We're All About The Jizz, Baby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, baby. Anything with you in it is gonna be super hot. You know that."

"Thanks, stud." Kim happily kisses me, rubbing my face nice and soft with her right hand.

Kim's office phone buzzes. "Yes?...... Hmmmm... I'll take his call... It's Stan, babe. He wants to talk about your potential deal."

"Ok, babe. I'll let you handle that." I kiss Kim, nice and passionate, extra tongue action and all. We smile, and shake a quick peck on the lips, then I head out, a quick booty slap and squeeze for my woman on the way out, waving as I walk out the door.

I head downstairs to the studio again. I'm a studio guy way more than an office guy. I do stop by the talent office and say hi to Hank. He's our talent agent. 72 years old. Big and hairy. A man of many, many years of Hollywood back room deals and all kinds of sleazy insider stuff. Ha. A real cool dude. Big fat guy with a big fat dick. And he's always using it. Dude is always trying to... and usually succeeding at... fucking some famous starlet or random Hollywood wannabe. Don't let his age or size fool you, he's a playa for sure.

I laugh when I peek in his office door, knocking before I do. Hank's in his usual position, leaned back in his big office chair, grinning from ear to ear as a hot starlet sucks him off behind his desk. All I can see is two long legs sticking out from the end of his desk. I can hear loud slurping noises, and see a brown haired head bobbing in Hank's lap.

"Here it cums, baby! UHHHHH!" Hank waves at me, gripping the chick's head as he dumps his fat, slimy load of mature skeet into her waiting mouth. The head bobs fast as the chick sucks out Hank's entire load. Dude cums a lot. He's a big old dude that cums a lot. Makes sense I guess.

"Good girl. I'll get right on it for you, doll." Hank grins at the head all perverted and sleazy... his usual way of grinning.

"Thanks. I really want that gig." The chick gets up, wiping the corner of her mouth. It's Angelina Jolie. She's been signed with us for a few years now. Still super hot. She's got on a purple pantsuit with a white silk blouse under it. Real sharp. It fits her perfectly.

"Hey, James. How are you?" Angelina asks as she fixes her makeup, looking at herself in her compact.

"Good. It's good to see you. Hey, Hank. I see you've been busy."

"Oh yeah. Always. Haha. It's good to see you around here, kid. I never get to see you here anymore." Bob zips up.

"Yeah... I'm taking a break from the office." I watch Angelina put on her cherry red lipstick. She sees me watching her, so she takes her time, smooshing her lips together several times, sliding them together slowly, as she smoothes out the lipstick, to tempt me. She grins over at me, and winks. I just grin. Such a hottie.

Tune in next episode to see what Kelly gets up to... and who she gets up to it with. Meet my dad, and my mom keeps teasing Spence. Will he finally make his move, or just be Spence? See ya next time, my fellow pervs.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stretch Me into a Slut At 19, I hooked up with a Sugar Daddy who stretched my pussy.in Fetish
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
More Stories