satin bow collar blouse. Cathy and I will be down for breakfast in half an hour."

I feel like my pearl earrings and a medium length pearl necklace over my blouse. Medium red lipstick. The sophisticated middle age lady look. Well, except for the leather miniskirt.

Both my mistresses are wearing long sleeve knee length dresses. Mistress Wendy's a robin's egg blue. Mistress Cathy's dark red with a subtle maroon print.

The three of us go to the airport. Mistress Cathy has to be there by ten. My Mistress let me wear the three quarter length raccoon she bought me for my birthday two years ago.

After kissing 'goodbye', Mistress Wendy and I go to the mall and window shop, ending up in an Indian restaurant for lunch. I feel so wicked being Mary in public. The biggest rush was the first time Mistress Wendy sent Mary to shop for the groceries alone.

Back home Mistress Wendy isn't done with her Mary. She cuffs, collars and hobbles me. We sit together on the couch in the den. I casually stroke my satin wrapped big boobies as we scroll Tumblr using the TV as a screen.

Wendy stops at a picture of a woman in a high collar white satin blouse and a black leather skirt. In her black gloved hands is a two foot long, three inch wide brown leather strap. She holds it in her right hand and lays the other end on her left open palm. She's not smiling, directing her anger at someone behind and to the right of the screen.

"Wonder where I can get one of those? What do you think Mary? Should I get one to spank you with?"

"Whatever makes you happy Beautiful Mistress." Rule # 9.

I make a casserole for supper using the leftover chicken. We dine together.

"It was nice seeing Cathy again, wasn't it? They're taking a river cruise in Germany next summer. I'd like to go to Greece."

"Me too. Lets check out prices and start saving."

At bedtime Mistress Wendy chooses a sleeveless black chiffon nighty for me. She tosses her thick soft turquoise plush bathrobe aside revealing her twelve inch pink 'strap a dick to me'.

"On your knees slut."

"Yes Mistress." Oh boy!

As I lick and suck Her hand is on the back of my head guiding and She gently encourages me. "Such a pretty maid. My sweet little cock sucking whore. That's a good girl. Use that pretty little mouth cunt."

She pushes me back. "Stand up dear." She takes the fine silver chain necklace off over her head. On it is the key ring. She unlocks my restraints, ending with my clitty cage.

"On the bed dear. You know the pose."

My cheek on the mattress, hands gripping the sheet, ass in the air, knees spread, ready.

My reward for being a good Mary. She stands where I can watch Her marurbating lube on her cock.

"I'm going to give you a good deep cocking my pretty little slut. That's what Mary craves, isn't it? Hard cock deep in your ass cunt."

A rhetorical question. I remain silent.

"Uh!" she pushes the big knob in.

"Shh baby. It's O.K..

'Ah. Um. Ahh." She slowly pushes all the way in. So good.

Her hands grip my waist. Slow thrusts. In out. In out. So good.

Slow out. Ram in. "Ug!" Slow out. Ram in. "Ug!"

"Ya baby, take it like a slut, my whore."

Back to slow gentle fucking. I feel the tingle coming.

"Ah!" I did it. This is only the second time I've cum from anal alone. No touching. No stroking my cock. Just Her big gnarly cock. I squirt and squirt with each of Her thrusts.

We toss her strapon and the cum spattered towel off the bed and cuddle. My guts feel uncertain. My prostrate tingles.

Both of me, Jayson and Mary, are madly in love with Wendy and Mistress Wendy.