All Comments on 'We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 12'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DuleighDuleighover 1 year agoAuthor

Note to Readers - We will finally wrap up the WaWW Saga in Chapter 14, there are side stories in the works also. If there's something you would like to see in the finale please let us know!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I really like how the story is going. Thank you and Merry Christmas

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

Great twist and turns. Don't know how much more I can take. Looking forward to 2 more chapters. *****

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

I just love this story.

I feel like there is a giant hole as to how the shower at the end happened. It came out of no where. Was there a discussion about it? Who's idea was it? Who was in on said discussion? I think you could write a whole story on just that.

nudetexannudetexanover 1 year ago

I almost didn't read this story. I'm glad I didn't. A very well written story and I enjoyed it greatly.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Lovely story loved the twists and turns it has taken

Campus77Campus774 months ago

Finally a chapter with hope and progress. The last few have been hard to read. The next two better be about a bright future and tie the whole thing up in a bow. Only one question. What did the General do about the fly jockey who killed two and damaged so many? Could be another side chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES