Werewolf's Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not resist the temptation and she opened her mouth, allowing him to explore the inside of her lips.

Finally he released her mouth and just stared at her as if something puzzled him exceedingly.

"I'll be damned," he blurted out.

She couldn't agree more. It felt as if her insides had just gone up in flames and her entire body was aching for something more. Something that she should not even think about. She moved away from his lap and sat down in her chair again.

"Should we get down to business?" she asked.

"Damn it, woman. I thought we had already started."

"Maybe you should open your pants then."

"Impatient, are we?"

"Sure. I have a soft sofa screaming for me in my apartment."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"You're not included, if you had any ideas in that direction."

"You might want to keep me once you've had a taste."

"Taste? I'm not tasting anything of you."

"You just tasted my mouth and you triggered something. I want to repeat that."

"Good, then keep firing some of those triggers into the vial here."

"Those vials are actually ruining my erection."

"Jesus," she sighed. "I might get fired for this."

With no further interruption, she placed her hands in his lap and started to move her hands toward the zipper in his pants.

"I won't tell on you," he said as he unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down, allowing his engorged flesh to spring free.

She moved her hand to his erect cock and felt him harden and steadily increase in size.

"Ooh, my," she gasped as she tried to decipher how large he was.

She tried to curl her hand around his shaft but her hand wasn't big enough. She placed both her hands on his shaft and realised that she had never seen or been with anyone so big. It was slightly scary but also extremely exciting.

She wanted to take a picture of him, but she knew that there was no way to do that without his knowledge. She wondered if he enjoyed having his balls massaged and she slid her hand down to cup them. Judging by his moans he clearly enjoyed that.

She squeezed her hands hard around his shaft again, moving slowly up and down his long shaft, making sure that she touched the pleasure point underneath his bulbous head. She ran her thumb directly over the ridge and followed the cap around to the front of his cock.

His cock head was so large that she would never have believed it to be possible.

"You don't seem to have any problems with your erection," she concluded.

"I lied."

"Why?"

"I wanted you to touch me."

"Why was that?"

"I hoped it would feel better than my own touch, and I was right."

He growled deeply. The sound suited him, although she thought it was a strange sound coming from a man.

She stared at him, noticing that his eyes had turned darker, and a glint of hunger was evident in his gaze. He was spellbinding. It was almost as if he was hypnotizing her with his eyes but she knew that was impossible. It was probably just a basic instinct to be turned on by an attractive man.

Slowly he pulled her closer to him, closer to his mouth and she wondered if she should break the spell and run away or if she should simply do what she wanted. Right now, she wanted this. Wanted him. No matter what the consequences would be.

Wanted him to show her what it would be like between them, instead of leaving her with just the fantasies. She allowed it to happen. Allowed him to kiss her once more. She heard him groan as soon as their lips met, and she whimpered as her body hungered for his. He pulled her into his lap again and kissed her deeply.

Almost devouring her until she forgot to breathe. She came up for air and released his mouth in order to take in a large portion of air, before she flung her arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

She felt him raise himself from his chair, lifting her with him, and she wondered how strong he was to move them both so effortlessly. He sat her down on top of the desk and slowly pushed her onto her back.

She clung to him, spreading her legs as he moved in between them. She could feel his hands roam down her front, cupping her breasts before he ventured further down. She pushed her hands underneath his shirt and discovered warm muscled skin.

She started to unbutton his shirt because she wanted to have a closer view of him. He seemed to have lost his patience and soon after he ripped open his shirt, allowing her to look at him and giving her the freedom to move her hands all over his chest.

She moved her hands up across his chest hair covering the upper part of his chest and made a clear pattern toward some more interesting territory beneath his stomach. He was all man, large and powerful, making her feel delicate and small in comparison.

She wrapped her legs around his back, pushing her lower body against his naked flesh. She could feel his cock against her stomach, hard and larger than anything she'd seen before. He ducked down and kissed her mouth again. Starting out slow, before deepening the kiss.

She felt her need skyrocket at the same time, as if his tongue was filled with an aphrodisiac that was poured into her mouth and spread all over her body in an instant.

"At last. I've found you, my love," he said as he finally let go of her mouth.

She missed him already. She placed her hands on his cheeks and lifted her mouth to his, not willing to let him escape her. An unknown force had taken control over her and was allowing all her deepest fantasies to come to life.

She was probably sleeping. This couldn't be real, and if she was sleeping, she had no desire to wake up.

"Yes," he wheezed out before he devoured her with his kiss.

Briefly she heard something tear, but she didn't care. It didn't matter right now. All that mattered was the heat pulsing through her body, before ending up in her pussy. It was like heatwaves that did not know where to turn and sought the warmest area.

She clung to him, she wanted to crawl inside of him, never letting this wonderful feeling of belonging disappear. She had wanted this, this complete euphoria.

She had never felt lust like this before, only read about it in books while shaking her head at the stupid brainless heroine that was too spineless to make her own decisions. Now she knew that there could be lust that was so overwhelming that you couldn't think straight. Didn't want to either.

It was exhilarating and forbidden at the same time. As if she'd opened Pandora's box and discovered some ancient secret that was better left hidden.

Suddenly, she felt his hard cock against her cunt, slowly pushing inside of her. She wheezed as she breathed deeply, preparing for the inevitable pain that his size would cause.

"Easy now," he murmured before he started kissing her neck.

She arched her body up toward him, surrendering herself to his ministrations. She felt him lift her legs up, making the strain on her tight channel ease up as the new position allowed for more room. She pushed her lower body up to meet him. Causing him to groan deeply at the same time as if he was in some sort of pain.

"Don't," he growled. "I can't hold back."

She didn't want him to hold back. She could feel her channel being stretched to the limit, feeling fuller than ever before, feeling every inch of his hardened cock as he slowly pushed inside.

Suddenly he retreated and she protested loudly. She tightened her legs around his ass and nudged him down to her, letting him know that he was escaping her now. She was not going to lose this dream god right in the middle of her dream.

He chuckled.

"Oh god," he groaned. "You're so tight."

"No, you're too large," she flung back at him.

He laughed out loud, but at the same time he pushed a little deeper inside of her.

"Yes," she gasped.

He moved his hand straight to her clit and started massaging her, making her arousal get even higher. She tightened her inner muscles around him and smiled as he took a deep breath in response to her actions.

It served him right, she thought, as she angled her body a little and suddenly realised that he was pushing directly at her g-spot.

"Oh my," she sighed as if she was in awe of his prowess.

He seemed take that as encouragement that he was doing something right and he kept on fondling her clit as he continued to push his cock directly at her sweetest spot.

It was impossible to hold back and she climaxed so hard that she moved her entire body in the convulsions that he'd caused. Holding on to him so tightly, he would probably have some scratches and a few aching ribs come morning.

Still, that didn't seem to deter him and just as she gave herself over to her climax, he plunged all the way inside of her and started some serious fucking. He plunged deep inside, before pulling away from her and retuning right after.

She clasped her inner muscles around him, wanting to give him the same pleasure that she'd just experienced, clinging to him as she tried to keep up with him. She held on as he brought them both the pleasure that they sought.

She could feel her arousal rise again, driven by the constant stimulation to her g-spot as he fucked her deep and well. She held on to him as she heard him moving up that last hill, before he plunged as deep as he could inside of her.

At the same time, he released a deep and masculine groan as he climaxed and poured his load deep inside of her. She could feel his mouth kiss her neck at the same time, and for a second she felt as he was biting into her skin. But that could not be, she thought. Still, the love bite was only increasing her pleasure.

Suddenly, she felt his cock widen even more, growing to an even larger size and holding him in place, as if he was locked inside of her. What on earth, she thought briefly, before the added width pushed her arousal into another orgasm, making her climb even higher than before.

She screamed loudly as the intense pleasure flooded her body. She nearly lost consciousness, making it impossible to keep her eyes open.

In a blur, she heard his voice, deep as before but now with an added amount of arrogance.

"I claim you. My mate."

Her hearing must be playing tricks on her, she thought. What a strange to say at such a moment, but she didn't care. She only enjoyed the feeling of utter calm and bliss as she clung to him, feeling his warmth on top of her and inside of her as their pulse beat to the same pace.

***

The swelling of his cock had been the final piece of the puzzle. There was no doubt. She was his mate. His long-awaited mate.

It had taken him so many years but finally he had succeeded. Finally he had found her and he intended to keep her. Even if he had to use all the means at his disposal. She was the one. The one and only. The only mate he would ever match with.

The fact that she was human was a bonus, but also an obstacle. She would be unfamiliar with their ways, their traditions. She needed to be treated with care, to be slowly eased into their ways and understanding their laws.

Although she had seemed to enjoy it even more when he had lost control, as he had done briefly as he came closer to his orgasm.

But he had succeeded in warming her up properly first. The swollen glands on his tongue were another welcome surprise. The hormone released into her body while they kissed, had heightened her arousal and made her ready for his intrusion.

He had worried that she wouldn't be able to take his size, at least not without hours of preparation. He had planned to bring her back home with him just after their first kiss.

Even then, he knew that she was the one and if he brought her home with him, it would her give her enough time to warm up before he entered her. But it hadn't been necessary. He had heard about the glands on his tongue but he had never experienced them before. They were probably only available when kissing a true mate.

Either way, the hormone was powerful. She had almost attacked him, not the other way around. He was used to being the dominant in bed. He, as well as his inner animal, needed to be in control.

Allowing her to take over was an itch that constantly troubled his mind. But, in this case, the trouble had been well worth the result. He could feel the swelling in his cock diminish slowly, unlocking them. He realised that he hadn't even remembered to put on a condom before taking her. He always used protection.

Forgetting it only proved how much this woman meant to him. He had been so focused on her and easing the experience for her, until the point where nothing else could enter his mind. Now that was a first. He was always in control. He strived on control. And now he'd lost it. At least for a few moments.

Something like that could get him killed. He cleared him mind with that thought. There wouldn't be a second round. Not here. He needed to get her to the mansion before he could get another taste of her. The time for playing was over.

He retreated slowly away from her tight body, grinning widely as she protested and tightened her muscles and arms around him.

"Let's find a bed first," he soothed her.

She nodded as if she applauded the idea.

He fastened his pants and put on his jacket before he turned to her and helped her get dressed. He had ripped away her panties in his desperation to get inside of her. He pulled her skirt down. It covered her to her knees. It would have to do for now.

He pushed the button on his earpiece to tell his bodyguards that they were leaving.

"Come with me," he said as he lifted her into his arms and started carrying her.

"I liked that trick of yours."

"Which trick?"

"That swelling inside of me. How did you do that?" she asked.

"Maybe I'm not entirely human."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe I'm more than that."

"I don't understand," she said.

"You will, my love. You will," he promised as he carried her into the awaiting car.

The werewolf hormone was making her meeker than she normally was. In a few hours it would probably wear off and he would have a real handful to deal with. He couldn't wait.

He had found his mate and he intended to keep her. No matter how long it would take her to adjust and reconcile herself to her new life.

Already he longed to have her in his bed where he could worship her body the way he wanted to. Taking in her naked body and making love to her again and again. He felt his manhood preparing for what was to come while his beast was content to have her around, her scent was already familiar to him.

At last. At last, he had found her.

--------

THE END

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Ada

12