All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 03'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

I am loving the story! Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Longer posts?

Can we get some longer chapters? I enjoy the story and your writing very much and wish there was more to read reach time! -LilMeow

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020over 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks very much for the feedback. I've found it easier to switch point of view by starting a new chapter so my first bunch of chapters are single page but I think longer ones will be possible in a bit. I'm working to get the shorter ones published as quick as I can to keep up the momentum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent chapter

I enjoyed this chapter nice and tight with interesting ending lots of options still to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How the heck did Liam and Jacob know to go to the cemetery

Although it's a good thing that they were there. And how/why would Darren take his dog for a walk without putting him on a leash? Isn't that illegal? Of course, Darren is stupid enough to shoot at the coyotes attacking his dog - did he really think that the bullets would only hit the coyotes and not his dog? Bullets can go everywhere, ricocheting off hard objects , only stopping when they hit flesh.

Or, were the brothers secretly following Jessie? Can't be a coincidence they were there to save her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES