Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 06

Story Info
The five of them make plans.
1.5k words
4.49
7.8k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"So, have you two ever done butt sex together?" I asked Mireya on about the seventh stroke as Ernie plundered her snatch with his uncut rod.

"On his birthday and during my period, all the time, papi! Some other occasions, too. Why have a back zipper skirt if you don't mean to use it? You're all papi to me, by the way, if that's okay with you guys. All three of you men," Mireya answered as she welcomed another hard thrust.

"Works for me, at least," Jonny confessed.

"I've got no problem with it," Ernie grunted as he came inside her twat at last and she really squirted on his cock.

"Hey, it just shows how polyamorous you are, that you can love or at least like three different men enough to call them all that," I pointed out, "that's fine by me."

Both of the Cadizes temporarily sated at least in the lust department, Ernie now finally dug in and ate some of the pizza, having burned quite a few calories by now. He ate like a man possessed, something that I had to admire, especially since he seemed to put it away without gaining any weight so far. He wasn't scrawny, but he had one of those swimmer bodies, very sinemy without being bulky, tall, sleek, athletic, and well-oiled. He definitely fit the stereotype for Cuban men, though he had been born in Miami and never set foot in that country.

"So, between all of us, with none judging you now, did you ever step out on me, as I have on you? I won't get upset either way, just as you won't these days, right, so what's the harm in the truth? I'm just very curious, papi," Mireya wondered aloud, not that I lacked similar thoughts.

"Actually, since you're asking, I fucked your tia, Aunt Veronica! Is that so bad? I did it eight times now since the wedding, plus twice before it, including on the wedding day itself when the stripper left me with awful blue balls. I'm pretty sure that I knocked her up, in fact. I also banged her son, Rafael, when he was in drag. Does that upset you? Oh, wait, that's silly to ask, given the ray gun. In my defense, I was drunk with Rafi. That's not all. I also boffed your friend, your bridesmaid, Lola, you know ... a few times, and your other one, Whitney. You know, the black one. I seem to recall you having two bridesmaids named Whitney, which was confusing as fuck," Ernie confessed some of his escapades so far at least.

"Yeah, white Whitney is actually named Whitney Tavington, whereas black Whitney is named Whitney White. No joke. The black Whitney has 'white' for her last name. You can't make this shit up, either! Anyway, I used to get pissed-off for weird-ass reasons, Dan can explain that as one of my exes, but no more of that. I never did let actual extracurricular fun per se upset me too much. I grew up in Chicago among Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, etc. I didn't exactly miss the memo that men and women both fuck around. I just got upset when something really important to me didn't happen quite as I planned it," Mireya reminded us as she gave all three of us a deep tongue kiss.

"And your thoughts about me doing Lola ... because she and I have been doing it, probably a hundred times since? Whitney White, that was only seven times afterward, because she got a new boyfriend and seems very faithful to him. But Lola, on the other hand, she didn't let her six or seven boyfriends since then stop her from sleeping with me. I think that they kept catching her, though, because she wasn't exactly discreet about it. Also, Rafi and I ... we've gotten it on another fourteen times before it ... petered out, if you will. You know Rafi ... he always bottoms, too, at least with me," Ernie admitted more as he ate some pepperoni pizza.

"So, are you saying that you have a mistress? Ernie, papi, that's fairly normal and you know it. As I said before, I got that memo about adultery, affairs, cheating, etc. Especially, at the risk of peddling stereotypes, well, I'm Cuban. You're Cuban. You know how it is. Lola's Puerto Rican on her mother's side, Egyptian on her father's, in case you missed that. Coptic Christian, in fact. Tia Veronica is as Cuban as they get, too, of course. Rafi's half-Belgian or something like that, half-Cuban, too. Her husband, my uncle Eduard, has been rotting on Rikers' Island for the past seven months for dealing coke, if that tells you anything. High quality coke, too, from what I've been told.

"Feel free to keep banging her. In fact, she should be added to the group, as should the others if Dan approves of it. She badly needs it, especially with it unlikely that Tio Eduardo will get out of prison anytime soon. She's torn about things, knowing her, including the prospect of divorce. Far from doing me wrong, you did Tia Veronica a lot of good and that helps our family. Now she needs plenty extra dick. The more dick, the better, in fact, just like the rest of us ladies. For tonight, though, let's stick to the five of us, if that's okay with Dan," Mireya proposed, clearly understanding that we five should fluid-bond into a cohesive group first.

"Yeah, for now, I want to fuck your pussy while Jonny takes your ass and Ernie gets another run at Chrissy, this time in her butt. How does that grab you?" I directed Jonny to lie down and he did so.

"Like this?" Mireya lubed up Jonny's cock and bent over so that I could do the same to her culo before she climbed on top of him.

Mireya had to go easy at first as she impaled her own asshole on Jonny's pole, so I gave her time to do that while my prick grew stiffer still. While this happened, Chrissy lubed Ernie's dick a good dose before bending over for him. Once both women were fully penetrated, I slipped my cock into Mireya's cunt to begin fucking her myself. Ernie's jizz certainly helped lubricate my passage in and out of his wife as I humped her in tandem with Jonny.

My strokes sometimes coincided with Jonny's, but often he entered her just as I almost completely pulled out and vice versa. In the meantime, Ernie began buggering Chrissy in earnest, taking her bottom with the sort of vigor that any man or woman could respect. He was in a mood for rough sodomy, and apparently, so was she. I certainly didn't mind that, to say the least, though my focus was increasingly on double-dicking Mireya with Jonny's help. She definitely embraced being sandwiched between two different men while her husband screwed another woman in the same room.

As for Jonny, if he was over the moon before from sharing Chrissy with me, he was now very much on Cloud Nine from sharing both ladies with two other guys. For a wife-sharing voyeur, regardless of whether one would label him a cuckold or wittol, this had to be heavenly indeed. This was especially true once Jonny heard Chrissy's moans as she creamed herself and Mireya's Spanish obscenities from her double-penetration. I, for one, felt my Cuban lover tighten up on me just as Jonny came in the backdoor and Ernie flooded Chrissy's bowels.

Mireya was now so tight, hot, and wet as she squeezed my cock that it was a foregone conclusion. Her pussy felt truly sensual and delightful against my veiny, throbbing dick as I spilled my seed inside her at last. I caressed her soft, slick, sweaty face as I withdrew from her twat and pulled her off Jonny. I made out with her as he parted her cheeks to clean her butt-crack with his tongue.

"Don't forget to lick your wife's tush clean, too, pussy boi," I winked at Chrissy's husband, who grinned as he finished his handiwork and crawled over to the missus to rim her as well, "just leave that cum in Mireya's snatch to do its job. I want her knocked up, whichever of us gets to do it. Same with your wife. Which reminds me to fuck her now."

I now grabbed Chrissy and started making out with the housewife from next door as we grabbed each other's butts and Jonny tongued her tush. Ernie now seized his chance to enter his wife's asshole, taking full advantage of the ray's tendency to shorten the male refractory period at an increasing rate. If Mireya minded taking her husband's cock straight from another woman's booty, she didn't like it at all, pushing back hungrily at him while he sodomized.

I, of course, now began pumping in and out of Chrissy with a vigor that even I never saw before. I was very eager to impregnate her, after all. The fact that she now used her own hubby's face as a stool while I rammed her twat just made it hotter. Chrissy slid back and forth across his mouth and relished the caress of his tongue on her bottom. While Ernie reclaimed his wife anally, I plundered Jonny's wife as ruthlessly as I could and pushed her butt against his mouth.

Yes, the night was far from over, and we had a lot more sharing, humping, pumping, and bonding left to do.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers