West Highland Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started my La Rochelle runs I went to his house and we renewed our relationship entheausticly, each time I visited I stayed over with him. After we came back from Barcelona I had a ten day run to La Rochelle to Milano to Geneva and back to La Rochelle, Paul went with me. Most of the time he was in Paula mode as my 'road runner' companion it was a fantastic ten days then back to here for his father's wedding."

It was then that I realised I had agreed with Cyrus that I would pick Paul and a Dr. Brian Timoshenko up at the railway station off the overnight sleeper from London. Will had already agreed to help Alexander out with some wedding logistical arrangements.

This was a watershed moment for me I didn't know if I had lost my friend to someone else, I confessed to Will.

"In Barcelona I had agreed with Alan on his seventieth birthday to have anal sex with him, he tried but couldn't manage and I gave him a hand job. Also I met a long legged blond called Cass in CJ's that we both know, in bed it turned out she was a Trans, my 'should have gone to specksavers moment' in life. Nevertheless I had anal sex with her and later with her Friend Sue as I was being kababed by Cass."

It was then that I did something spontaneous, rolled over on my back pulled my knees up, my gesture wasn't lost on Will and it wasn't long before we were both frolicking together, enthusiastically. We changed places and I enjoyed Wills offer of consolation. To round my, day of days, off when we shared a morning shower we took it to the next stage until we had both climaxed. Afterwards was the first time in my life that I thought I could, maybe be gay.

Waiting on the station platform with my kilt swinging in the strong wind I had taken the precaution of not being stag, clip board in hand with 'DuFour &Timoshenko' written on it as the overnight passengers from London disembarked, I recognised Paul from his blond hair, petite build, gayish walk, trailing an oversized wheelie case. I headed in his direction where we exchanged greetings then out of the mass of heads someone headed in our direction, he was about six foot in his forties, dark hair, well built, confidently he introduced himself as Brian. Obviously he was a seasoned traveler given the small size of his case.

We headed into the car park, I lifted Paul's very light large case into the back of the Range Rover, when I lifted Brian's small but very heavy case I thought a seasoned traveler and efficient case packer. Paul climbed in the back and Brian joined me in the front, Paul didn't say a word during the journey except when we were crossing the causeway reassuring Brian who had an inconsolable fear of water.

Brian was very chatty, nervously so, he explained that Alexander and Cyrus were funding his study into why people are or become gay with the intension of writing a book with a title along the lines of 'Gay To Be Or Not To Be' and was here to interview people on how or why they are they gay.

Was this a warning of things to come?

We arrive at the castle Paul seeing Will got out of the car first and went straight over to him hugging him intently as we watched. Will saw us watching I waved and left them to their moment.

I took Paul's case to the family room he was to share with Brian which had two double beds as they knew each other from Brian's study. Brian suggested why not let them have your room and you can share with me. What could I say I took Paul's case along to Will's and my room and brought my yet unopened case back.

Over coffee Brian outlined what his study entailed and would like to interview me and Will separately about our relationship, I agreed but, as I had to go to the airport twice more to pick up guests he could do it in the car. I made it a condition that he had to also wear the kilt outfit that we were all provided with. He agreed.

I went through our pre-university and university days, sort of pre and post adolescent frolicking, things became more interesting to him with our holiday together in France and Barcelona as I went through it leaving the inevitable unanswered question gay or not gay. I didn't say anything about Paul and Will as he already knew that story from Paul. Will's and my assignations this morning were omitted leaving him with an inconclusive ending.

As we were waiting on our final guests over challenging airport coffee I asked Brian.

"Are you gay as you seem to be enthralled with gay people and what makes them gay or have you still to make your mind up?"

"I will answer that question using my assessment of you and Will's relationship.

Will accepts he is gay because he has found someone in Paul or Paula to share his unfettered intimate feeling with and is now content within his own skin with what he is.

By comparison you are a hunter out for the thrill of having gay close encounters with Will and others as you become more confident in yourself, your ultimate thrill is to be caught. Yes you are gay and enjoy gay sex as it gives you the ultimate thrill of the hunt and the kill, metaphorically speaking.

By comparison I like the academic thrill of the hunt but not the 'kill' of the ultimate thrill of having gay sex with anyone, typical academic good in theory but no courage for the kill."

Yes I have had sex with women, I didn't enjoy it as I felt I was inferior having just one blast of ecstasy at their exclusive whim. Your threesome encounter with Sue and Cass is the absolute classic it is both gay and bisexual where no whim exists just simple animal lust at each other's convenience."

Our guests arrived before I could challenge his appraisal of my sexual motives. They turned out to be two of the club owners who I met when I drove Alexander and Cyrus about two summers ago. I couldn't remember their names but they were Bears, built like the preverbal shit house door, they instantly recognised me with the embarrassing revelation.

"Maybe Alexander and Cyrus will allow us to have our wicked way with you as you look much more confident, mature and desirable in that hot red kiltie dress."

Brian looked at me and quietly mouthed "told you so."

All the way back to the Castle they made one sexual inference after another about my virtue and desirability. I said Brian is free too and he goes stag in his hot red kiltie dress. Revenge, maybe he would get the ultimate thrill of the kill tonight.

He was saved when Alexander and Cyrus came over to the car and opened the doors for them in their hot red kiltie dresses which they seemed appreciative off, until they were told red hot kiltie dresses were waiting for them in their room and to be worn for tonight's double Stagg bash. They were very circumspect after that about what you can do to someone in a kilt.

The stag night started off with a help yourself meal and drinks in short red hot kiltie dresses, no shirts or anything else on. The banter degraded as the night went on, causalities lay where they fell, one left lying blocking the entry to the drinks area gave marks out of ten for each person who stepped over him, the two bears who's kilts were abnormally short for their build got a "look a 12."

My embarrassing moment was when Will and Paul played my Utube video of my hand volleyball game in Barcelona, now 18.7k views then my gay club mock sex frolicking on stage with an oversized Swede in spray-on bulging shorts.

Most of us headed to our rooms upstairs or in the stable blocks, I was now sharing with Brian, we had two double beds less than two feet apart. I was in my pit first it had been a long day starting at five in the morning with Will's therapeutic exercise. Brian had a shower someone had poured beer over him consequence of a boisterous prank that had unforeseen consequences.

He came out of the bathroom starker's which I thought was inviting and walked over and into his bed, it was a warm night and didn't pull any covers over him, equally neither had I. Discreetly I joined him wrapping my arm over him with my erection pressing on his back like Will did to me this morning.

No objections I reached down could feel he was invitingly aroused and proceeded to give him a warm-up hand job, although he resisted for as long as he could climaxed. He lay their as he recovered then rolled over onto his back and pulled his knees up invitingly, I kneeled over him and started to explore and gently prod until he was ready and pressed until I touched his P-spot as Alan had shown me a few weeks ago.

I think it was the first time that he had physically experienced it but instantly recognised what it was from his academic studies. I continued undulating until we both were physically reacting until I climaxed, I think from his facial expressions this was the ultimate experience that he had denied himself off.

Again we parted this time I invited him to enjoy me by repeating his gestures. Initially he was hesitant but was rewarded when he tapped my P-spot. After that there was no holding him back the more excited he became the more entheaustic we became until his suppressed desires exploded in a seeming unending climax.

Between the long day too much alcohol and late night exertion until the sun started to rise we slept sound together until a telephone alarm call brought us back to the here and now. Brian showered then I did, we donned our red kilts and track suit tops then headed downstairs for breakfast, we were confronted with suffering alcohol zombies. Our hearty breakfast restored us all back to life to get dressed for the twelve o'clock kick off wedding ceremony.

Cyrus and Alexander were dressed in their white suits stood upfront and Will and I were dressed in our Greek come Scottish contrasting red and blue piping kilts, the remainder of the guests in highland themed dress had already arrive and taken their seats. It was a dry civil service that sounded more like reading a legal contract, I suppose that is what it was it was all over in twenty minutes.

After we had toasted the happy husband and husband couple with our glasses of Champagne the thankyou speeches started. Cyrus with Paul standing alongside him, looking absolutely great in is shorter than the rest of us kilt, introduced him as his son who followed the family tradition of being gay. Alexander with Will standing alongside him, it was then I realised how alike they both looked, had two announcements to make. That his nephew and Paul's partner was coming out publically as being gay today and that his friend Dr. Brian Timoshenko, eminent phycologist on gay behaviors finally put his theoretical studies to practical use last night.

As the crowd applauded I thought "shit I am going to be outed too" I was never so relieved when the applause died down without any further revelations. There was no traditional wedding party top table we were pre-selected to sit at large round tables of ten guests.

Half my table guests had arrived when I heard familiar voices that I couldn't place at first, I turned and there was Cass and Sue in their highland finery complete with mini kilts. Cass had publically claimed me the way she was rubbing her long legs against me, Sue said.

"I am all alone here can you help me find some poor sole who can console me and fuck me stupid tonight?"

I said "yes I can" as he was about to walk past us I introduced her to Dr. Brian Timoshenko, eminent behaviors phycologist who is wanting to put his theoretical studies into practice for his new book 'Gay To Be Or Not To Be' "could you help him?"

"Yes I can" then the two of them walked away to Brian's table arm in arm, he looked terrified but I knew this would be the wedding to remember for him, if he survives.

Cass whispered in my ear "where are we sleeping tonight?" I regretted saying we could push two double beds together and share with Sue and Brian tonight if you like. Her ongoing hormone treatment knocked her out of balance as she started to go into sexual overdrive, I spent most of the night saying "later."

Later arrived and we went up to our room but Brian was on the receiving end of one of Sue's cowgirl assignation. As the two double beds had been pushed together, no doubt as arranged by Cass and Sue, we stripped each other with slow enthusiasm and joined them in a foursome. In the morning after another foursome I went to have a shower, it was one of those small cubicles so we had to shower one at a time. I came out of the shower to find Sue with her back against the wall with Brian banging her and Cass kababing Brian.

After the two girls went to shower together, I don't know how they managed it, Brian said

"I think I will have to add few more chapters to my book to cover this wedding."

We all got dressed in shorts, for Cass and Sue very revealing shorts and tops, after breakfast borrowed a mini bus and all six of us went up to Wick as agreed, Paul was in Paula mode.

As we walked around the sign post at Wick pointing to all the capital cities all people saw were three couples in summer shorts carrying on and photographing each other, the photographs we took last night by contrast of us all cavorting sexually together were defiantly in another league. Brian asked could he use these photographs in his book we all said "NO!" but he did use some.

The following day we all headed back to Glasgow, Sue and Brian caught the overnight sleeper to London, Sue wanted to do a few days shopping in Harrods. The following morning Will started his regular truck journey to La Rochelle with Paula as his 'road runner' companion. I left from Cass's apartment for work not knowing if I had job, only to find out that I had been promoted to Business Manager by the new owners. The following week I moved in with Cass. Her transition treatment is going to plan.

We all went down to London including Cyrus and Alexander for Brian's book launch in Foyles.

©sean943shorteroticstories

Editorial point; after living as Tran's, under certain criteria, you can legally change your pronoun to'her.'