All Comments on 'We're Happy Now'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 14 years ago
Silly and fun

This reminds me of something by Harddaysnight with the humor and WTF moments. Great read!

pornohpornohover 11 years ago
Super

A novel twist to the old swingers tale. A predictable ending, but what a great (comical) lead in. This could be MY all time favorite.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it immensely!

But why didn't he question why Brad was in his kitchen long before he was due home?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Goodbye and good riddance to the lying spouses !

2 couples repair to being 2 of a kind (couple wise ).. Absurdly entertaining .

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Ending too quick

There was too large a break from Jack and Karin's ending talk and the final scene in SF. Don't know what happened to Karin, Brad, etc. Its like half a chapter is missing. Good story up to that point, though.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Sorry

"Karin" should be "Kathy" in the previous post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You just can't write men

You seem to suffer from a complete inability to write believable male characters. It's simply not anywhere near credible that average people would be this passive, and this keeps repeating story after story. Just make them androids and file under Sci-Fi, if you want to keep on writing ridiculously passive characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I have to say this is best written story I've ever read. I was looking for good swinger stories and this one made me root for non-pricks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caryn will leave him

Once a woman has had a big cock, she won't settle for less.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not awful

He got Caryn, and left the whore Kathy behind. Brad probably wasn't thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Size Is Over-rated!

1) It's not the size of the cock that's important,it's how it is used! 2) It's the emotional connection that makes sex special. 3) Too big a dick has gotta hurt sometimes.4) SF with a promotion makes life sweeter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Interesting

Most apparently liked it. Seemed goofy to me. Good story in here with some drastic rewriting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

The other woman sounds more interesting than the wife. He should dump that slag of wife and continued to have a relationship with the woman who was by far superior to his disgusting wife.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
hmm

the MC goes from not liking the slimy neighbor to becoming the slimy neighbor in 1 paragraph. why was he married to his first wife? i didnt see any love there

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I would like to have heard the discussion between him and Cathy when he filed for divorce. That, for me, let the story down a bit.

4 stars

robertlrobertlalmost 3 years ago

So many mistakes I couldn't even read through it. Brad, Bard; wait, weight; could go on forever.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

WE'RE HAPPY NOW...yeah divorce will do that for people like this.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Story was OK until the abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out of the four main characters, there isn't a single sympathetic character anywhere. The only one that might garner even the remotest amount of respect is 300-pound Amanda, and she only plays a bit part.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Didn’t like that much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very poor. Could have been a great story but why did you get bored with it half way through?

RivetboiRivetboi4 months ago

Dude, your stories and leading men all finish prematurely. PE is curable. To avoid the 10 minute snoozer, you have to take the time to enjoy every part, especially the last.

Plus your stories have great premise but make men look incredibly stupid. It would actually be neat to see the story played out by a character smarter than a potato who didn’t follow a checklist for sex. I would really like to give you stars but this isn’t an A for Effort type of thing. Editors aren’t just for grammar and spelling, they are also supposed to help in the interesting and logical categories. I suggest getting (a better) one or more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous