We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanh has never been treated like this, only in her dreams has she been lovingly manhandled in such a fashion! Her legs fell open of their own accord, she had no control over them, she had no control over anything. Don has always been a gentle lover, sometimes too gentle. How do you tell the man that loves you so deeply, the man that will sacrifice himself for your safety, that he's being too gentle? That conundrum is miles away from her mind at the moment. One hand curled in his hair, holding his head to his task of sucking and lapping on her clit, her other hand grabbed her free breast and she pinched her nipple and stretched it out as hard as she could. The shockwaves of pure erotic energy from her breasts and clit and vagina clashed and slammed into each other and her little body began to tighten... this is going to be a big one.

"Oh my God! ... so good ... suck me! ... Oh God I love you! ... Don't stop ... don't stop ... oh my GOD!" Her little cries and gasps were music to Don's ears, her encouragement spurred him on to drive her out of her mind with pleasure. Her little feet planted on the bed and her pelvis began humping up against Don's voracious mouth. Little grunts escaped her lips as she shoved her pussy up to his mouth Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ... UHHH!!!" And suddenly the dam broke! An explosion of erotic release crashed over her, the fires he lit out at the pond exploded in a blast furnace of utter rut, "I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!" she shrieked.

His fingers that were fucking her pussy sped up, fanning the fires of her orgasm, his tongue flickered over her clit, and as she came her mind melted. She babbled over and over "Please don't stop... Please don't stop... Please don't stop..." both hands were holding his head to her pussy and pushing him down hard. "Oh GOD eat me!" she cried, finally realizing what that request really means.

But he stopped! As she shuddered and shook from the orgasmic pounding her nervous system was taking, Don stopped drilling her with his fingers, his knuckles stopped slapping against her outer pussy lips, his mouth pulled away from her erect, throbbing clit! He rose up and moved up, his eyes were now even with her own eyes. His cock was now threatening to invade her... Her orgasm still ravishing her, her hips still shuddering with the relentless shocks of rapture, and now Don brought his cock to her pussy.

"Oh Donnnnnn!" she sighed as her husband pressed into her. Her arms wrapped around his back, his back muscles strengthened by uncounted hours of preparation for the state swimming championships, writhed under her fingers. Her legs wrapped around his waist of their own accord; her ankles locked as he pushed into her DEEP. He was so big! He was splitting her apart! He was stretching her out so wide! He was impaling her! She loved every moment of it!

She tipped her head back and opened her mouth with a groan, afraid the head of his cock would come out of her throat. "Oh babe!" she gasped. He reared his hips back, his cock retreating from her warm, wet sanctuary until the swollen head was all that remained inside her vagina, then he drove forward, plowing his way inside until their groins collided with a wet slap. She looked up at him, her eyes nearly crossed with shock and delight.

"Oh baby, I love you," he whispered.

She replied by pulling his head down and driving her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed his hips took over and he began to ease his cock in and out of her hot vagina. Breaking the kiss, she cupped his cheeks with her open hands and whispered, "I love you!" with every thudding stroke, her eyes rolling in delight. Then pulling him close she groaned into his ear, "Fuck me like you own me... I won't break..."

He began slamming into her, their groins slapping, their hearts racing... Don pushed himself up on his hands a little and watched his dearest love in the starting convulsions of another mind-bending orgasm. Her nipples were now being tickled as they rubbed against his chest with each shuddering thrust of his cock. "You fucker," she gasped over and over, "You fucker... Don't ever stop," she pleaded. He began fucking her so hard that her delightful little breasts wobbled with each pounding stroke, "Cum with me," she began to plead, then "Cum in me!" with each slap of their groins.

Don felt his orgasm starting to build. He started to fuck her even harder, his pounding thrusts threatening to drive her deep into the mattress. Now her legs went slack and were wide open in invitation, her hands went to his nipples, and she began to pinch his nipples trying to make him cum with her. And then she lost control. Her hands slammed down to the mattress and she clawed the sheets. Her hips slammed up to meet his pounding thrusts. Her head arched back, and she groaned through clenched teeth "Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

He was a madman, pounding into her... faster... harder... deeper when suddenly with a roar he was coming inside of her, his cock pulsing, his sperm jetting into her squirt after squirt. His roar caused her own orgasm to ignite, her pussy squeezing at his cock with the same rhythm that his cock shuddered inside of her. Their arms wrapped around each other as they held on for dear life, their lips sought each other's, and their tongues entwined. This mind-blowing roller coaster shook them to their very souls.

Eventually their shuddering stopped, and they snuggled together, their limbs wrapped around each other, their heartbeats starting to ease from the racing rate they recently had. They snuggled together whispering endearments until Lanh drifted off into a deeply contented sleep.

Not long later Don stepped up to the French doors as he adjusted his tie and buttoned his tuxedo jacket. The girls put on a great show of impatience as he unlocked the doors and let them into "Lanh's House" so Tam, Kim-ly, and Rosa could change into their pink áo dai's. "What the hell have you been doing in here?" demanded Sydney "We've been waiting out there forever!"

Rosa sniffed the air and grinned. "Take a guess, Sherlock Holms."

Kim-ly went into the bedroom to find a barely conscious and utterly sated Lanh who was sprawled on the bed and covered by a quilt, her face painted with an utterly satisfied smile. All could hear Kim-ly cry "Oh my god, what did you do to her?!?" followed by her plaintive "I want some too..."

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

It was the period of time between the reception and the wedding dance when the wedding party rested, and the crowds changed. Rosa and Sydney had made sure that all of their talkative friends knew about the wedding dance, so everyone would know. There were even handmade posters put up in areas where the local teens would see them, and of course there was the High School Girls WOMnet (Word Of Mouth Network) which predated today's social networking but was just as effective. Cars pulled in and out of the parking area (the east pasture) as folks who only stayed for the wedding and reception left, and folks arriving for the dance pulled in.

The wedding dance was held in the hayloft, which would make it warmer as the night cooled off. Officer Eddy Talbert arrived in his patrol car and drove up the ramp and into the hayloft where he parked, then he and a couple of guys from the swim team unloaded the beer kegs from the back of the car. Officer Eddy, an old high school buddy of Ralph's, volunteered to be the "Beer Tender" and would be checking IDs as he sold the beer. Yes, sold. At these wedding dances, quite a few events happened to raise money for the young couple, and half a buck for a beer was a popular way to do it.

The sun started to set as Don stood on the porch with his dad and Duong shaking hands and thanking guests as they left. Just as Grandpa Ode and Grandma Hilde mounted the stairs, Mai and Lanh emerged from the house after the girls "put Lanh back together." Lanh was dressed in Tam's bright red and gold wedding áo dài and wore a blissful (as Tam put it) "Just Fucked Stupid" smile. Kim-ly was still grousing over the fact that it took "Forever" to get Lanh's "bed head" back into a French braid for the turban that matches her áo dài.

Don and Lanh gently kissed and whispered to each other as Ralph and Duong thanked Grandpa Ode and Grandma Hilde for joining and taking part in the wedding. Grandpa Ode congratulated Don and Lanh again and said his goodbyes, then said "Donny, do you mind if I borrow your bride for a moment?"

Don was in shock, Grandpa Ode hasn't called him Donny since... that's something only Grandpa Ode and his mom called him a long time ago... "Uhh, sure. I guess..."

Lanh followed Lars out onto the front lawn where they spoke softly under the maple tree. Grandma Hilde shook hands with Duong and Ralph, then hugged Mai and icily ignored Sandy. "Typical Hilde," thought Don. He refused to get angry about it anymore, Hilde was always icy to people she didn't know. His dad told him that it was not because she was arrogant but because she's shy, and Don believed it, he knows how being shy can twist up your guts when you're in a room full of strange people.

"We are very proud of you Donovan," she always called him Donovan, she never had a pet nickname for him like she had for her other grandchildren, of which there were plenty. Lars and Hilde Odegaard had seven children, his mom Emily being the youngest. I suppose being one of the youngest of over 20 grandchildren, you grow tired of inventing nicknames, thought Don. "Your grandfather had a love before me," continued Hilde.

Wait... what?

"He met a girl when he was over there," she never said Vietnam, it was always 'over there.' Hilde continued, "he wanted to marry her, and her father said no, and he still hurts." Then in a soft yet scolding tone of voice, "Never pass up an opportunity to thank Duong for saying yes."

"I didn't ask..." Hilde interrupted Don with a raised finger.

"That doesn't matter, if Mr. Nguyen had it in his mind to say no, you never would have gotten the opportunity to ask. When you have a daughter, and I see several in your future, you will understand." And she turned and left. Don followed her down the stairs to where Grandpa Ode gave Lanh a hug and a kiss on each cheek. He turned to Don and hugged him! Grumpy Ode doesn't hug anyone!

"You be sure to help her with that gift," was all he said before he and Hilde got in their car and headed home.

Don asked Lanh about the gift Grandpa Ode mentioned as they were hustled over to the barn, it was time to start the wedding dance.

"I don't know, he said it was nice and clean, easy to keep warm and we just had to keep it in good shape, he'd take care of the rest." She shrugged and opened her hand and Don recognized what the gift was immediately when he saw it. She held a couple of keys on a key ring, the key ring also featured an old fishing lure with the hooks removed. The silver spoon lure stared at him with its red faux jewel eyes reminding him of happy, glorious days from his youth when life was easy, and cancer was an unheard-of monster far into his beautiful mom's future. It was the key to Grandpa Ode's cabin on Lost Long Lake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Songwriters: Don Schlitz / Paul L Overstreet

Forever and Ever, Amen lyrics © Universal Music Corp., Scarlet Moon Music Inc

** Songwriters: Elton John / Bernie Taupin / Carole Bayer Sager / David W. Foster

Your Song

*** Songwriters: Wayland Holyfield / Bob House

Could I Have This Dance lyrics © Sony/atv Tree Publishing

**** Songwriters: Paul Nelson / Larry Boone / Woody Lee

I See It Now lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc