Wendy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

We talked for quite a while then he asked me if I wanted to dance. We danced and talked until we realized that the party was over. Dave offered to give me a ride back to my hotel and I accepted.

On the way to the hotel Dave asked, "Are you leaving tomorrow or will you be here another day?"

"I am staying till Tuesday Morning."

"Would you be available to have dinner with me tomorrow evening? I have enjoyed talking to you so much tonight that I would love to spend some more time with you."

I sensed that there was more to the dinner invitation than an evening of pleasant conversation but I wanted to talk to him some more and I knew I could control things with Dave after all I always had in the past. I said, "Dinner tomorrow would be lovely."

As I got out of the car at the hotel Dave said, I'll pick you up at seven o'clock."

Dave and I were dancing. We were the only people on the dance floor and I noticed that everyone else was staring at us. When I looked down I realized that I was naked and so was Dave. He was holding me close and his erect cock was pressing against my belly. I looked back at the people watching and began to recognize them. They were my high school classmates. They were all clapping and cheering for us.

I knew that I shouldn't be dancing naked with Dave so I tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let go of me. He said, "Everyone here came to watch us make love so you can't leave until we do." We sank down to the floor and Dave began to rub his cock on my pussy. At that moment all I wanted was for Dave to put his cock in me but it wouldn't go in. I kept waiting to feel my labia separate and his cock fill my pussy, but nothing was happening. I reached out to pull Dave to me but there was nothing there. I opened my eyes to find that I was in bed alone in my hotel room. The dream was fresh in my mind and I was extremely horny so I had to satisfy myself off with my fingers. After my orgasm I went back to sleep.

All during the day Sunday I kept think about my dream. It had me slightly aroused all day. The more I thought about it the more I knew I should cancel my dinner date with Dave. Why had I accepted his invitation to dinner in the first place? I am a married woman and should not be going out with an old boyfriend under any circumstances. I knew all of the reasons why going out Dave was a bad idea but somehow I couldn't make myself call Dave and cancel.

Dave picked me up promptly at seven and we went to a nice restaurant for dinner. The meal was delicious and the conversation pleasant. After dinner we drove around looking at all of our old high school hangouts. I was very relaxed and comfortable and just chatting away when I suddenly realized that Dave had stopped in the high school parking lot. Even though I had an idea of what Dave was thinking I asked, "Why are we stopping here?"

Dave said, "I just wanted to sit and talk for a while. You know, I still miss you. I think about you all the time. I have always regretted that I let you get away. Did you know that you're the reason I never married? I never found anyone as good as you."

I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable. I figured when we stopped here that Dave might try and kiss me, which I figured I could handle but all this talk about how much I meant to him was more than I could deal with. I knew I should tell him to take me home right then.

Dave said, "Do you remember all the times we sat her in my car back when we were dating?"

I was trying to prepare myself for what was coming next when he pulled me to him and kissed me. I tried to pull away but he kissed me again. I don't know why but some of my old feelings for Dave started to surface. On the third kiss when I felt his tongue in my mouth I knew I had to do something to stop us from doing something I would regret.

I pulled away from Dave and said, "I have to call my husband." I figured that my saying husband would cool Dave off and give me a chance to get myself under control. I got out of the car and called Jim on my cell phone. I needed to talk to Jim. I knew that once I heard his voice I would be all right. Then Jim answered the phone and told me he couldn't talk to me right then and that he would have to call me back.

I was so angry at being brushed off that after Jim hung up I said to the phone, "Well, whatever happens now is your fault Jim."

I got back into the car and sat quietly thinking I should have Dave take me back to my hotel. Then Dave broke the silence by asking, "Do you want me to take you back to your hotel now?"

I think my answer surprised me as much as it did him. I said, "I'm not ready to go back to the hotel yet."

Dave said, "I'm glad." Dave turned on the radio and tuned it to the rock station we always listed to when we sat in his car in high school. Dave looked at me and said, "Remember this station? It brings back a lot of fond memories for me. Sitting here with you and listening to the music as we made out."

Dave pulled me to him and kissed me again. Gradually our kisses became very passionate and when Dave started playing with my breasts I could feel that familiar feeling between my legs telling me I was ready for sex. I knew I should stop but I didn't want to. Dave had his hand on my knee and started moving it up my thigh and was just starting to slide under the hem of my skirt when my cell phone rang.

We both jumped a little and I grabbed Dave's hand and removed it from my leg. When I answered the phone Jim asked, "Where are you?"

"I'm in bed. I just turned the television off and was ready to go to sleep." As I started talking Dave put his hand back on my leg. I don't know why I didn't remove it.

Jim asked, "Why didn't you answer your room phone?"

"I never heard it ring."

"How was the reunion?"

"It has been great but can I tell you about it tomorrow. I'm really tired now. It's amazing how much everyone has changed yet stayed the same."

I was beginning to babble because Dave was moving his hand up under my skirt.

Jim said, "We can talk about it tomorrow. I'm glad that you're having a good time. Are you going to be able to come down here?"

Dave's hand had just moved past the top of my stockings and onto the bare skin on the inside of my upper thigh. I suddenly knew what I wanted and I spread my legs so that Dave could put his hand on my already hot pussy.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on keeping my breathing normal and said, "I guess that depends on you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'd really like to stay here another couple of days and come home on Thursday. Would you mind?"

At that point Dave slid his hand inside my panties and started to finger my pussy. I was getting so hot I was having difficulty talking.

Jim said, "If that's what you really want. I've had you to myself the last ten years; I guess I can let your friends have you for a few days."

I almost had to laugh. 'I guess I can let your friends have you for a few days.' If Jim only knew that one of my friends was about to have me as we spoke.

Jim continued, "You have fun with your friends and hopefully I will see you at home on Friday. I love you Bye."

When I said, "I love you too." I was trying to hold back my orgasm.

As I was turning my phone off Dave accidentally hit the car horn. I worried for a moment that Jim might have heard it but Dave's fingers soon had my full attention. I put my phone back into my purse and turned to face Dave. I saw that he had taken his cock out of his pants and he indicated that he wanted me to take it into my mouth. I was so horny at that point that I didn't hesitate I just bent down and took him into my mouth. While I was doing that I felt naughty and sexy and all I wanted to do at that moment was make Dave cum in my mouth. When he finally did climax I kept sucking until I had everything he had to give and then I released his cock. Dave handed me some tissues, which I spit my mouthful of semen into.

As I finished cleaning myself up Dave drove us back to his house. He was still living with his parents but they had a big house and Dave had his room in a private wing off the side of the main house. He took me to his bed and made love to me while I fantasized that I was still a virgin and was letting Dave take my cherry. I can't say that the sex was better than it was with Jim because it wasn't. But the excitement of living out my old fantasy and also the illicit nature of having extramarital sex added to the excitement.

In the morning I found Dave lying next to me with an erection so I climbed on top of him and took his cock inside me. I rode us both to orgasm then I went off to take a shower. When I came out of the shower Dave was on the bed stroking his cock, which was hard again. I asked, "You want to do it again?"

Dave said, "What I would really like is for you to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

I was surprised that Dave's dirty talk aroused me. I got on the bed and took his cock in my mouth and brought him to a satisfactory climax.

On the way back to the hotel Dave asked me if he could see me again and I said, "You can see me as often as you like until Thursday."

The next two nights I spent with Dave in his room then Wednesday night Dave stayed in my hotel room with me. Each night when I talked to Jim on the phone Dave was with me and he usually had his hand inside my panties. Thursday morning Dave drove me to the airport. I knew that it might have been a mistake but as we were saying goodbye I gave Dave my e-mail address so we could stay in touch.

On Thursday when I was flying back to Atlanta I thought about everything that had happened over those few days and was confused about my feelings for Dave. I didn't think I was in love with him, but if I wasn't why did I spend so much time making love to him. I was afraid Dave might be in love with me and think that I was in love with him. And if I wasn't in love with Dave, what did my behavior say about me?

I got home early Thursday afternoon and spent the rest of the day trying to come to terms with my behavior. I had cheated on my husband, a behavior I didn't tolerate from others. How could I have done something so immoral? I told myself it was the circumstances. I was away from home and alone for the first time since I got married. I was upset that Jim went to Jacksonville instead of coming with me. I unexpectedly found myself in the company of my old boyfriend, the man I had fantasized about having sex with for more than two years before I met Jim.

I tried to blame everything on Jim because he didn't go to the reunion with me, but I knew that wasn't fair. If he had been with me none of this would have happened but it was still my fault for letting it happen.

I thought about telling Jim everything. I decided against that because it wouldn't help anyone. It might have made me feel less guilty but it would have hurt Jim and destroyed our marriage. I decided to live with my secret and just try to make it up to Jim by being a good and loving wife. I thought, 'after all, this was a one time affair. I didn't plan it, it just happened. But I would never let it happen again.'

On Friday I prepared a romantic dinner for Jim's arrival. I was so nervous when he came in the door that I over did it with the hugging and kissing. I was afraid my behavior was going to give me away way, that Jim would know something was wrong. Jim just hugged me back and kissed me and told me how much he had missed me.

During dinner I told Jim about the reunion and what all me friends were doing. I didn't say anything about Dave. Jim had never heard of Dave because I had never told him about my boyfriend in high school and I wasn't about to mention it then.

Jim listened to me intently and I began to get the feeling that he knew something was wrong and was looking for the answers in what I was saying. He didn't ask any embarrassing questions, but I thought he might be waiting for the right moment to catch me off guard.

After dinner I took Dave into the bedroom and we began kissing. As we got undress and into bed I was still worried that he might be suspicious so I decided to go on the offensive.

I was stroking Jim's cock as I casually asked, "When I called you the other night, what were you doing?"

"What night?"

"You know. The night I called and you said that you were busy and would have to call me back. I called you at ten o'clock, which means it was eleven o'clock in Jacksonville. What were you doing at that hour that kept you from being able to talk to me?"

I was proud of my little gambit. Instead of him looking at me like I was hiding something Jim was now trying to defend himself. I could tell my question had an effect because Jim's cock went limp, as he explained why he couldn't talk to me when I called. I completely directed him away from the subject of what I was doing when he called me back.

I let him off the hook and told him I was just teasing him, and then I took his flaccid cock in my mouth and brought it back to attention. When he was hard again, Jim entered me and made love to me until we were both satisfied. Afterward, as we were lying there talking Jim asked me if I had a good hotel room. The question surprised me because it didn't relate to anything we had been talking about. I answered without thinking about why he asked. I said, "It was great. I was on the fifteenth floor overlooking the pool. It was very quiet." As soon as I said it I remembered the conversation we had when I was sitting in Dave's car and Dave had his hand in my panties. Had Jim heard the car horn before he hung up the phone? I kept waiting for Jim to ask why he heard a car horn during that conversation, but her never asked.

For the next couple of days I was still worried that Jim knew something, but he never asked any questions. By Monday I felt that things were back to normal and I could stop worrying.

Monday evening I got home from work before Jim so I checked my e-mail. There were three notes for me. Two from friends at work and one was from Dave. I was almost afraid to open the note. It was just a short note that said, "How'd things go when you got home? Was your husband at all suspicious? I hope you enjoyed our times together as much as I did."

I wrote back to him and told him how I had put Jim on the defensive and that I didn't think he suspected anything. As I was writing the note I started thinking about that night in the car and then in Dave's bedroom and I started to get aroused. I wrote, "It was great being with you last week. If I had known it would feel so good to have you inside me I would have let you get in my pants back in high school."

After I sent the note I got scared. What would happen if Jim saw that note or the one from Dave? I don't know why, but I didn't want to erase the notes so I did the next best thing, I changed my password so that Jim couldn't open my e-mail. Changing the password made me feel safe. Jim was never going to see those notes.

When Jim came home from work I was still horny so I took Jim to bed and made love to him before dinner. Over the next few days I got a couple more notes from Dave. The tone of the notes was very sexual and blunt. These notes had the same effect on me as when I was with Dave and he talked dirty to me. If you read Jim's account then you would already have seen these notes but I am including them to refresh your memory.

The first note read, "Reading your note made me think about last Sunday night. When we were parked in the high school parking lot and you sucked my cock and let me cum in your mouth. That was one of the most erotic things that ever happened to me. I had to jerk off while I thought about how wonderful your mouth felt on my cock. You are right. You should have let me have your cherry in high school. Write back soon. Love, Dave."

The other note read, "I can't stand the idea that I don't have you here to suck my cock for me. You do it so well. I also miss the smell and taste of your pussy. How about mailing me the panties you're wearing right now. I want to be able to smell your scent in them. Love, Dave

I was so horny after reading these notes that I actually masturbated with my panties on and then mailed them to Dave. When I did that, it seemed to be a good idea but later I was horrified that I would do such a thing.

Dave continued to send me sexually explicit notes, which kept me horny all the time. It seemed like I was dragging Jim off to bed every chance I got.

The tone of Dave's notes indicated that he was in love with me. I didn't want that. I thought we were just having some fun with e-mail sex. I was as blunt as I could be without saying, "I don't love you." I thought that when I told him that I didn't think about him when I was having sex with Jim he would understand, but he kept on writing to me.

While Dave and I were having this secret sex life via e-mail, my sex life with Jim was better than it had ever been. I had no doubt at all that Jim was the love of my life, which makes the fact that I couldn't cut Dave loose more puzzling to me.

Last spring I got the note from Dave telling me that he had talked his sister Barb into asking me to be in her wedding. I'm not so sure he talked her into it. After all Barb was my best friend in high school. I think she would have asked me anyway. But that wasn't important. I was going to see Dave again. I should have been worried about seeing him; instead I was looking forward to it.

I assumed that Jim would go to the wedding with me. On one hand I thought that was great, because it would keep me from doing something stupid, but on the other hand I felt a desire to be with Dave again. This desire made me hate myself. What kind of woman can love her husband as much as I did and still want to have sex with another man? I couldn't understand the hold that Dave had on me. I guessed that is was because he was my first love and I never rally got over it. I loved my husband more than anything else but a part of me still loved Dave.

During the time leading up to the wedding Dave and I exchanged sever e-mails, which did nothing to help me with my internal struggle. I didn't want to cheat on my husband again but I was excited by the idea that I might get to have sex with Dave. This nearly drove me crazy.

When the time finally came Jim and I flew to Chicago. The first night was the rehearsal and the dinner. I was extremely nervous all evening. Dave introduced himself to Jim and the two of them had a long conversation. I wanted to hear what they were talking about but was too uncomfortable to be with both of them at the same time.

Later, when Dave wandered off I went back over to Jim and asked him what he and Dave had talked about for so long. Jim said that they talked about sports. Mostly comparing the professional teams in the Chicago area to the teams in Atlanta. I was relieved that they weren't talking about me.

After the party ended and Jim and I headed back to our hotel I felt relieved. I decided then that I wasn't going to have any contact with Dave. That was over. I felt good about my decision. All I had to do was stay close to Jim after the wedding and everything would work out.

The next day everything was going great. The wedding was beautiful and after the reception line outside the church, Jim and I took another couple with us to the reception at the Dickson's house.

After we had been at the reception for a short time Jim realized he left his camera at the church. I was mad at him for doing that. Not because he left the camera but because he would have to drive back and get it. I was a member of the wedding party so I couldn't go with Jim to get his camera, which meant I was going to be left alone at Dave's house.

Things didn't take long to get out of hand. It seemed that no sooner had Jim left than Dave appeared at my side and asked, "Where's you husband?"

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers