All Comments on 'We're In The Army Now! Ch. 01'

by Crew Cut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm more of a romantic person, but every now and then do I like butch. Definitely liking this . :)

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago

In Crew Cut's version, the narrator reports that the female recruits "... were marched into a wooden barracks ... where we were... told to strip and .... issued sensible, waist high white panties, ... and a utility bra (more like a harness) ... . We then lined up and were issued a kakhi shirt and trousers and socks .... and a pair of brand new, stiff leather boots..."

Crew Cut writes about a reality of military life. Recruits have to be stripped down to bare skin and rebuilt. Among the women, it was rumoured that lesbianism was rampant, but far more discreet to the point that straight women claimed to have had no knowledge of the practice.

An author takes real life and puts it in a new universe. Thus there maybe some deviations from reality, but crew cut misses some essential points of life in the service.

Kristy - Ann's involvement in training abuse: Depending on the command, Officers could get in a heap of trouble for relations with the enlisted women and training abuse. A real Kristy - Ann should be more careful if she wants to keep those bars.

Also female enlistees, unlike males, were not scalped. The girls kept a feminine appearance. They did have to wear their hair off the collar but could stack long hair atop their heads.

I think introducing an element of discretion in private relationships might have made the erotic elements more compelling.

But most of all learning about the field you write about would go a long way to giving the story a small measure of credibility..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous