All Comments on 'Were You Playing with Your Pussy?'

by LittleSubLu

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Welcome, LittleSubLu ...

... and thank you for sharing your first story with us. I look forward to reading much more -- well done, five stars.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Look Forward to How These Two Progress

You wrote a good story and welcome here. I am not so sure about the punishment with the belt. I got the impression it was done to teach Sutton a lesson but also done in anger perhaps as Deacon continued punishing more than he told her he would and Deacon feels good and has been waiting to punish Sutton so perhaps he got a little carried away, especially if it was her first punishment. Lying on top of playing with her pussy are serious offenses but Deacon seemed to want to hurt her more than just teach her. Perhaps I am wrong, but if punishment is done in anger it should not be done but delayed until not angry. Pulling away was not a good move by Sutton and Deacon handled that quite well. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't like it

The dom sub relationship can't work like that. The sub k only benefits because s/he can give over all control to the master / mistress. The deliciousness comes from a position trust. When the first punishment is a lie the relationship can never be as a true submissive only subservient which is not at all the same thing and holds little to no benefit to the sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I really liked how you wrote from both points of view. Thanks for sharing.

-Sir'sblushingbuttslut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous