We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai, Duong, and Ralph never thought of it that way, their blood ran cold as they considered the enormity of the hell their babies had to go through. They had their own hell to overcome, but they're grownups, that's what grownups do, not children. This is what Grandma Tri and Grandpa Minh fought to overcome...

Tam continued, "Both felt so isolated that they knew in their hearts that if they left, they wouldn't be noticed. In Lanh's case, there was a boy who had a crush on her, and she never knew, no one ever told her... And then they met... Lanh told me that there were angels watching them the day they met, and I believe it. This was no puppy love, this was the real thing, and as a psychologist I was shocked with the maturity these two handled their love. They took their relationship seriously, more seriously than people twice their age. So serious that Lanh insisted on wearing a white áo dài instead of the traditional red. Wearing white at her wedding was very important to both of them... and, well, maybe not so much now... they did take a long break before dinner..."

Lanh nearly died of embarrassment as their families now all KNOW what they were doing. She tried to hide her face in Don's chest as he held her and tried not to laugh along with the audience.

Tam raised her champagne flute and said, "Here's to my baby sister and my new baby brother, I love you both, may all your struggles be consensual." The ring of the mallets on the glasses was deafening and Don and Lanh enjoyed the chance to kiss long and sweet.

After the toast, Paul handed the microphone to Craig Lewicki, who rose and made his speech while holding Sydney's hand. "Halfway through Don and Lanh's sophomore year both attended the Christmas dance, which shocked all of us that knew them, because neither has ever attended a school dance before. I had been trying to get Don to try out for the swim team because when he did show up for gym class, he showed great form when swimming. So, when two fellows from the baseball team enlisted me in trying to get Don and Lanh to dance, I jumped at the opportunity.

"I swear that I did not know that they wanted to humiliate Don and Lanh, I didn't know... who would do such a thing? But it felt sooooo good to watch their prank backfire in their faces. Don and Lanh danced three slow sappy romantic songs in a row, then they went and sat down and talked together and haven't been apart since. Like Dr. Nguyen said, this was the real thing, there really had to be angels there when they met." He squeezed Sydney's hand and said "I pray my relationships will be blessed like that. To Don and Lanh!" Again, the toast was followed by the ringing of the mallets on glassware.

Don and Lanh rose and stood close together and held the microphone between them. Don started speaking, "We just want to say thank you. If it wasn't for you, we would not be here today..." He paused as Lanh repeated his words in Vietnamese. "Thank you, Grandma Tri and Grandpa Minh, your courage in such dangerous circumstances brought Duong and Mai here so they could bring Lanh and I together... I was blessed and proud to be able to document your journey before it was lost in time..."

As Lanh finished translating that statement, a heavily accented voice in the back called out "How can we get a copy of that?"

Lanh and Don looked at each other in a bit of a panic, the document is over fifty pages long, the full document, the version the school was thinking of publishing was well over one hundred pages, they don't have the money to make many copies. Then Lanh spoke into the microphone nervously and said, "Uncle Chien, we will try to get copies for everyone that wants one..."

Before she could translate that into Vietnamese, Mrs. Gunderson raised her hand and said, "May I?"

A confused and desperate Don said "Please, by all means."

Mrs. Gunderson whispered to her husband, who left the tent quickly and Mr. Mach handed her a microphone. "I am Lina Gunderson, principal at Grant Valley High School..." she then realized she had to wait for Lanh to translate for her. "When Donovan invited the vice principal, Mr. Landry and myself to the presentation of his paper, I was excited... My degree in sociology was earned with a paper based on the movements of indigenous people... we realized that more people are going want to read this and after speaking with Lanh's father..."

Several of the guys from the swim team still wearing their Usher and Valet t-shirts appeared carrying boxes and set them on a table in the back of the tent. Mrs. Gunderson continued "The graphic arts department at Grant Valley High School has printed and bound one hundred copies for you today..."

Don and Lanh immediately started weeping with joy and gratitude and clung to each other as Duong finished the translation for Lanh who was overcome. Craig and Tam rose and hugged Don and Lanh, moving in front of them to block the guests' view as the couple tried to collect themselves. Finally, Don was able to resume, "Thank you Mrs. Gunderson, you have given me the opportunity to teach my Vietnamese relatives a new word - Verklempt... It means overcome with emotion... which is what happened to me as I learned your story... I fell in love with you as I wrote the book..."

A voice in the back called out something in Vietnamese, and Don turned to Lanh who smiled. She turned to Don and said, "Aunt Hao says that you're part of our story now, too." This was followed by a chorus of little mallets striking glassware, bringing Don and Lanh's lips together.

Don continued, "Mister and Missus Nguyen... and ba..." Lanh translated that into English, "Mom and dad." Don continued, "Thank you so much for everything, your love, and generosity, and you soup mean so much to us... thank you for welcoming me, a lonely lost white boy into your family... Thank you for patching my wounds and raising Lanh for me... I'm sorry if I upset you when I told you I wasn't going to ask for your permission to marry Lanh... but look at all the fun you would have missed if you had said no..."

This caused a lot of laughter and the clanging of glassware. Then to Ralph Lanh said "Dad, thank you so much for everything, you've been a rock for me... I know it's been so hard for you, and never once did I hear you complain about having to raise Don alone... and I know we've given you cause..." Then gesturing to Sandy, she said, "please don't overlook what is right in front of you."

Don looked to the Vietnamese guests on his right and Lanh looked to the Irish and Norwegians to the left and they said in unison, "Thank you so much to my new family, I know it may be hard to accept someone of a different race into your life. All I ask is a chance, and some of the love that you give my spouse." Their speech was greeted with a raucous chorus of applause and the clanging of glassware, then after a short kiss, Don led his princess to the buffet where their cake awaited them. The cake was a simple circular cake with several layers separated by fancy looking Roman columns, it was decorated with white and gold roses by volunteers from Don's church.

The cake cutting went fairly quickly, Don cut Lanh a piece from the middle section, then he gently fed Lanh a small portion, and she took a large portion and made like she was going to stuff it in his mouth or smash it in his face, but instead she broke off a piece and fed it to him nicely, to the disappointment of all the women watching.

Don led Lanh to the center of the dance area where they reenacted two years ago when Don said "Care to... I mean would you... uhh... like..."

Lanh stared at him, then Kim-ly came up from behind Lanh and nudged her. "Dance? She'd love to."

"I don't really dance," muttered Don as he led her to the center of the dance floor.

"I don't either," said Lanh.

"It'll be fun," Don said as the opening strains of the song that they consider "Their Song" started. They melted into each other's arms and suddenly they were alone, gently swaying with what John Lennon called the greatest love song of the 70's.

"You remembered!" She smiled, his invitation to dance was exactly what he said two years ago.

And you can tell everybody

This is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind

That I put down in the words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world**

Their eyes were glued together, Don was completely lost in her sparkling dark eyes, his darling dragon lady, while Lanh wondered how she got so lucky to marry her white knight, with his lustrous blue eyes and his willingness to defend her. They didn't even realize they were kissing until the ringing of the glassware reached their ears.

"Oh damn it, I promised myself I wouldn't..." groaned Craig as he mopped his tears with a tissue.

"What's the matter?" asked Sydney, suddenly concerned for him. She leaned in close, not understanding what he said, she thought he might have something in his eye.

"This is the song," he shuddered trying to hold back the tears, "the first song they ever danced to..." he remembered how horrible he felt when he realized that he was played by those two bastards Tad Larson and Dale Swenson, then the warmth he felt when he saw Don and Lanh dance together, then spend the rest of the evening together. "Whenever I hear this song, I think of them and..." he sniffed and tried to fight back unmanly tears of joy for his friends.

Still leaning in close, Sydney moved even closer. Her crooked finger under his chin lifted his face and she looked into his teary gray eyes. He always seemed like a tough guy jock, but he's been nothing but nice to her, really nice, and he really was offended by that bitch Cindy Reece's antics. She moved in closer, "Maybe they'll let us borrow this song on occasion," whispered Sydney and their lips met and he didn't recoil! In fact, his tongue sought out hers and his arm wrapped around her as their gentle kiss grew more heated.

At the other end of the main table, Rosa and Bao were sitting close to each other, Rosa had her back to Bao and was leaning back on him, his arms were wrapped around her. "Are you a really macho tough guy?" she asked as she ran her fingers over his hands that held her close.

"Yes," he whispered in her ear.

"Are you the type of guy to take advantage of a girl and grab her boobs when no one is looking?"

"No, never."

"Are you lying to me?"

"Yes."

She moved his hand up to her breast and hid that hand with the loose sleeve of her blouse as he squeezed her boob. His lips sought out her neck and his teeth began to nibble at the most sensitive areas. "We're going to get along just fine," she sighed. Just as she was seriously beginning to enjoy the feeling of Bao's hand the song changed to a sweet country waltz that Lanh had fallen in love with.

Mr. Mach picked up the mic and announced, "Let's get the whole wedding party out here."

I'll always remember, the song they were playing

The first time we danced, and I knew

As we swayed to the music, and held to each other

I fell in love with you

Could I have this dance, for the rest of my life

Could you be my partner, every night

When we're together, it feels so right

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life***

They watched in shock as Tam led Jake to the dance floor. He nervously swung his cane side to side looking for obstacles. Tam urged him on, step by step, onto the dance floor. Once there he folded up his cane confidently and took Tam into his arms. To the entire crowd's delight the couple began to dance together, moving in perfect unison.

"Come on buddy, your sister picked this song, all of us dance," groaned Rosa as she untangled and stood up, tugging on Bao's wrist.

"Awww, we were comfortable," he complained.

"Let's go superstar, I know what you can do with your hands, let's see what you can do with your feet," said Rosa as they made it to the dance floor. "Don't trip over the blind guy, let's go... 1, 2, 3... 1, 2, 3..."

"Jake is dancing pretty good with Tam leading, we don't have to worry about him," said Bao into Rosa's ear.

"Not him, I mean Craig," laughed Rosa. "He hasn't looked at anything but Sydney for the past hour, he'll run us over." Then she noticed something and said "Awww! That's so sweet..."

"What's sweet, besides you?" asked Bao.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she smiled, "I mean Kim-ly, her date stood her up, so Lanh is taking turns with her to dance with Don."

"She always liked Don," said Bao and as the song came to an end, he stole a kiss from Rosa.

Finally, as the last note played, Duong tapped Don on the shoulder. "May I cut in?" Don graciously allowed Duong to dance with his daughter and turned to find Mai waiting for him. They stood to the side as the song played.

Oh I never saw that look in your eyes

And I never had you hold me that tight

And I never saw you dance with your feet off the ground

Oh but I see It Now****

Don stood alone on the side of dance floor watching and praying that his mother could see her new daughter from where she was and join him in their happiness. Then a song later, when Lanh switched to dancing with Ralph for the in-law dance.

"Fancy a waltz mom?" Don asked Mai.

"I thought you would never ask," and with that they were waltzing to another sweet country ballad.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

Don carefully put Lanh's embroidered vest on a hanger and hung it in the closet then turned to face his bride who gently tossed him her bouquet. "I don't need this," he said as he placed it gently on the top of the dresser, "I'm already married." Like many brides, Lanh had two bouquets, a tossing bouquet, and a keeping bouquet, both identical.

"That was sweet what you did for that little girl," said Lanh as sitting on the bed he slipped off her shoes. When it came time to toss the bouquet Don noticed that the little girl that crawled on his lap was lined up with all the 'big girls,' so he took a flower from Lanh's bouquet and after the 'big girls' scrambled for the bouquet Don presented the little girl with a silk flower for trying so hard. "She now thinks you really are Prince Charming."

Don knelt beside the bed massaging Lanh's sore, tiny feet. "I think she's from your side of the family."

"I don't think so! Blond hair? Blue eyes? It's kind of easy to tell," said Lanh as she reveled in the foot massage. When Don and Lanh had become engaged a popular joke between them was that it is going to be easy to tell which side of the family folks at the wedding would be hailing from. This little girl was blond, clearly not an Asian.

"I saw her mom sitting with one of your cousins," said Don as he stood and hung up his tuxedo jacket. "I'm not the first white guy in the family."

"Yeah, you are!"

"Then who's that old white guy rubbing noses with Grandma Tri?" Don eased the shoes off of his aching feet with a sigh of relief. Protocol be damned, he's wearing his hi-tops when they go back out to the wedding dance.

Lanh blushed, "They're not married, so he doesn't count. At least I think they're not married, no one talks about it." She stood and began to untie Don's bow tie.

"I'm never going to get that tied right again," he complained. Tam was the only one who could tie a real bow tie, and she tied the ties of all the men in tuxedos today.

"Hush, you guys are switching to straight ties for the dance," said Lanh as she began to unbutton his shirt. Like many country weddings, theirs was set in three distinct parts. The ceremony, the reception, both of those were for invitees only, then the wedding dance, an open party where anyone could attend. In these little towns in northern Minnesota, North Dakota, and Montana there were plenty of folks who would go wedding dance hopping like they would go bar hopping on a Friday night. The only way to keep the crowd to a minimum would be to hold your wedding on a Monday or Tuesday when they wouldn't want to get hammered.

"Let me get that zipper for you," said Don as he reached for the back zipper on her gown.

"No dressed man may unclothe the princess!" demanded Lanh, determined to play with her title of princess as long as she could.

"Yes, your highness," and soon Don was naked, his tuxedo draped across the dressing table chair, his erection standing up at a forty-five-degree angle and throbbing with desire, a drop of precum oozed from the slit. Lanh adjusted her veil and knelt before her man and gently licked the precum from the head of his cock. She then held his cock tightly with her teeth just behind the swollen head and ran her tongue over the head of his cock in maddening circles, and occasionally tried to force the tip of her tongue inside his cock.

Don was overwhelmed with the contradiction of experiences, the sharp bite of her teeth, the slithery smooth feeling of her tongue as it slides over the head of his cock, the weird, unexpected, almost painful feeling when the tip of her tongue as it tried to slither into his urethra, and the overall feeling of helplessness, which is fueled by looking down and seeing just how damn sexy Lanh is with his cock in her mouth, especially in a wedding gown.

"What does my princess desire?" gasped Don as the sensations washed over him.

Her small hand closed around his balls as she released his cock from her mouth. "I want to be fucked," she said with a grin. "I want my prince to throw me on the bed and fuck me silly. I want a screaming orgasm that wakes the neighbors, and I want my prince to impregnate me."

"Your wish is my command, my sexiness."

Lanh slowly stood, reluctant to release Don's cock and refusing to release eye contact with her husband until the last moment. She turned her back on him and scooped up her hair, "My gown?"

Don slowly ran the zipper of her gown down to the last tooth then gently pushed her hands down to her sides. His hands trembled as he eased the gown off her shoulders and let it pool up around her slim, tiny ankles. "Me thinks my lady is unclothed."

Lanh stood wearing only her white nylons, a sexy white garter belt, and her glasses. Her ebony hair hung perfectly straight down to her mid back; the hours spent being braded did little to put a kink in her hair. Her nipples were erect, reaching out for stimulation from anyone or anything, they were a constant source of embarrassment for Lanh, but for Don they were a constant source of delight. "My ladies noochers appear to be extended," said Don as he rubbed his palms gently in circles on her breasts creating intense stimulation for her nipples. "Shall I try to put them back in, your highness?" and he started pushing her nipples in like they were push-button switches, which was just as bad as rubbing them in circles.

Trying not to laugh Lanh put on a haughty air and ordered her prince, "Nay, sir prince, convey me hither to yon sleeping pallet and infuse me with thy seed." He scooped her up in his arms, trying desperately not to laugh, however a small, choked snort of laughter escaped his nose as he hoisted her into his arms. "This be not a laughing matter! Stifle thy commentary fair prince, lest ye be replaceth with a cucumber!" she cried.

"Replaced with a gourd?" growled Don in mock anger, "Never! Unless I can watch..." He plopped her on the bed, and she gazed up at him, her face turning red with suppressed laughter. He waved his cock at her and declared "Stifle thy vegetarian lusts and prepare to meet thy king!"

That did it, she burst out in raucous laughter, her body starting to curl up as she laughed. Don dropped to his knees, grabbed her thighs and roughly spread her legs open wide. She gasped in surprise but when Don's mouth clamped down on her sex and began to roughly nurse at her trembling clit, her eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned "YESSSSSSSS!" He eased a finger into her sodden pussy and began to gently saw it in and out stoking her already raging fires. Now he added a second finger, no longer worried about maintaining her virginity he began to roughly fuck her with his fingers, and with his free hand he roughly grabbed her breast and began to squeeze it while his thumb and forefinger pinched and tweaked her nipple.