All Comments on 'We're Screwed Ch. 03'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tee hee hee

I love how these parents are so comically ignorant about what is going on under their noses!

I hope there is more???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please....

Please keep this going....I like that suspenseful anticipation of what could possibly happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love it...

dont stop writing about Maddy and Nathan!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep going!

Please! Your writing is great!

CWR2014CWR2014about 12 years ago
Great Story!

As always nice job on creating good character's and a storyline that pulls you in, hope there will be more in the near future. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a little wordy but it was pretty good

try to be more direct but out of all that I read of these this was one of the best.

ulrighulrighabout 12 years ago
Incredible!!!

Just Waiting Impaciently for the next chapter!!! very nice work!!!

jaysandman44jaysandman44about 12 years ago
Great as usual

Love your stories! Thanks for writing them!

ansdguyansdguyabout 12 years ago
More, please....

This story has been very enjoyable. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

cant wait for next chapter! your work is always so awesome:)

dingo_dingo66dingo_dingo66about 12 years ago
great story

great story! can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
worth the wait

This chapter was worth the wait. Look forward to the next installment.

Incomt65Incomt65about 12 years ago
another great series

another great series. but how will it end is the question. once again you got me looking forward to another great story. great work.

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenalmost 12 years ago
Please continue this series...

All three of your series are great - please continue.

casanova799casanova799almost 12 years ago
great!!! i hope for more

this is a great story...you could some random side trips and extra characters to make it grow long...but make it keep coming..the plot so far has been pretty good...so i hope for more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful series

I love you <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are a brilliant writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

plzzz plzzz plzzz write more on this series.. plzzz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best "saves" I have ever read

The payoff at the end of chapter 3 was just perfect. Prior to that scene, I was thinking "Now how the Hell are they going to get out of THAT?" I can't wait to see where you take this story, next. Please update soon. =)

IndyBlueWingsIndyBlueWingsover 11 years ago
Wow

I have read all of your stories and I love every single one of them! Your stories are master pieces! Keep writing because I love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more

Can't wait for the next chapter keep golng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
totally awesome

This is a really good story, I personally would like to read more whenever the author decides to write more..I have a friend that also fell in love with her brother..They lived through the ridicule from shallow people..To this day they are happy, with family and grandchildren...It is not impossible, but the couple has to be strong and know what they want.

sayankotorsayankotorover 11 years ago
Great story, would love more.

I love this story filled with drama, tension,romance and hot sex, one of the best on this site. It could definitely be placed as one story in the romance section. I must say i'm a little disappointed this is the last in the series. Although it clearly isn't unfinished like a lot of stories on this site I feel there is a little more of the story to tell.

I was looking forward to the tension involved with the parents,friends and ex's when the truth comes out, which I assume would happen soon if they were to report Warren to the police. The struggle to remain together would have been nice to read and would be satisfying to see them get through it.

I understand it must be hard to write an ending to this type of story as it would inevitably involve a lot of conflict. Maybe an epilogue would suffice ?

Still like I said it doesn't end abruptly. Thanks for the hard work. Possibly your best although Savannah is also very good.

5 Stars !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
simply amazing!

This story is simply amazing and wonderful, i just loved every second reading it. i loved the characters and I would love another chapter of this series, i know the author doesn't want to keep writing it, but still the hope is the last thing im going to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well considering how madison feels about nathan, he's definitely screwed. So looks like he has a choice bite the bullet and tell their parents what's going on or move to another state at least until she gets over him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks-I'm loosing sleep!

Its 0424 hrs but I had to read every word of this trilogy. You sure can write!

Thanks again for sharing.

Bluejacket01 OUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So aren't we going to see more of this? I want to know what happens now. And I want to see Maddy rubbing at Millie's face that she lost Nathan.

But most of all I wanna see them together for good.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Enjoyed every word......

Enjoyed every word...waiting for more...hope this was not the end!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent writing

Your characterizations are excellent and the plot is well-developed and plausible (well, maybe except for how naive the parents are!) The story held my interest from start to finish--or should I say, to the climax! This is one of the most literate stories I've found on this site, and I'm so grateful for the quality of your writing. I look forward to seeing more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make chapter 4

This is one of the best literoticas I've ever read. I really wish you'd make a ch.4

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 10 years ago
very very good

this is sooooooooooo life like . parts made me laugh , some broth tears to my eyes . this is a kind of love that is heart and soul to no end, the strongest you will ever find on this earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The meaning of prone

In this chapter you wrote, "Madison stood prone under the water ..."

This is oxymoronic. Prone means to lie flat, usually on the belly. As far as I know it is impossible to stand flat on your belly.

Other than that, it a good story. I hope you are going to finish it.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
A good story...

.. but something tells me that after 2 years since this chapter, we're not going to get a chapter 4, are we? Which is very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what an hack this writer is

go to this idiots bio page and read his comments on his stories, he is such an idiot if he thinks this story is finished. everyone needs to pan all his stories or boycott them until he finishes this story properly. this series would have been better unposted instead of unfinished.

ValphundValphundover 8 years ago
Another Chapter or two

Definitely need to have another chapter or two for this story. Inquiring minds need to know what happens to our two lovebirds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Definitely needs a few more chapters...

Please?

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I there a way that other autors will balls can let uu know and write a finish to this great story???

coward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was a great story except for the ending it could have gone so much further and to a much better ending.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love this tale

You finished it much too early in their relationship. We really need to know the rest of their story and if Maddies dream came true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally Awesome

Awesome story!! Looking forward to another chapter and more!

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Too bad this hasn't been continued. Some closure would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfinished...

Please continue. Really its a sweet story and deserves closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story was great UNTIL! What is it with writers like you that never finish the story? I can finish the story for myself except it is not my story, it is yours...Finish the damn story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing. Need a chapter 4

jtw0978jtw0978over 3 years ago

This one's good more of this please

jott50jott50about 3 years ago

Good series

It could have been better with a few more chapters to flesh out but it still works as is. Five ⭐

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This a good start to a wonderful love story between a step-sister and step-brother. It would be truly a shame not to give closure to this story. So come on frozenhero1 finish the story for your readers to enjoy, it has been over 9 years since you posted chapter 3 of great saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a great story sure hope you write more of the same !!

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 2 years ago

9 years? Long time to leave everyone hanging. You need to get on with chapter 4. The fans are waiting.

Good story, please finish it.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

We are screwed was really good! I have now read all that you have published and would love to read more. Especially this one as there is a lot left to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE of this one please. Please continue on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I need more to this please, it's stunning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous