All Comments on 'We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 07'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I hope they come back stronger than ever!

5

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Thank you….Thank you

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

All I have to say is WOW!!! These two people have gone through so much. Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic well written & a tear jerker more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O --- M --- G!!!

AZTT2AZTT2over 1 year ago

Awesome. The 321st was a missile wing at Grand Forks. 319th was the bomb wing.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

As stated below, WOW. Concerned about more shock. Kept thinking Kim-ly was going to be a surrogate mother.

(Still trying to decipher the scene of Kim-ly on Chapter one, page one.)

jskin78jskin78over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I have to ask you why you hate and despise Don and Lanh so much? You’ve given them nothing but heartache and turmoil their entire lives. Seriously the only truly happy moment you didn’t destroy was their wedding. I’m sure hoping you turn it around for them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, if horrifying, chapter.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I'm so glad he survived. The story might have ended there. You skillfully slipped in information like the looks on Lt. Colonel's face and slid in the switchblade so that later they would play a part of the story and be understood. Good job! On to the next chapter. Going to be tough to be better than the first 7.

LokiiismeLokiiisme3 months ago

I was in the AF for 33 years, worked B-52 and F-16 avionics. In all my time, I personally only saw one idiot get hit with a blast from an F-16, but I have seen trucks that got blasted and flipped. To give you an idea, the guy I saw get flipped walked behind a jet just as it was starting to taxi and got taken off his feet and blown 20 or so yards. He was about 6'5 and around 300lbs. Behind a jet that is throttling up is definitely not a place you want to be. I definitely could not imagine someone blasting others on purpose. Everyone on the FL knows that they can kill.

Great last couple of chapters with the AF thread. You never say what AFSC he is, but since he did bombers and fighters I am guessing he was a crew chief or E&E. As an avionics person swapping between airframes back in 1999 I had to go back to school and there is no mention of that here. Only people I know who could swap back then were those two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...