Were Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet it was not to be so easy for him, oh no, not even as his toes wriggled, forming into fox-like feet, though they still looked like the flat hind paws that the vixens had walked about on. Of course, in hindsight, those had never been costumes at all and Paul should really have expected a little more from Halloween, for one never passed without something eventful to capture his notice. Nails tucked back into short, blunt claws and his hands changed, fur softening his own touch on his cock, claws protruding, though it was more and more difficult to stroke his length as whiskers burst from his muzzle, a whimper on his lips.

His cock... No, there was something wrong there but he could barely think about how his strokes were getting shorter and shorter, grunting thickly in the back of his throat, not as his chest tingled erotically. That made him want to drop his cock entirely, head thrown back as he collapsed onto his bean bag chair, though he was more sprawled over it than he had been before, one leg kicked out to the side. His chest was no longer flat as it had been as a pure male but softened and grew, multiple pairs of breasts appearing there to his lust-addled delight. Of course, the upmost pair were the largest with two more pairs lining down his body, the nipples so sensitive and perky that he could not help rubbing them.

Even the lightest of touches sent electric tongues of fire through his body, grunting and whining, making all manner of noises that he would never have thought should have passed his lips. But he was no longer just a man and all was set to change as he licked his lips, which darkened softly, teeth pulling into the sharper points of fangs to line a new muzzle. Even his whiskers were overly sensitive, twitching with the slightest of flicker of motion in the new, tiny muscles of his muzzle, shifting his weight back and forth constantly. His tail may have been trapped under his buttocks but that was not for him to worry about, a strange pushing sensation teasing into him behind his balls.

All was to be revealed, however, as he grabbed the game controller, pushing it into that soft spot of flesh and revealing a developing passage, a feminine entrance that could not be hidden even by his fur. His shaft and balls, which had already been growing smaller and smaller, shrunk completely, softening and easing back into his body as if they had not existed, changing Paul entirely from a he to a she.

A vixen. She shuddered bodily, a long, flexible tongue draping from her muzzle as it changed too, her nose soft and darkening with moisture, twitching constantly. Oh, so many scents in the air! Her transformation may have nearly been complete but there were still finer details to be taken care of, the dark spots at the base of her whiskers, the slash of creamy fur down her front, her hair changing colour into a rich blonde that others would yearn to run their fingers through over and over again.

She was stunning, beautiful, far more glorious than she ever could have been as a man. Yet it was her lust that was her defining factor as she humped and ground, pushing the handle of the game controller inside her, though it was a rudimentary sex toy at best. Still, it was pleasure and her first taste of penetration as her male genitalia was swapped entirely for female, moaning open-mouthed, tail trying to wag back and forth under her.

"Oh, yes... Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes!"

She couldn't help herself, squealing and crying out her lust as her hips ground and bucked, one hind paw driven down into the carpet for leverage as she thrust and thrust. She was out of control, controlled by passion, her juices soaking the controller, slickening and slipping all around the buttons. Surely, after that, it would be ruined for gaming but a particularly slutty vixen knew that she would have a wealth of uses for herself for such a nifty little thing if she had her way about it!

Her hips widened, the last stages of the transformation completing themselves, her breasts large and heavy, thick and luscious with raw, vibrant sexuality. Her ears darkened as her hair fell down to her shoulders, angled as if it had only just been trimmed by a hairdresser, her tail fluffier than before, her buttocks rounded, thicker, juicier. Everything about her screamed just how much she wanted to be fucked as she rose to her hind paws, tottering slightly, the controller still jammed into her pussy with fervent, rough strokes of need.

"Yes... Oh... Fuck - yes!"

She was someone else, someone who swore freely, who knew just how it was to curse like that, to lean into sexuality as if it was second nature to her. A far cry from Paul, the fox grinned widely, tongue fluttering as she panted, bending over at the waist to get a little more depth, driving the "toy" into her in a slurp and a slop of sexual fluids. Yet she felt her own orgasm loud and clear as it ripped through her, heart pounding, chest tightening, everything shifting in the blink of an eye.

It was like nothing she'd ever felt before, crying out over and over, hips rolling back, not knowing what she was doing. The pulsing waves of ecstasy were not for her to control as her juices soaked the controller, ruining it, though she still jammed it into her, one of the joysticks pressing down over her clit as if it had actually been designed for such a use. The vixen could not stop herself from grinding back on it like a She gave fox in heat, yowling and crying out her lust as she pounded herself to sweet completion in explosive shocks of pleasure.

When she came back down from her high, curling her toes into the carpet, her shoulder slumped over against the wall for balance, her lust had not abated one single jot. On the contrary, it seemed even higher than before and she moaned as she lapped over her lips and the side of her muzzle, wishing that there had been "something" in there even while she'd been, effectively, fucking herself. Such lust was there to be taken, however, the fox giggling as she spun in front of mirror that was stuck to her wardrobe door.

"Looking good, girl!"

She gave a little shimmy, moaning through her cheeky mirth at just how her tits jiggled, swaying back and forth with the shift of weight in her body. They were huge, gloriously so, and it was out of the realm of possibility to not touch them, fingers running reverently over each of them in turn just to see what pleasure more she could glean from the new nuances and touches of her own body. Every nipple stood to attention, though she was disappointed that they somewhat concealed the narrow tuck of her waist, even if she knew how curvy and thick she was really.

The fur on her lower limbs and up her forearms was a darker shade than the rich russet of the main body of her, though it was the white-cream of her underbelly, straining up under her chin, that caught the eye in a flash of attention. It lent her breasts a white sensation of glowing too, begging attention, begging her own touch, fingers digging in, small claws and all, groping and massaging as her head rolled with ecstasy.

"Yessss... Ohhhh!"

But what was such fun when she was all alone in a moment like that? Pushing up her breasts as if she was adjusting a bra, she looked over her sexy reflection one more time, eyeing up her wide hips, how the flick of her tail enhanced the effect of them even more than before. Yes, she was a fine piece of fox-flesh, though she didn't wonder how it had happened. She was too turned on by herself, licking her lips, yearning for cum, a thick length of stud-meat to suck.

Oh... Yes, she needed a cock - lots of dicks! In all her holes! She could have gone for the door but her body was lighter and lither than it had been as a human and the window offered her a quicker getaway from the second floor. Slipping out into the fresh cool of the night air, the starry sky hidden by light pollution, she took a deep breath of its crispness, welcome after the heat of the day. It may not have been as chilled as it would come to be again in winter but that suited her just fine to seek out passion in her bare fur.

Perhaps she should have paused to think, to wonder at what was happening, as she trotted into the park, her breasts swaying and jiggling with every step. The paving slabs felt smooth under her paws, which were touch without denying her such intimate sensation, and a flicker of grass brushed over her soles, nose twitching as she scented the night air. Delight was there for her to take and she knew, dimly from her "past life" as a man, that there would be plenty of people heading back through the park after a drunken night out, which seemed like just her calibre of man to take for her first time as a vixen.

"Hey... Are you okay?"

He emerged from the shadows as if he had been striding along quickly, his hands shoved into his pockets, but his pupils dilated, catching her scent. Neither of them would ever know, truly, who the other was, the vixen falling into his strong arms, the scent of whisky and smoke on his jacket, her eyes sparkling.

"Hey there, handsome," she purred, kissing his throat, nuzzling up to the stubble of his chin, lust already rising. "Fancy showing a gal like me a good time?"

It was not something that he could resist, panting heavily, breathing in her scent, the softly sweet musk of fox, something that could only be said to be intoxicating after one was caught up in the winding spell of it. He groaned, his brown hair ruffled sometime during the course of walking home, though the vixen was not about to let him get away so easily as they half-walked and half-tumbled back off the path and pools of street light into the bushes. They afforded some but not enough privacy, not even as she dropped hungrily to her knees, fumbling for his cock.

"Unff.. Come on, show me what you got for me!"

Somehow, she got his belt undone, unzipping his jeans and freeing his erection, a hard length of man-meat springing out. Yet it barely got a tickle of fresh air on it before her muzzle enveloped him, seeming to know exactly what to do without even pausing for a heartbeat of a moment. All she knew was that she had to have him, had to suck that delicious cock down into the back of her mouth immediately, tongue lashing it as he grunted and rolled his hips at her muzzle.

"Ah... Damn... You..."

But it was not for the man to get out every exclamation of lust that he may have had to give, even then, moaning out loud as he leaned back against a tree, hand trembling, stroking her head as she sucked his dick. The vixen's cheeks hollowed as she took him as deeply up into her maw as she possibly could, though she had to be a little more careful of her teeth than she would have had to be as a human, even if she doubted that she would have been caught sucking anyone's cock if she'd been a man. She giggled, eyes sparkling, even as she focused on his cock, how he pushed over her tongue, the slippery length curling around it just for a little bit more pleasure for the man in question.

No... No, things were better that was, freer as a vixen. In that form and shape, she could do exactly as she willed, pushing limits. Her tongue curled and flicked around his shaft, pleasing him, giving everything that the man could ever have wanted. Even though she had never before given a single blowjob in her life, she still felt that she had everything that he could have possibly needed and more, moaning around his cock, her nose pressing into the light hair of his crotch for a fraction of a second before drawing back.

Again and again, she sank her muzzle down onto his hard length, adoring the feel of him slipping over her tongue, how he grunted and twisted his fingers lightly into her hair. Oh, she wanted it harder - rougher! But there was no way for the vixen to convey that to him while her mouth was otherwise occupied, showing him instead by moving her head more and more roughly on his shaft, pleasing him with mimicking just how she wanted him to thrust into her too.

His balls slapped against her chin as he thrust too, the two of them meeting together in the middle, their lust something that could not so easily be set aside, not even in a moment like that in the dead of the night. The street lamp flickered, illuminating the other side of the bush and some of the path, the sound of other drunken members of society making merry on their way home echoing forth. There was something about the broken peace of the night that made their voices echo strangely, her tail lifting, expecting another cock under there. Yet they passed without sound, the man she was pleasing grunting and sealing his pleasing back behind a clenched jaw and closed lips, much to her disappointment. If her mouth had been free, she would have yowled for them to join her.

But he was close, so close, thrusting and grinding deeply as he panted, hunched over her head, hands gripping her hair, her ears, anywhere that he could get a grip on her silken body. Her breasts jiggled but the vixen could not care for the shift of weight and cool air pricking at her nipples, need flaring up, a paw between her thighs to slide two fingers into a soaked, slippery cunt. She was so wet, so wet that she felt as if a man had cum inside her already, and yet she couldn't help herself as she matched the thrusts of the man into her maw with her fingers driving sloppily into her cunt.

He cried out his broken pleasure, unable to hold it back, leaning over her, dragging her all the way down on his cock, as deep as she could go. Her tongue twirled and twined around his hot length as he grunted and groaned, spending spurt after spurt of slick cum into her mouth. Some disappeared straight down her throat as she gulped readily but the rest she was able to enjoy swirling about tongue, tasting his thick musk even though it had to go down her throat sooner or later.

"Mmm..."

His shaft eased off, the man too sensitive to keep it inside her mouth, a stray spurt of cum splattering over her nose. Giggling, she lapped it off, fluttering her eyelashes at him, though there was already a rustle in the bushes to catch her attention, heart leaping at the prospect of further fun.

For the first man she'd given head to had only been a warm-up for something more as several guys appeared with their cocks out already, uncertain and yet more certain when they saw the look in her eye, how she licked her lips in raw readiness. Maybe they'd been taking a chance when they'd realised what was going on back there but the fox-slut was a chance that everyone should take. She knelt there with her tongue hanging out, panting and whining, her hand-paws even drawn up before her multiple breasts as fi she was nothing more than a common dog begging for their dicks.

Not just a fox-slut either... She moaned, getting on all fours for them, one that rippled with muscle, looking quite as if he was about to burst out of his shirt, grinding his cock between her rear cheeks. No, she was so much more than that. Not a fox-slut but a were-slut who was hungrier for their cocks than ever before.

With the full moon watching silently from above, perfect for Halloween night, a were-slut had to feed.

Their sexual energy wrapped around her, a squeal bursting from her lips as a fat length shoved itself into her pussy, though she was so wet already that there was barely any resistance to be had there at all. Of course, his cock did not bear a condom and her heart surged, knowing that neither was there anything in place on her side that would stop her getting pregnant, seeing her belly swell with the fruit of their loins. As he slammed into her, rocking her body with every thrust, the only question hat remained was whether she would birth one fox cub or a whole little of little, adorable, wriggling fox cubs?

It didn't matter to her who was fucking her as another sank into her muzzle, driving deep, seeming more confident than the first man had been. Maybe they'd been watching her for a while but the vixen-slut did not have it in herself to care, moaning lusciously for more, always more, as she was ruthlessly pounded from both ends. There was no part of her that wanted to be treated lightly and gently - no! That was not how it was supposed to go, her knees digging down into the dirt as she moaned like the whore in heat she was, tail lifted high so that her holes were blatantly exposed.

She took care of her teeth as the man to her front grunted, savagely pounding over her tongue, though her muzzle was long enough to easily take him without harm to her. She only had to hold her head still as he wrenched on her hair, moaning around his thickness, her cunt more and more slippery with her juices, though an unloading of a steady stream of pre-cum into her cunny made it all the easier for him to fuck her full. He plunged into her as if he had not a care in the world, fingers digging into her hips as he dragged her back onto his cock with every stroke, dominating her body easily even as the were-slut gave in to him.

For it was not for the vixen to deny any of her suitors whatever they wanted to do with her body, lusting for her, others groping her, her body surrounded by them. All she knew was the lust of it all, her nipples squeezed and pinched to thrills of electric pleasure, not pain, lust coursing through with every hump and grind of her hips. She moaned out loud, practically drooling around the cock in her mouth, though he drove in with such fervour that he had to be close to finishing already.

That was fine. She had many more men to fuck her into delirious ecstasy over and over again.

As one cock erupted in her muzzle, her nose lightly crushed into the smooth skin of his crotch, she arched her back, trying to give the man behind her a little more pleasure. That was where she need their cum, in her wet, slippery pussy, folds parting sweetly to accept the gift of his cock. As much as her muscles tried to tighten around him, any squeezing clenches that she managed to give were erratic at best, her body lost to pleasure as orgasm crashed through her. Still, the were-slut gulped down every drop of cum she was offered, even allowing him to paint her face in a facial, drops of seed drooling over her russet fur, marking her as exactly what she was.

"Unff... Come on!"

And then her pussy was treated to its first filling as an anthro vixen, the man plunging deep and staying there, trembling bodily against her, as his balls unloaded everything they had to give. Her pussy welcomed the creamy load deep as he spent himself, balls aching, churning, throbbing even as the slut took his load for him. She had to feed, so much, their lust pumping around her as the others roamed, hands already ready on their cocks.

"Such a slut..."

"Look how that whore takes his cock..."

"You think she wants it?"

"Dude, how could she not? Look at her!"

They were absolutely correct and she moaned out loud as she rolled onto her back, devoid of any cocks all of a sudden, pressing her breasts together for their wilful attention.

"Come on, lads," she purred, letting them see the pink flicker of her tongue sweeping out against the side of her muzzle, lust rising ardently. "There's plenty to go around."

They had only one purpose in taking advantage of her and that was for everyone's mutual pleasure, one kneeling over her mid-section to squeeze his bare cock between her tits. There was certainly more than enough room there as she moaned and pressed them together even harder for him, giving him her silky fur to thrust between, even as someone hitched up her legs to slam into her pussy. With one man over her stomach, she could not tell who was taking her and the mere notion of that thrilled her like nothing else ever could.

The man thrusting between her tits groaned and huffed, breath coming hotly over her lips, as much as the vixen ached to kiss them. Oh, that would have been fine, so perfect indeed, their tongues tangling - yet another nuance of lust that she was yet to experience in such a form. That would come, however, if she pushed on hard enough, moaning and letting her long tongue hang out as he humped her tits like there was no tomorrow. Smears of pre-cum marked her creamy-white fur, soaking in, though it did not matter to her partner if it was not quite as silky as it had been before. No, all the guys cared about was taking her, feeding the were-slut with everything that they had in them while getting their rocks off at the same time.