Wendy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Before I could finish the sentence Dave pushed his hand inside my panties and pushed a finger inside my already wet pussy. The second he made contact with my clit the battle was lost. Dave began kissing me again and I moaned into his mouth as he lifted me up and carried me to the bed. Once he had me on the bed he began pulling my clothes off me. I didn't want this to happen but there I was helping him get my panties off. I was hot and horny and ashamed of myself so I just closed my eyes and gave into my wanton sexual needs. I lay down on the bed as Dave climbed between my legs. I felt his hot breath on my pussy just before his tongue separated my labia and penetrated my sex. I didn't care anymore if what I was doing was right or wrong I just wanted to be fucked.

Dave brought me to one orgasm with his mouth and then entered me with his engorged cock. After I had me second orgasm I told Dave I didn't want him to cum inside me. I asked him to cum in my mouth. As his climax approached Dave quickly pulled his cock out of my quivering pussy and brought it up to my mouth. I took his cock and sucked him off as his cock ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed some of his cum the rest I let run down my chin and then I wiped my chin on the sheets.

Afterward, as we lay on the bed I realized that I wasn't going to be able to tell Dave that we couldn't see each other any more. At least not face-to-face so I decided to lie to him. I said, "I didn't want to tell you this earlier because I didn't want to ruin our day together but Jim's schedule has been changed. He is going to finish his meetings today and then we are going to do some sight seeing tomorrow then fly home tomorrow night. So we won't be able to get together tomorrow."

Dave said, "That sucks. Well, if we can't be together tomorrow I guess we will have to make love again today." Then Dave began fingering me and soon had me ready for his cock again. Dave wasn't ready as quickly as I so I had to take his cock in my mouth and suck some life into it. I soon had Dave hard and as he was pushing his cock inside my pussy I told him I wanted him to cum in my mouth again. Dave said, "You like the taste of my cum don't you? Well I'll gladly give to another load to eat."

Actually, the reason I want him to cum in my mouth is that I didn't want any of his cum in my pussy when Jim got back to the hotel. I was already thinking about making love to Jim that evening and I didn't want to take the chance that Jim would discover that someone else had already been in my pussy that day. This time when Dave climaxed I didn't swallow any of his cum. I discreetly let it all trickle out of my mouth and wiped it on the sheets.

When we both had had enough time to recover I suggested that we get dressed and go out for a cup of coffee. Just before we left the room I called house keeping and asked that they quickly come up and change the bed linens.

Dave and I were on our second cup of coffee when my cell phone rang. It was Jim telling me he was on his way back to the hotel. I said good-bye to Dave and kissed him. I however, didn't mention that we wouldn't be seeing each other again. I had decided to wait till I got back home and send him an e-mail.

When Dave had gone I went back to the room and made sure that there was no evidence that Dave had been there with me. Everything was in order. The maid had been in and changed the bed and nothing was out of order. The only thing I had to worry about now was Jim asking me a lot of questions about what I had done all day. So as soon as he walked into the room I kissed him, and let him know in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to make love to me right away. I pulled Jim onto the bed with me and soon had his cock out and in my mouth. As I sucked on his cock I unbuttoned my dress and let it slip off my shoulders. I desperately wanted Jim to go down on my pussy, not because I needed to feel his tongue inside me but because I had a need for him to know that I wasn't hiding anything in there. Usually Jim loves to suck on my pussy, but for some reason that day he didn't seem to want to gown down there.

I finally gave up on that and rolled onto my back so that he could get on top of me and slid his cock into me. Jim entered me and began pumping into me hard and fast. After several minutes Jim climaxed and shot his load inside me. I didn't have an orgasm. I was just a little to tense.

We went out to dinner then Jim worked on his presentation for his meeting the next day and I watched some television and fell asleep.

Tuesday after Jim left the hotel I lounged around the room and had room service bring my breakfast. After I ate I showered and dressed. I was just getting ready to leave the room when house keeping showed up. The girl gave me a funny look as she came into the room then she asked, Will you need me to come back again this after noon and change the bed?"

I felt a little embarrassed. This is the girl who had to change the cum soaked bed sheets the day before. She knew I had been there fucking in the middle of the day. I wondered if she had any idea that it wasn't my husband that I was fucking. I pulled a ten dollar bill from my purse and handed it to her and said, Thank you for your prompt service yesterday." Then I left her to do her work.

I took a shuttle bus from the hotel to a local mall and did some shopping and was back just before Jim returned. We made love as soon as he came in the room then went out to dinner. Wednesday was almost a duplicate of Tuesday. After we made love that evening Jim told me he finished up his meetings early and we were going home in the morning. That was good news to me. I wanted to get away from there as soon as I could and I never intended to go back.

When we got home I was feeling pretty good. I felt that my life was going to get back to normal. I would send Dave a note and tell him we wouldn't be seeing each other again and then devote myself to Jim. I was feeling pretty smug that I had been able get away with my little fling with Dave, until Saturday night.

That night Jim had been working on the computer and when he was done he came and got me. He took me to our bedroom and sat me on the bed. Then he proceeded to remove my pants and panties. Without even kissing me once Jim went down on my pussy and began tonguing me. I was a little surprised that he did that but I was soon enjoying the sensations he was giving me. I lay back on the bed and waited for the orgasm that I knew was coming soon.

As soon as my orgasm passed, Jim stripped off his clothes and brought his cock to my mouth. I took him inside and licked and sucked his cock until it was rock hard. For a minute I thought he was going to climax in my mouth but he pulled out and put his cock inside my pussy and stroked into me until he shot his load deep inside me.

When he was done I asked, "What was that all about?"

Jim got up and started getting dress as he said, "Wendy, I have been thinking about this for quite a while now and I have finally made up my mind. You've given me eight great years of marriage..."

I interrupted to correct him, ""We've been married ten years."

He said, "Don't interrupt me. You've given me eight great years of marriage. You're attractive and sexy, you're intelligent, you have a good sense of humor, you're fun to be with, I love the way you suck my cock and you're a great fuck. It's for those reasons that I am not divorcing you in spite of the fact that for the last year and a half you have been a lying, cheating slut?"

I suddenly felt dizzy and my stomach was sick. How could he be saying such ugly things to me? At first I was getting angry that he would refer to me as good cock sucker and great fuck but then I heard divorce mentioned followed by being called lying, cheating slut. The only words I could manage were, "What are you talking about?"

He said, "You know exactly what I am talking about."

I tried to deny his accusations. It had worked before it had to work again.

Jim said, "Give it up Wendy. Your lies won't work. I have a confession to make. Remember when I told you that a woman at the wedding told me that you were with Dave? Well I lied about that. When I got back to the Dickson's house after finding my camera I went looking around and ended up on that catwalk or whatever it is above Dave's bedroom."

As he spoke Jim reached in the drawer of the bedside table and took out some pictures and threw them on the bed in front of me and said, "I was up there and took these pictures as I watched you guide his cock into your cheating cunt with my own eyes."

There was no more denying what happened. I tried turning the tables and asked why he didn't stop me. He said, "I wanted to but I couldn't move after I heard you say, 'It feels so good to have you inside me again.' There didn't seem to be much point in stopping you when I found out it wasn't the first time you had fucked him."

Then Jim told me he had been reading my e-mails and he knew all about Dave and me.

I started to cry and asked him to give me a chance to explain even though I knew I had no explanation.

Then Jim made the following speech that you probably remember from his account of the events. He said, "If you can explain to me why I shouldn't be upset that you have fucking that son-of-a-bitch and why I should forgive you for all the lies and deceit I would gladly listen to you. Otherwise keep your fucking mouth shut till I'm done talking.

"Aside from being that jack-off's slut for that last year and a half you've done everything else a good wife should do. So I have decided to give you a choice. You can stay with me and follow my rules or you can leave.

"If you decide to stay you will act like you are my loving and dedicated wife. That should be easy for you. You will under no circumstances have sex with anyone other than me. If you do I'll dump you immediately. You will have sex with me whenever I want it. You can sleep in here or in the guest room I don't care which. Now, while a small part of me still loves you, I have absolutely no respect for you and I don't trust you at all. Respect and trust is something you'll have to earn and it won't be easy.

"Before you decided to run off to spend your life with that toad you've been fucking, I suggest that you go read the notes that I forwarded from his mail box to you. I think you'll find that he may not be your Prince Charming.

"If you decide to leave me you can sleep in the guest room until you can make other arrangements. If you decided that you want to stay you can tell me by sucking my cock. Do you understand everything I have said?"

I tried to tell him I was sorry but it sounded hollow even to me. I was terribly confused. I kept thinking 'This isn't happening,' but it was. I could tell that Jim was done talking to me so I left the room. I went into the guest bedroom because I didn't know where else to go. I sat on the bed crying and feeling sorry for myself. How could Jim talk to me that way? He called me a slut. I felt so hurt and I began to get angry. I tried to think what I should do. I finally decided to send Dave an e-mail and tell him what happened. I thought maybe he could tell me what I should do.

When I opened my mail box I found all these notes from Dave. Then I remembered that Jim said I should read the notes he sent me from Dave. I wondered how Jim could have sent me notes from Dave's e-mail mailbox. I started reading the notes and felt myself getting sick. In spite of what I was reading it took a while for it to sink in that Dave didn't love me. He just wanted to fuck me and ruin my marriage and he apparently succeeded.

I wonder how I could ever have felt anything for that asshole. He ruined my life for the fun of it. It turned out he lied to me about other things also. He didn't own his own company. It turned out he was engaged to his boss' daughter and was only using her to get ahead in the company he worked at. The more notes I read the more I began to despise him.

I wanted to write a nasty note to him but I couldn't think of anything to say. After thinking over all of my options I decided the only thing I could do was try to salvage my marriage. I was going to have to do whatever Jim wanted.

I went and washed my face then I went to the bedroom. Jim was asleep when I approached the bed. I pulled the blankets off Jim and climbed on the bed. Then I reached inside his pajamas and pulled his cock out. Jim was just beginning to wake up when I took his cock into my mouth. Jim didn't say a word as I sucked him to orgasm. I took his whole load in my mouth and swallowed it. Afterward I pulled the blanket over both of us and went to sleep.

The next morning Jim didn't mention anything about what had happened. It was almost as if nothing had happened excepting that I didn't know how he felt about me anymore. For the next two months Jim treated me well. He never said a harsh word to me and if I didn't know better I would have thought that he had forgiven me for my affair with Dave. Jim made love to me frequently but her never once said, "I love you."

In time I heard from some friends in Oak Park that Dave had been fired from his job and had been dumped by his fiancée. They also said that they weren't sure what happened but no body that knew Dave would talk to him. They all said he was an asshole and that they would never have anything to do with him. I was glad to hear that things were going badly for him. I only whished that I could have had something to do with his downfall. It wasn't till I read Jim's story that I found out that he had done all that to Dave.

It was very hard for me to live with Jim not knowing if he loved me at all but I couldn't give up. I though I could make him love me again. Finally after several months of treating me well but not giving me love, trust or respect I figured out what Jim was doing. This was his revenge on me. He was waiting for me to feel comfortable in our relationship again then he planned to divorce me. Unfortunately I didn't figure this out until I was served with the divorce papers. Looking back on what I had done to Jim I should have known that there was no way he could ever forgive me for what I had done. I would never forgive someone if they did that to me. I had put Jim through a lot of pain but in the end he won. He destroyed Dave and then he destroyed me.

For those of you who wanted a happy ending to this story, there isn't one.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
  • COMMENTS
75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
c24j is right--Dave Won!

c24j expressed it far more articulately than me! Dave won! His goal was to fuck Wendy, whom he regarded as a cockteaser who broke his perfect score of seduction in high school, AND to break up her marriage. His batting aversge here is 1.000! He won.

c24jc24jabout 8 years ago
Dave wins!!

" . . . but in the end he won. He destroyed Dave and then he destroyed me."

No, in the end Dave won. It might have been a Pyrrhic victory, but based on everybody's goals, Dave was the big winner. He wanted to screw Wendy while she was married and destroy the marriage . . . goal achieved !!

- Wendy lost big, and looks and feels like a fool.

- Jim lost his marriage, and ended up a vindictive, bitter man.

- Dave is an asshole but also a charmer. He probably moved someplace else where people didn't know him, started all over, was more careful, and was probably even more successful in the future.

Strangely enough, the only way Dave could have lost (and Jim and Wendy could have won) was if Jim and Wendy stayed together. (Don't ask me how. Carvohi, stev2244, GeorgeAnderson and a few others are clever enough to figure out a way . . . don't know if I could.)

See, as long as Dave broke up the marriage (and screwed Wendy and screwed up Jim), Dave's primary goal was accomplished. He paid heavily, but a--holes like him can often start over.

Now if Jim and Wendy had somehow stayed together, managed to love again, and managed to rebuild their marriage, then Dave has failed. Not only has he failed, but he paid very dearly for that failure, and if and when he gets back on his feet, he's less likely to try such shenanigans, since they would have proved very expensive failures in the past . . . so it's more likely he'd think it's no longer worth the risk.

So as a final note . . . once Wendy and Jim are divorced, Dave should send Jim a 'Thank you' card - congratulating him for divorcing Wendy, graciously accepting Jim's capitulation of his marriage, and finally, for dominating and then divorcing Wendy, therein helping Dave realize one of his dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

The ending IS happy. It hust took a lot of wimpiness to get there.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
I love happy endings like this one

I only wish I had the talent to write a happy ending! With regards to Wendy, It would probably end with " dust to dust"

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wendy Previous Part
Wendy Series Info

Similar Stories

April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories