West Tower Room 704 Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheryl's changes continue to manifest themselves.
2.5k words
4.61
9.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second and final part of this particular "room" in the story. Hopefully you enjoyed them both.

Standard disclaimer: Transforming/altering a person's mind/temperament in real life is impossible and morally corrupt. This is in no way an endorsement of such behavior. The characters and setting are entirely fictional, save for the town of Atlantic City itself which doesn't have any mythical hotels, just bankrupt ones.

Questions and comments always welcome through my profile.

*****

She stayed in the room that night, embarrassed to even go back to the floor. Normally she'd hit the roulette tables, but she couldn't risk seeing anyone from her conference table again. Even worse, she was still incredibly horny. She couldn't seem to get off despite her best efforts - she even went as far to order one of the horrible "adult" films offered on the hotel television. The film wasn't her style and after trying unsuccessfully to reach climax she eventually found sleep.

The dream was vivid but scattered. Cheryl was at the bar in a short dress and heels, then in a suite of some kind, sans-dress. She could feel her feet, still clad in a four-inch heel, dangling over the edge of the bed, her full, heavy tits and head pressed downward onto the bed as a man entered her from behind.

Whoever he was, he wasn't gentle. One hand pressed near the bottom of her neck as the other gripped her firm, heart-shaped ass while he rapidly and firmly thrust into her. Her eyes open, she still couldn't see much of anything as she began to feel herself inching nearer and nearer to a climax. The pressure on her neck and upper back increased, pressing her breasts even deeper against the bed as her suitor continued to pound away. Just as she was nearing climax, the hand on her upper back moved away and gripped the other side of her ass, drawing her nearer to him as he thrust again, deeper this time, and Cheryl began to feel his body tense.

Not before I'm ready, she thought. Please, no, not before I'm-

She felt the pulsing deep inside of her then suddenly the pressure was gone entirely. She lay flat on the bed as she felt the warm, sticky substance inside of her. From the back of the room she heard a chuckle, and a belt jangle, her lover - customer, she suddenly corrected, presumably getting clothed. She heard something soft like paper hit a counter somewhere behind her and she turned around at last. The man was already gone. She rose from the bed and walked to the table, slightly stumbling as she did so, forgetting momentarily about her heels. A warm, sticky sensation ran down the insides of her thighs as she walked, she saw what was left on the table, a small pile of bills, $20's and $100's. Before she could even pick them up, a knock at the door of the suite turned her head and -

"Housekeeping!!" Jesus. She awoke sweaty and aroused.

"Late check out!!" She screamed at the door, realizing only after that it didn't make sense. She was here for another two nights. No matter, they went away, so the result was satisfactory. Still sweating, her thoughts returned to her dream, or hallucination, or whatever it was. Her mind was still foggy, she could tell. She was having trouble concentrating, yet that dream was so vivid. She lay back and rolled over to look at the clock. It was 8:15. Her client meeting was at 9:00. After ten more minutes of trying to finger herself to climax, she gave up, showered, and headed downstairs.

She was in a lower cut top today, showing ample cleavage. She had plenty to show and still couldn't get her mind off of that dream. Maybe that's why she paired it with her clubbing skirt rather than her normal work attire. This one cut off an inch or two above the knee and showed a little more thigh. Normally she'd be opposed to women who used their looks in company negotiations, but compared to whatever came over her yesterday, this was no big deal.

She must have taken a different elevator somehow because this one opened up directly on the casino floor, rather than by the lobby bar that she'd been unfortunate enough to become acquainted with. After reorienting herself, she found her way to the conference space and meeting rooms. Her first, and by far most important, meeting was the 9AM with the Purchasing Manager of some company called Pluto Systems. Just some other tech start-up with a space/future sounding name that might need her firm's business-to-business solutions. She started to rehearse her normal pitch as she walked towards the meeting room but suddenly flashed back to the men's room yesterday.

More alarmingly, she flashed back to her humiliation and felt only more arousal. If you'd asked her five minutes ago, Cheryl would've said that she couldn't be hornier. She'd have been wrong. She imaged being on her knees again, top off, with her plush lips wrapped around another cock--

She realized she was seated at the desk in the meeting room. I've got to get it together here, she chided herself.

Finally, her meeting arrived. The man walked into the room and seemed initially shocked to find her there, before setting down a few folders and smiling what could only be described as a shit-eating grin. He was fairly cute, in his late thirties, and clean-cut with brown hair parted slightly to one side. To Cheryl's despair, he was also the man she sucked off in a men's room just yesterday. He kept smiling.

"Ohhh, wow. I mean, wow. This can't possibly be serious. You're from the networking software company? Well I can tell you right now there's no way we would do business with you or your firm, but if you want a repeat of yesterday, it looks like I have an hour to kill." He finished his last sentence with a laugh and a gentle head shake. Seeing Cheryl's blush and wide-eyed expression, he continued while gathering his things. "Well, I guess that's a no to the encore performance, but hey, if you tie one on again and need some company I'll be in the lobby bar after the afternoon sessions - right by the elevator." He turned to leave.

"Wait!" She blurted and stood to go after him, but he was already gone.

The call from the home office came about four hours later - she was out of a job. Cheryl knew it was coming and no longer cared. She had two more of those delightful little purple-red shots after suffering through a noon lunch with the other women at her table, snickering and asking pointed questions about her meeting, which only served to indicate they knew all too well how it went.

She looked around the well-appointed room, her mind foggy from the day's turn of events and the alcohol. Those things packed a punch, she had to give them that. She hadn't felt quite right since she got here, but then again nothing had exactly went to plan anyway. She was still insanely horny, and after her two shots had stripped down to nothing and put on the same adult movie rental. For a few minutes she'd been worried about her bills back home - tough to pay those with no income, of course, but she'd quickly let the fog roll through and the arousal take over.

She'd been thinking of her dream from the night before while watching the "film" and periodically trying to bring herself to climax. With none of her very few toys handy she'd expected a longer process, almost welcomed it, but she couldn't get herself off despite her best efforts. She'd worked up a sweat and tuned up her arousal even further, but no more. Her wrist practically felt bent from fingering herself. She hazily looked at the time and saw the clock said 5:12 - afternoon sessions of the conference were over, had she been in attendance.

Which meant Mr. Corporate was in the lobby bar.

Stop. I have basically a day and a half to find a way to recover my job and reputation and going back to that situation won't help any.

But he's cute. And I'm fucking horny.

She stood lazily and walked to the window, paying no mind to the fact she was naked. If there was a mirror, she may have noticed. A mirror may also have forced her to notice her D-cup breasts were closer to a DD now, and that her dark black but sensible hair now fell two inches longer. But there was no mirror. The room she'd been given appeared to have a view of the boardwalk, she noticed. The ocean was just barely visible over the edge of sand dunes.

A higher floor would've been nicer. Could've seen the ocean. Could go skinny dipping later. What am I thinking?

She sauntered over to the mini-fridge again and opened it. No more purple-red hearts? Cheryl frowned. Housekeeping sucks here. So do I, I guess. She gave a quick giggle. I should go complain to the manager man with the bright green eyes. She absently scanned the remaining options and settled on the bright pink heart.

I think mixing liquors used to make me sick. Oh well, haven't done it in years, can't be much harm for one day. And today's the day to do it.

The shot hit the back of her throat like battery acid, but was quickly washed away by a flavor she could actually place - bubblegum. The pink one was bubblegum. Red-purple was who knows what, but this one she was sure of.

Cheryl felt even dizzier after this one, but quickly settled back down once she sat down. Unlike earlier, her options seemed much clearer. This wasn't going to be a good conference no matter what, so why not have fun? She giggled again.

Tonight's outfit is going to be super-fun so Mr. Corporate would know she was super-fun and totally going to take him up on his offer. He'd been nice, after all, right?

She wore an even lower cut shirt leaving little to the imagination, with no bra. Her tits being larger now, the fabric stretched a little tight over her chest but she didn't care.

For a skirt she found something from several years ago that she had brought for reasons unknown to her. It barely covered her ass. She was soaking wet down there so panties were just a waste of time. Plus, she wanted to get to the action as quick as possible. Finally, she dug through her closet and looked for heels like the ones in her dream. To her disappointment, the best she could find was a two-inch platform so she went with that.

She took the correct elevator this time, opening in the lobby bar area. A few heads quickly turned, including Mr. Corporate. Cheryl sashayed up to him as quickly as she could, not even realizing the plain surprise written across the man's face.

"So I've given it a lot of thought and I've decided to totally take you up on that offer, Mister." Her voice was sing-song, and even as she said the words a lost part of her brain yelled out - you sound like a ditz! She quickly shrugged off that voice and moved closer, leaning into him at his seat at the bar.

"Is this some kind of joke?" he replied, somehow managing to look confused, angry, and turned on simultaneously. "I cost you your job and now you expect me to believe you're just throwing yourself at me?"

"Please, I've been thinking about you allllll day, you know." Cheryl leaned forward here, giving him all the view he needed down her top. "Let me take you up to my room and show you how serious I am." She didn't wait for his reply, turning around and swaying her ass as she walked towards the elevator.

She unzipped her skirt as she was unlocking the room. Her top fell to the floor as soon as she walked through the door. She walked backwards, her DD tits bouncing every step, until she reached the bed, laying on her back and spreading her legs.

Mr. Corporate wasted no time, his hands wrapping underneath her lower back and pulling her forward to him, his pants around his ankles. He inserted himself inside of her and began rhythmically thrusting in & out, each time a little deeper than before.

"So this is what you really do for a living" he grunted between thrusts. "You're just a casino call girl."

"Fuck...fuck...call me anything just FUCK ME" Cheryl screamed, finally nearing the climax that'd been eluding her for the past two days. His pace quickened and he grew rougher, one hand alternating between gripping and pressing her left breast, the other arm still underneath her lower back, pressing her closer to him. He was so deep now in each thrust it was almost painful, but she felt herself inching closer and closer to the relief she knew she needed.

He inserted himself into her one last time, deeper than before, and she felt the pressure on her breast double. At the last moment he pulled out, spraying rope after rope of his cum over her huge tits and belly. He wiped the last of himself off on her inner thigh.

She still hadn't come. As he laughed, she furiously fingered herself, building, building, and finally, an entire-body tremor overtook her as the greatest relief of her life overtook her. She felt her pussy clench around her fingers as her face flushed and she moaned out loud, a low, whimpering sound that served only to make her lover laugh again.

"You're sick, you know that?" He said, pulling out his wallet. She watched him, half-aware, half-euphorically dazed, as he counted out $200 in fifty dollar bills and threw them on her tits.

"Sorry about the job," he added.

As soon as the door slammed, Cheryl took the money off her chest and put it in her suitcase. She'd finally found her release. She checked to see if housekeeping had restocked the fridge, cum still sliding slowly down her breasts and towards her belly button. They had. The purple-red heart shots were back. That was good. The pink one made her feel dumb - the purple-ish ones just made her feel sexy.

She took one down with ease. She realized, as the shot flushed over her, that maybe she could have some income after all. She gathered her skirt and top, and put both back on, heading toward the elevator. She missed a small glob of Mr. Corporate's cum visible on her inner thigh, but wouldn't likely have cared either way.

As she walked up to the lobby bar, a man in his late sixties called out to her from the side of his stool.

"HEY. HEY - you again! How much to get you upstairs, hon?"

She turned, smiled, and walked over to him. Leaning against his stool, she leaned down to get closer to his ear.

"Two hundred dollars."