We're Simply Outdoorsy

Story Info
A theatening storm in the woods gets everyone wet.
786 words
4.13
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers

"Dammit, I swear the forecast was clear skies," seeing the dark moisture-heavy clouds in the distance.

"You know how it is up here. I'm sure it will blow through." Ever the optimist, "let's get in a quick hike; I think we can beat it."

Despite my better judgment, I agree. Lacing up my boots I also grab my visor; my hair a waterfall of curls out the top. You grab the light pack, just the essentials for just-in-case. As we head out from camp on the trail, I have to admit, the recent rains have awoken the forest. Everything stands a bit taller and the smell of damp earth saturates my nostrils. There is a stillness and beauty I never tire of out here.

The few people we pass quickly dwindle to none as we take the trail head towards the lake. There are thunder claps, but still several miles off, we should be fine. We emerge from the woods and the trail gets a bit rocky. Requiring your assistance at times...whoops; was that your ass, my breast? Oh my. We giggle like school children...horny teens is more like it. Stealing kisses and ass grabs.

We ascend the final outcropping of rocks - the lake stretched out before us is beautiful in the pre-storm light. We're otherwise encircled by the treeline and there is a large flat rock near us, still warm from the morning sun. You help me up to sit atop it and ditch the pack to the side, turning to take in the lake views.

"Hey, come here," I pull you into me. Now that we are the same height, I take advantage of kissing you without tip-toes. You trail your tongue down my neck, kissing, nibbling; tasting the saltiness from our hike on my skin. "You know what that does to me," I murmur.

"I do." I can feel you smile, wickedly, against my throat.

You continue down to my collarbone and chest. Freeing my breast from my tank top and sucking my nipple into your mouth. I moan and wrap my legs tight around you. Pulling you into me. Your hands on my calves, running up to my shorts, I moan again. You move to unbutton my waistband as I rub your hardening cock through the fabric of your shorts.

"Not yet." ...I pout like a defiant child, but willingly allow you to remove my shorts and panties. I lean back, offering myself to you. You kneel before me, as if to receive communion...am I the holy spirit?

Your kisses trail up the inside of my legs, your hands telegraphing your lips' path. My skin pricked with desire and electricity from the threatening clouds that continue to roll in. My nipples are hard and my pussy begging with anticipation of eventual contact.

You arrive, your lips and tongue exploring me, your fingers, one, two...three? Gently pressing into me, my labia opening, welcoming you inside. You find my clit and suck and tease as your fingers waltz in and out, and around. You are conducting a symphony of sensation in my cunt. My breathing is heavy and rhythmic; responsive to you, the maestro of my pending orgasm. My juices flow freely from me, filling your mouth coating your lips. I can't take it, "please, please - I want you inside me."

You rise, kissing me, allowing me to suck my juices from your tongue as you undo your shorts and allow everything to pool around your hiking boots. My legs pull you in again, this time you only hesitate so I can feel you - hard, teasing my entrance. Rubbing gently against my swollen labia. "Please?" You smile and slide inside me. Filling me. Slowly pulsing in and out, until we find our cadence. Then you increase your speed and depth.

The rain drops have arrived, wetting our skin. I toss my head back, moaning with pleasure as you kiss my neck and suck my nipples. The thunder claps in time with your thrusts. The air faint with ozone. Fucking me. My legs and arms tighten around you as I climax, only moments before you. "Fuck."

"Yeah!" We both laugh, not only to break the tension, but also now realizing the absurdity and possible danger of our situation. We gather ourselves and redress quickly. Making our way back down the rocks and trail...returning to our camp, soaked and winded.

We dry as best we can and peel off our wet clothes, finally climbing into our dry, warm tent. As the rain begins to pick again, so do we - where we left off, or perhaps a new chapter. But we both agree not to stop our storm, until Mother Nature does hers'.

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
32 Followers