Were Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could there be a better pairing?

Her cunny was hungry for more, however, twitching and flexing erratically around a thicker length than even the first, though she would not have cared if he'd been smaller. Any cock, to her, was a good cock, making her want them more and more, moaning out loud. Unparalleled lust throbbed through, her whimpers and moans rising, headiness overcoming her. It was close, so very much so, yet she clung to her partners as cocks were fed into her hands, forcing her to stroke them even as she howled in orgasm.

It tore through her but could not take her up and away for a hungry reality that she lusted for so desperately, her body twisting and flexing, wanting more, always more. There was so much more to come and a were-slut could not help but take it for her own, breathlessly lapping at the cock before her as it slid up through her breasts towards her lips, offering her a delicious taste every thrust or so. That did not stop the two fat dicks in her paws, however, from spurting and drooling their loads all over her, most of it splattering over her muzzle as she cried out her pleasure.

"Yes - cover me! Fill me! Take me - ohhh!"

Such lust was for all of them, her hips hitched up a little higher again as the man pounding her slammed in more and more viciously. A shudder went through her body with every thrust, the force of his strokes taking her breath away, yet all she yearned for was that final guttural moan as he filled her, still thrusting like a madman even as he spent himself viscously inside her.

Her pussy slickened further, the vixen grunting and groaning, her head lolling back onto someone's knees, the dirt cut up underneath their shifting, moving bodies in the half-gloom of the park. They may have been secluded from the path but she was dimly aware that there were more men around her than ever before, all wanting a piece of her, stroking her tail, groping her tits, her heart pounding for just how their digits dug into her flesh.

If they wanted her, they should have known what lust was coming to them.

"Come on, studs," she gasped out, on her knees, jacking off more than one cock at once, loathe to let any go to waist as they formed a half-circle of five around her. "You know you've got it for me... So, why don't you share just a little more of your cum with this slut?"

She didn't know what she was saying but her words more than had the desired effect as they twitched and drooled, those rampant lengths, every last one of them practically slavering for her, throbbing for her attention. They pressed in close, not seeming to care about their proximity to each other, making it all the easier for her to jack them off, paws working, teasing over their flesh, the shape of pads on her hand-paws, though they could really act, in her case, as either hands or paws, a blend of both.

"Yeah... Come on... You got more for me, hm?"

Someone eased under her, forcing her to spread her legs, though she still would never quite know just how he slathered his dick in her juices and the cum drooling from her, her cunt messily leaking and gaping. She would tighten up more obviously in time, her body settling back just as it had been, for the gape was only minimal and temporary from the softer folds of her sex spreading to accept cock after cock. But the look was of a stretched slut of a whore vixen who only lived for the cocks she could get stuffed in her, time after time again.

"Oh... Ohhh!"

Her head fell back, tongue lolling out, though there was no way for her to hold back her cries of ecstasy as he plunged into her anal ring, deeply up into her tail hole. He spread her open as if it was nothing at all, grunting thickly, a perfectly sized dick ploughing into her backside for his pleasure - only his pleasure.

It was hard to concentrate on any one thing as she panted, though she knew that cock would not render her pregnant. That was okay though, as she would tempt them all, make them plunge their cocks into her pussy again and again, breeding her until she was fat with their cum and the lure of fox cubs growing in her womb. There was nothing more that she could lust for, panting heavily, rolling her head back and forth, intent only on ecstasy as she crouched, getting her hind paws under her to rise and fall on that cock as if there was nothing left for her in the world.

One jet of cum splashed across her face and she leaned in close, ensuring that not a drop went to waste, dripping down her muzzle, lapping it all off salaciously, putting on a show for them. Even as that cock ploughed her backdoor entrance, his fingers digging into her butt, groping and spanking her lightly just to see her flesh jiggle, there was more to come, seed dripping down her body, smearing into her tits.

But not all on her breasts was cum as she started, drawing back, massaging her breasts. For they were lactating, dripping with milky trickles, more and more wildly. There was nothing there that she could do to stop them, instead leaning hungrily into it, her milk over productive, showing off just how fertile she was, if they had had any question about that.

"Yes... Mmmm!"

Milk squirted lightly from her breasts, squeezing and "milking" them just to put on a show, her fur swiftly becoming soaked with it, though it was hard to truly tell it apart from the cum pouring down her front, male after male coating her in his cum. It splashed over her breasts, her muzzle, her neck - everywhere was welcomed.

Grinding down onto the dick in her arse as he climaxed, she moaned out loud, lips parted, ears slanted back, still as lustful as ever. One load up there would not be enough, not as she was dragged up on his completion, standing on legs that should have been shakier than they were, spreading them for the lust that was still yet to come.

"Fuck me, fiiiill meeee!"

She bent over as one grabbed her hips, slamming into her messy, slick mess of a cunt with raw abandon, everyone knowing that they didn't have to ask permission with a were-slut at their disposal. Her tail lifted, the man grabbing the base of it for leverage, though it didn't even hurt as he dragged her back onto his dick with every thrust, grunting thickly, ploughing into her sex wildly, desperately, unable to leave until he'd filled her with a load of cum.

Her muzzle was taken again but that was hardly knew as she slurped down a hot length of meat and a man crawled under her, playing with her milky tits. And, oh, there was much of her milky breasts to go around, squirting forth as she massaged the largest of her breasts, even drinking down some of her milk as it drooled forth. He locked his lips around a nipple and she shuddered, trapped between three men and loving it, her milky breasts swaying back and forth with the force of the thrusts ramming into her pussy, pleasure upon pleasure rocking through her.

There was no end to it, lips caressing her milky nipples, milk staining his face in testament to how much she produced, though to say that their interaction was messy would have been an understatement as it trickled down his face, through the stubble of his chin. Her chest fell wet and slick with how much she had been painted with various bodily fluids, yet she felt quite as if she could have been milked just like a cow, if someone had been so inclined, at that very moment.

The cock in her mouth erupted to a flow of cum that she drank down gladly, not even sparing a moment to swirl it lusciously around her mouth before gulping it all down. It was too musky and slick and exactly what she wanted to hold off for a moment longer, languishing in the gangbang right where she belonged. Her butt rang through with a touch of soreness as she was ruthlessly pounded, gasping without a cock in her maw for once, the milk dripping from her tits marking her, setting her nipples gleaming while hungry fingers and lips dug into the soaked flesh and fur of her breasts.

"Fuck her!"

"So sweet..."

"Milky whore..."

"Cum-dump..."

"Cock-slut..."

Like any of those were supposed to be insults to her.

More... More... She turned her head back and forth, desperately seeking out a partner. She had to have someone else, immediately! She was going to go mad if she didn't have them, whining and whimpering, panting so heavily. Truly, the only saving grace of that moment was that another cock had been plunged into her backside, stretching out her tight tail-star all over again to take her crudely and ruthlessly.

"Fuck the slut, you can see she wants it."

Yes, oh, yes... Yes, she needed it, craved it, her loins aching for more, the savage pounding of her anal ring nowhere near enough for her. Somehow, she bore through with just that cock along and two guys at once groping and squeezing her tits, the mess of milk pretty much cascading down her chest as if there was no end to it. Yet the grand finale of her milky breeding was still yet to come as she moaned out loud, begging for it, a hot, slick load of cum flowing into her tail hole where it was desperately needed.

And then she was moving, hands turning her to suit themselves, changing her position. Down on all fours but a cock under her, sliding into her slick mess of a pussy: she moaned. Yes, it was what she needed, what her heart sang for through another climax, one man under her and another kneeling behind to fuck her tail hole. That was not to be all of it either as a third took her maw, though he changed his position from time to time, swapping from grinding through her milky, messy tits and plundering her maw, just for his pleasure.

Still, her milk dripped, triple-penetration causing her to lactate more and more, no end to the stream of milk flowing from her over productive body. The vixen grunted around the cock in her mouth, trying to grind back, but she was as much prey to them, driven half-mad with lust in that moment alone. All she could do was take the brutal pounding in the best kind of way, breasts dripping with milk, squirting and splashing in all directions, the hump and grind of her body too much to keep everything as fresh and clean as she may have liked it in her old life.

Her old life? Oh, that was long gone. Shoving his dick between her tits, the man thrusting for his lust moaned out loud, spending a load over the utmost pair, her paws braced on his thigh so that her torso tipped up. That did not stop the two double-teaming her pussy and arse from taking her, however, their two dicks pressing up against one another through the barrier of sensitive flesh that separated one entrance of her body from the other.

It was hot, too hot, used and abused, her head spinning, pounding, her tongue hanging out constantly as if she was begging for their cum. Yes, yes, nothing more than a horny were-vixen, a slut for them all. She didn't need to be anything more than that as she whimpered, letting them plough into her, her holes stretching for the loads of cum that followed, splashing forth, spurt after spurt. She was barely aware of which of them was filling her at any one time, knowing only just how much she needed it, how lust soared through her heart, passion rising, flirting with a deviation from the norm that she felt in her heart she should have undertaken long, long ago.

Her milky tits swung and jiggled, leaking milk, others suckling from them, drinking down her essence to sustain themselves, though just as much pleasure was derived from tugging at her nipples with their teeth. One man changed for another, though the one in her cunt stayed there, resting while his cock hardening once more, her arse yearning for another creamy filling and stretching to make her heart pound so lustfully all over again.

Yet none of it would come to an end before dawn touched the sky, gracing her with the first rays of light with her eyelids growing heavier and heavier. If the transformation had been a shade more traditional, she might have reverted from a were-slut to a normal human man in the first touch of that light but, alas, things were not to be. For she was already well-seeded and impregnated over the course of the night, her sex lewdly spread and stretched as yet another cock plundered her, one swapped for another, switching to lie on her back over a man while his dick savaged her tail hole. Another, of course, sank into her pussy, the man grunting and moaning while he spread her legs up high and wide, offering no obstruction to his plundering pleasure.

Her moans rose and rose until delirium overtook her, not knowing the time or place, only knowing that she needed their cocks and dicks more than she ever had before. It was all she lived for, all she could think of, panting heavily and breathing even more heavily when a cock plugged her maw shut, forcing her to breathe through her nose. All the while, her milk dripped and leaked, marking her fur, the freshly clean scent of it out of place with the musk of the males, the light scent of sweat and sexual desire colouring the air between them all.

The trees may have guarded them but they could not stop the men from leaving as their lusts were satisfied, leaving the were-slut there to come to terms with her senses again, panting and whimpering, her fur a matted mess of milk and cum. Milk had even trickled down and splattered over her backside, though she didn't know how on earth that could have happened. Did it matter?

She knew nothing of her lust-addled state, falling into a broken sort of slumber as her tits continued to leak and dribble milk even in sleep, satisfied only for the moment, though the were-slut would rise again. For her insatiable desire would rise each and every night as her stomach rounded out with her cubs within, growing larger and larger, showing off her fertility while she craved even more cocks to satisfy her at all times.

The transformation, well... That was permanent until she'd given birth. And just who could have said just what the were-slut would want to do afterwards? Maybe she'd want to stay a vixen-whore forever, for it most certainly was more interesting than the life she had previously led.

When she finally awoke again, she moaned softly, eyelids fluttering, the dim flicker of voices rising to her attention. It was day again, the sunshine pattering down through the leaves of the trees stretching welcoming branches out overhead, but it was not a day that was welcome to the were-slut, covered in cum and her own milk, her stomach feeling heavy and bloated with it.

Still, she was right where she wanted to be, pleasantly sore, a smile pulling at her lips.

Only time would tell just what the future held for her, the were-slut of the city.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Last Shapeshifter Ch. 01 A man discovers he is a shapeshifter.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Daughter's Amnesia Daughter becomes the replacement wife for her father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories