All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 15'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Love2read365Love2read365about 4 years ago
Keep going

Hey just wanted to say love the series so far. The only problem I have is waiting for the next chapter!

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020about 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Working from home because of COVID-19 offers both help and difficulty for a writer - I don't have commute time so more time to write after work, but I now write where I work and its harder to switch gears! Its taking a bit longer to get each chapter out but I'm still hard at work on 'em. And I noticed that little things from the current situation creep into my story - I realized that I had the werewolf at the gas station stand 6 feet away ... physical distancing even in a non-human story ... sigh! Stay safe everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jessica is becoming proactive

Previously, Jessica has been more "reactive," as when she Alpha-commanded Jacob and Liam at the gas station, and ordered the weres to forget they saw her. But when talking with Helen, she decided to become "proactive," and figure out how to remove the death sentences against Jacob and Liam. I like this change, and I like how she is listening to Helen to learn more about were creatures and pack structure. The knowledge should help her in establishing herself as an Alpha, and removing the death sentences against Jacob and Liam.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cliff hanger

Great chapter I won’t even complain about the cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story development

This is moving along quite well and the interweaving of various elements, intriguing and compelling. Well written...... Keep up the great work!!!!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
AaaaaaahhhhhhhM!

I hope, no I’m begging you to get us another chapter!! I am just in love with this story. I hope you and your family are doing well and are safe and healthy. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I love it!!

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020about 4 years agoAuthor

For everyone waiting desperately (and its so much fun for me as the author that you are, just confessing) Chapter 16 is in the pending queue, and its says it will go live this weekend. Depending on your timezone it will probably show up late Saturday or early Sunday morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES