We're All About The Jizz, Baby Ch. 01

Story Info
Gettin' jizzy with my wife and others.
4.3k words
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Fake Fantasy... Not Real At All So Chill... And Get Jizzy With It

Jizz Bizz... We're All About The Jizz, Baby!

"Hi... I'm Ronda Rousey. As a former World Champ I know all about being the best at something. And here at Jizz Bizz, we do too." Ronda's sitting in a chair in a skintight, and very skimpy, beige minidress looking right at the camera. A dude with a 6 inch rock hard dick pointing at her walks up to her left side and stands there. "We know all about being the best... at cum. So... You ready?" She looks up at the random dick guy. He nods. Ronda smiles at the camera all slutty, and leans down, putting the rock hard meat on her tongue, just the head of it, her mouth wide open. It starts cumming on her tongue, shooting out the thick creamy wad slowly onto Ronda's outstretched tongue. She smiles at it gets covered by all that jizz, some of it shooting into her mouth. She swallows that down with a slutty smile at the camera, then let's the cum dripping white dick fall from her mouth as she looks right at the camera with an extra horny grin. "Make sure to check out Jizz Bizz..." She licks her cum glazed lips, then smacks them. "... We're All About The Jizz, Baby!" Ronda winks and grins all sexy at the camera as it fades to black.

"Anddddd, Cut!" The director ends the commercial. "Great job, Ronda. OK, EVERYONE... LET'S GET THIS ALL WRAPPED UP."

"What the fuck did you eat, dude?? Your cum tastes like shit! Yuck! WHERE'S THE DAMN MOUTHWASH???" Ronda jumps up out of her chair, and spits out all the cum in her mouth, all disgusted at the dude that came in her mouth. She flips him off, and storms off. Dude just stands there and shrugs his shoulders with a horny grin. Hey... He just got to jizz dump into Ronda Rousey's mouth so he's happy.

That was our new ad for the company built on cum... Jizz Bizz. We're All About The Jizz, Baby!

My chick Ronda is a big star for us. She's also my girl... one of 'em. And... she's slightly picky about the cum she takes in her mouth, as you can tell.

"C'mon... I gotta suck some real cock!" Ronda grabs me and pulls me into a storage closet at the studio. She quickly drops to her knees, and whips out my soft monster, licking and kissing all over it, leaving a trail of spit all over my eight inches of soft cock meat. She winks up at me with a super naughty grin plastered on her gorgeous, sexually heated face.

Ronda ravenously engulfs my cock, totally. All eight soft inches down her gullet in one mighty swoop. My happy growl urging her on. She sucks me feverishly, her throat gripping my thick meat with intense carnal delight.

I put my right hand on Ronda's dirty blonde haired head and watch her suck me off so furiously. So carnally charged. Her lips violently devouring my meat as it hardens quickly. Her tongue dancing across the underside of my rod, sending intense shivers up and down my body. My pierced nipples tingling beautifully from them. My horny smile wide and real happy as my woman eats my dick like a starving bitch that hasn't eaten in a month. Her head bobbing fast, her ponytail flying. I grab it and yank on it as my bitch keeps up the fast and furious cocksucking.

My repeated happy growls spurring Ronda on, making her squeeze her small titties through that tight, thin minidress, her smile around my now hard dick in her mouth making me smile even happier, and blow her a kiss. She winks back, slurping my hard meat so loud and messy, spit rolling from her mouth to the carpet below.

My 12 inches long and 7 inches thick cock so hard and thumping so hard in her mouth. Ronda coos with extra horny delight, sensing my impending cum. It's violent and fast. My thick gooey wad blasting powerfully against the back of her throat. She immediately deep throats the entire 12 inches and lets me finish jizz dumping down her fast gulping gullet, emptying my nuts right down there with loud slurps and horny as a hell moans.

Ronda yanks her perky little titties out of her top, and roughly slaps and squeezes them, pulling hard on her rock hard nips and shaking them violently, so turned on by huge cum deposit down her throat. So much thick, rich and creamy sperm racing down her throat. Spit still flying from her mouth as she bobs so fast on my cock while I hold her ponytail. My grin so wide and happy. I'm loving my life right about now for damn sure.

"Damn! Now that some fucking tasty cum! Fuck Yeah! My man coming through for me again! Love ya, babe! And love ya cum! Hahaha." Ronda winks all naughty at me again, sucking me clean with pure, cum loving, slutty bliss. Those lips and that tongue swirling all over my very happy dick, making me grin even wider and even happier. I yank on Ronda's ponytail some more as she very heatedly sucks me cum free and dry. I blow her a horny kiss and grin my happy ass off. We really are all about the jizz around here, bitches. Ha.

My wife Kelly Madison and I started Jizz Bizz. Actually, we started it from the business my dad started years ago. Kelly and I have been married for three years now. We started dating when I was 18 and got married a month later. She was 51. Age difference or not... it was the best decision I've ever made in my life. She's 54 now and I'm 21. And our intensely powerful, sexually driven love is even stronger now than ever.

My dad wanted me to take over the family biz, but I had other plans. Once I got married to Kelly, those plans became all about doing something big with her. She's the queen of porn, but she had retired from it. She absolutely loved the idea of starting a company with me, and she was cool with making her comeback to the biz to help us get jump started as well. So... Here we are... Getting' Jizzy With It. Ha.

Anyway... We kinda morphed Jizz Bizz into the family biz. My dad went into semi retirement... sort of... and I hired my chick Kim Kardashian to run the company for us. She's the Head Bitch In Charge.

It's a big, happy, horny family around here. Jizz crazed and all. You'll meet everybody as we go.

Now... back to the fucking fun...

My sister Gina and I are very close. She often comes to me to complain about her boyfriend Spence (The King Of Queens). He's my best friend... one of 'em... but he also can be rather annoying in his own, uniquely Spence type of way.

"I think you need to just let him chill a little. He's a good guy. I know he's annoying, but he's still a pretty good dude." I'm smoking in the backseat of my car. Gina's got her 36D cans wrapped around my dick, pumping it perfectly with them as she licks all over and sucks my meaty crown. She takes the joint from me, and puffs real deep and sexy, winking at me, then passes it back to me. My happy grin making her smile as she engulfs my thick head, slurping it nice and loud as she pumps my extra fat shaft with those luscious natural jugs of hers.

My precum is pouring into my slutty older sister's mouth. Her happy coos of precum slurping delight making my very horny dick lurch in her mouth as her tongue laps all around it, under the crown.

The combo of Gina's gorgeous jugs pumping me, and her mouth and tongue slurping me, combined with the feeling of the smoke in her mouth on my cock, brings me to climax. She pumps it out fast with those super soft melons, blazing them up and down my mighty shaft as she sucks me off. I lean back against the black leather seat, and ride out the awesome cum dump. Grinning from ear to ear, smoke pouring from my happy mouth.

My sperm pellets race down my sister's throat as her big titties quickly pump them out. She swallows every last extra gooey drop of seed down with loud, happy moans. Loving my sperm dessert so very much.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Best cum ever. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Gina smiles around my cock, now slowly pumping my cock with her breasts, looking right up at me, and smiling so contently and beautifully at me. I smile back, smoking and loving my sis. I rub her hair as she slurps me clean, her cummy spit rolling all over my shaft, then being quickly sucked up by her. Such a great blowjob and titty fuck in my car. Gina's a nurse, and I'm dropping her off at work, so she's got on her baby blue scrubs. She looks so damn sexy in them too.

My left hand is playing with her big, bouncy right breast as it hangs over her white and baby blue sports bra. God, I love her tits. They're so soft and jiggly. So big and luscious. Big beautiful tits run in my family. You'll see as we go.

Gina and I smoke for a bit and make out in the back seat, swapping cum tinged, smokey spit, smiling happily, and vibing real good. My hands slap and grope those big titties a bunch too. Squeezing those suckers nice and hard, tweaking and shaking those big, eraser sized nips real hard as well.

We kiss once more as Gina heads inside the doctor's office for work. We wave, then I head out to wreck some more jizzy havoc upon the City Of Angels.

Back at home...

Speaking of big, beautiful tits running in my family, my mom Beth (Beth Chapman) has 38F all natural chest bombs that'll blow your freaking mind. Massive, milky udders that bounce and jiggle so enticingly as she walks, or as she does anything else.

Mom's washing clothes, her massive melons pouring out of the top of her white tank top. No bra underneath, so they're nice and free to bounce and jiggle even more than normal. She's chewing some gun, bent over in front of the washing machine, picking up dirty clothes. Spence is scoping her out from behind, hiding by the doorway between the laundry room and the closet. He's licking those pudgy lips of his, all horned up watching my mom's ass jiggle around in her tight Daisy Dukes.

Spence rubs his super thick boner through his baggy shorts, jerking it as mom unintentionally juggles her butt at him. She catches a glimpse of him in the shiny silver trim on the front of the washing machine. She smirks and snickers to herself. Mom's a tease. A boss bitch tease, and a very, very sexy one. Long, blonde wavy hair. Thick, bbw frame. Massive tits. Awesome lips. Sexiest nails ever... all long and pink and sparkly. A blonde bombshell through and through.

"If you wanna fuck me... why don't you just come over, and stick it in me, instead of being a perverted pussy over there?" Mom totally shocks Spence. He stands there motionless, not knowing what to do or say. Mom stands up, putting the last of the clothes in the washer, then closing it and turning it on. She looks over at Spence, still gripping his bulge. His jaw dropped.

She laughs, shaking her head at my pervy, pasty white best friend. "So... We fucking or not?" Mom stands there, her hands on her very curvy hips. A curious, strong look at Spence, shrugging her shoulders at him too. Spence still doesn't know what to say or do. But, he's still gripping his dick.

Mom laughs again and walks over to him, chewing her gum, making sure she bounces those massive titties for him extra nice. She stands in front of Spence and looks down at his fully erect bulge in his hand. She nods her approval. "Next time... be already for action... not just for peeping." Mom grins right in front of Spence's still dazed and confused face. She pats his cheek, blows a bubble and pops it in his face, then walks off, shaking her gorgeous big booty as she walks away laughing.

Spence lowers his head and shakes it, knowing he missed his big chance... still gripping his rock hard bulge. Spence fucking up again. Oh well... maybe he'll get it all together someday soon.

Back at the studio, Kelly is chatting with our main cameraman/director Bob. He just got back from a month long vacation in Japan. He's a swinger, so he travels the world banging all the hot younger snatch he can. He's 75. Cool dude. A real pro.

"I've gotta show you something." Bob grabs Kelly's hand and leads her into the bedroom in studio 1.

"What is it?" Kelly's curious.

"I got this in Japan." Bob pulls his shorts down, showing off his nine inch dick and only slightly droopy balls. Kelly's jaw drops. The dick... and his balls... and the rest of his crotch area... is completely covered with a huge, green red and gold dragon tattoo. The head of the dragon on the head of his dick. The body on his shaft. The feet on his balls. And, the tail wrapping around the rest of his crotch. A true work of totally awesome, erotic art. Kelly stares in amazed disbelief. She lifts his dick and checks the artwork out under it and all over his balls too. Bob's big, fat body is totally hairless now too, to really show off the artwork, and make it pop.

"That is the most awesome tattoo I've ever seen, Bob. It's so gorgeous. Wow!" Kelly is totally mesmerized by it. She's smiling and gawking real hard at it, looking around Bob's big, beer belly and back as well. She sees his other tattoos he just got back there. A big titty chick kneeling next to his ass crack, sticking her very long tongue out, licking at his anus. Kelly laughs at that. He's got stars and aliens and all kinds of cool tattoos on his ass and lower back. Kelly's truly amazed by all of the hot artwork. "God... I love your new tatts, Bob. They're beautiful. And soooooo sexy."

"Thanks, doll. I'm really glad you like them. I wanted to change up my look a little so I decided to get them. The tattoo artist was a chick with big tits, so she made it fun. She kept flashing me all those hours of getting work done. It made the pain not as bad. Haha. I fucked her afterwards too. Sore dick or not, I had to get some of that sweet Asian pussy." Bob chuckles. Kelly laughs too. She's still in awe of his tattoos.

"Awesome job, Bob. Really awesome. I love them. Especially that huge one covering your cock and balls."

"What about the eye piercing on there?" Bob holds up his dick for Kelly. He got a small gold stud piercing with two small gold balls on the end right under the tip of his cock to use as the eyes of the dragon.

"Oh my God... That's so cool. I didn't even notice it just now. That's so cool. I love it. I love it all." Kelly hugs Bob. She can't stop staring at his newly tattooed dick either. "You know... We have all that footage of you with your old dick in our movies, but none with your new one yet, so we need to get right on that. Hehehe. This is gonna be one really popular dick. I can definitely see that. It's so gorgeous." Kelly grabs it and strokes it, just in awe of the dragon tattoo. His whole dick and balls completely covered by it.

She jerks that dick slowly as she watches it throbs in her hand, the dragon head bulging more and more. Kelly can't stop smiling as she jerks that 75 year old dick, loving the feel and look of it in her hand.

"That's great, doll. Hey... I do have a camera handy." Bob playfully shakes his eyebrows at Kelly as he picks up the camera from the bed and shows it to her. Horny grin on his face. Kelly laughs.

She kneels and quickly unbuttons her tight white top, pulling her tits out of her white stain bra as well, as Bob starts filming. Kelly placing that big old dragon dick between her all natural 34FFs, fucking it slowly with them. She grins as the precum pours from the tattooed piss slit, puddling on Kelly's massive jugs. She laps at it with her tongue, slowly licking it up for the camera... and for Bob's lusty enjoyment.

Bob fucks my wife's incredibly perfect jugs as he films it, happily grunting and growling away. Kelly's smiles, lapping at the flowing precum as Bob's tattooed old dick pushes across her extra luscious and voluptuous pink lipstick covered lips. She pushes those hefty titties tight around Bob's cock, spitting on it and them to lube them up for the titty fuck.

Bob's grunts get louder as he fuck Kelly's tits even faster. His big, beer belly jiggly wildly. That big old rod pumping nice and hard through that massive tit valley. Kelly licking all over the slimy dragon head as it brushes quickly across her lips over and over. She pumps that big dragon fast with her tits as Bob speeds up even more, thrusting hard into Kelly's tit valley even more intensely.

That's it. Bob starts shooting his dragon cum all over my wife's amazing jugs as she pumps them faster and faster on his old cock. She pumps it all out, smiling right at Bob, and the camera, as he films the money shot, making sure to catch all of Kelly's very sexy facial expressions as well.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Such yummy dragon cum. Spit all that fiery cum all over me, sexy dragon. Hahaha." Kelly teases. She licks at the flying jizz, then sucks on Bob's cock head nice and hard, drinking the last of his dragon goo down as she keeps on pumping his tattooed old cock with those insanely luscious jugs of hers.

"Good God... thanks, doll. You're the best." Bob shuts off the camera and takes a deep breath. Kelly winks up at him as she sucks his dragon tattooed cock clean. She loves the way the piercing rubs on her tongue as she sucks that nine inch, still smooth cock. She coos happily as she sucks.

Kelly takes a couple of pics of Bob's newly tattooed cock and balls, then gets back to sucking his large, horny dragon silly.

...

I stop by the office to check up on Kim. I don't spend much time at all up there, but I gotta see how my chick's doing.

"Heyyyyy, babe." Kim hurries over to me as I enter her office, hugging me tight, kissing me real deep. My hands immediately find their way to her world famous badonkadonk and squeeze away, nice and rough. Mmmmmmmmmmm. My man loves my ass. Good. Hehehe. It loves him back. How are you, my sexy king?" Kim licks up on my lips with such a sexy grin, hugging me around my neck as I keep on roughly groping her divine dumper. God, she looks freaking amazing in that crème colored, very skimpy, wraparound minidress and pumps. Extra hot. Extra sexy. Extra Kim K awesomeness.

"I'm cool, babe. Just wanted to check up on my woman."

"Awwwwww. That's so sweet, babe. Thank you." Another hot kiss from Kim, and some more rough dumper squeezing from me.

"I just saw Bob's new tattoo. Kelly sent me some pics. It's so gorgeous. All over his yummy cock and balls. It's so cool." Kim shows me the pics on her phone.

"Yeah... that is cool. That's gonna look real cool on camera too. Nice and freaky cool. Ha."

"Hehehe. Yeah. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Kim's tongue fucks mine in my mouth, her spit slowly swapping with mine. Such a lush kiss from the Kardashian queen... and one of mine as well. My hands squeeze that world famous ass so damn hard. Kim moans happily into my mouth as she starts sucking on my tongue.

As Kim's working over my tongue, I happen to catch a glimpse of the new issue of Jizz Magazine... The Magazine All About Cum. It's got Kim on the cover, all smoking hot and as gorgeous as gorgeous gets. She and her mom and sisters are the stars of the issue.

Inside, they're all decked out in latex, getting fucked and jizzed in... and on... by a number of studs. Male, lesbian, and trans. Kim takes a double facial from me and a trans chick. That bitch came more than me. We soaked my woman's face with so much pearly white sex cream. God! It was covering every last inch of her perfect face.

Watching Kim getting double anal from two old studs in gimp outfits was a huge turn on for me... and her. Two of Bob's old guy friends that we hired last year. Her mom Kris took the double facial money shot with a huge, happy smile. Such a sexy ass mature chick she is.

Bob even got in on the action, ass fucking Kris and Kim's sister Kylie, then eating Kim's ass while Kris pegged him in his 75 year old butt with a big ass, clear rubber strap on. He was decked out in a gimp's outift too.. Hood and all.

I can't wait to see him in the next issue with his dragon tattoo. Maybe do a gloryhole scene with him. Have that completely tattooed cock and balls sticking through a hole while Kelly sucks it and fucks it or something. That would be extra hot.

"Oh... you saw it. Good. I was going to show you as soon as I saw you. Do you like it?" Kim looks over her shoulder at the mag, licking her lips as she turns around. I put my right arm around her waist as she opens the magazine and flips through it.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
12