Alison Takes the Deal Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife takes El Jefe's deal to save herself and her husband.
5k words
4.31
34.5k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers

Alison opened her eyes as the sun rays crept in through the curtains and caressed her face. her lips curled into a smile as she turned to her side. Her husband, William lay sleeping peacefully beside her. She ran her hand across his chest and gently brushed his lips with hers, waking him up.

Wiliam opened his eyes and gave his wife a cheerful smile.

"Is it morning already?" he asked as he stretched in bed.

"The sun is out, William looks how lovely the sunrise is here" she gushed as she pulled him to his feet and onto the balcony to watch the most beautiful sunrise he had ever seen.

Alison had never seen William so calm and relaxed, but she had never been so clm and relaxed either. They were both well respected professionals in England, and after they got married, they finally decided to go on a vacation/honeymoon together in Mexico. Wiliam had been reluctant to leave his work and travel, even if it was just for two weeks. Alison had spent months trying to persuade him to go with her. She finally won him over when she threatened to go alone.

From the moment they landed, both Alison and William realized how much they needed this vacation. The scenery was beautiful, the climate was completely different to what they were used to getting in England.

They had spent a week in Mexico and it had been a memorable trip for both of them. Alison was happy, and so was William. As they stood on the balcony, watching the sunrise, they heard a loud knock on the door.

They both exchanged glances, wondering who it could be that was interrupting such a beautiful moment.

"I'll go see who it is." William volunteered. "No sense in both of us missing it."

He walked to the door and before he could reach for the doorknob, the door swung open, hitting him in the face, and knocking him to the floor. Five uniformed men walked into the room. Before William could shake off his saze, two of the men restrained him and put handcuffs on him. Alison heard the crash and rushed into the room. She saw the uniformed men and stopped short. Her mind began to race.

"What's going on here?" William struggled to ask. He had a small cut on his eyebrow and it was dripping with blood. The sight of her bleeding husband alarmed alison. She quickly reverted to her professional self.

"Officers, we are British citizens here on vacation. You have no right to barge into our room and injure my husband." She stood in front of them, unwilling to budge.

Four of the officers walked around her and started to search the room. They appeared not to speak English, or care what she had to say. The fifth officer who looked like he was the superior stood and took out a cigarette.

"Relax madam, your husband was unfortunate to walk into a swinging door. It was just a small accident. As for why we're here. When it comes to drug smuggling, we have the right to enter anywhere we choose to perform a search. If we find nothing, then you will have our apologies and the hotel will move you to a better room." His words had a strange menace to them. He spoke calmly with his accent that showed English was not a first language for him.

Alison was shocked. Drugs were not a joking matter, and neither she nor william ever touched the stuff, not even recreationally. She looked at William who looked just as confused as she was.

One of the other officers came back to the leader and handed him a thick manila envelope. He said a few words in Spanish, turned and left.

The superior officer gave them both a menacing smirk and opened the envelope. His smirk turned into a wolfish grin as he confirmed the contents of the envelope.

"It would seem, Mr and Mrs Wesley, that your accommodations are going to change afterall."

Before Alison could say a word, her hands were cuffed behind her, and both husband and wife were dragged out of the hotel into a waiting police van.

"Stay calm, love. I'll call Barry, he'll come sort this mess out." He said, realizing the gravity of their situation. He knew he was not in England, and even if he was, drug charges were not taken lightly.

They arrived at the police station and both of them were taken to an interrogation room.

"I need to phone London and get my Lawyer." William said to the officer who brought them to the room.

"Gringo pendejo" he said with a scornful grin and walked out of the room.

"What's going on, William." Alison asked, fear overtaking her thoughts.

"I think we've been set up." William replied, struggling to understand their situation.

"who would do such a thing?" she asked.

"I don't know, but we'll find out soon enough."

The door swung open after what felt to Alison like hours and the Superior officer from earlier walked in.

"Mr and Mrs Wesley, I am sergeant Fernando Juan Carlos' ' he dragged a chair from under the table and sat facing them. "you two are facing some serious charges, and you will likely spend a decade in our luxurious jail."

The sarcasm in his voice was not lost on them.

"I need to call my lawyer." William said.

"That will not be necessary, Mr Wesley. Your lawyer is a British lawyer, and does not have jurisdiction here." Fernando ginned. "fear not, Mr Wesley. We have taken the liberty to appoint you a government lawyer to defend you here."

William's heart sanl. He knew he was completely at the Mexicans' mercy.

"My wife had nothing to do with this. I bought the tickets and made the reservation. She should be allowed to leave." His voice shook as he spoke.

"I don't know how things work in England, Mr Wesley, but here, she is to face the same charges as you."

Alison started to cry. "But that's not fair!" her voice rang through the room.

"That is the law." Fernando retorted, slamming his fists on the table in front of them.

Alison sobbed quietly. William was dumbfounded as he watched Fernando get to his feet and leave the room.

They waited in the room for quite some time before the door swung open again, and a man walked in, wearing an ill-fitting suit and a sleazy smile.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr and Mrs Wesley, I am Antonio Jose Donoso"he took his seat and placed a file on the table. "I am your lawyer."

Neither William nor Alison were at ease.

"Can you get us out of here, Mr Antonio?" William asked.

"Well, Mr Wesley, your charges are quite serious, and the Mexican law takes such charges very seriously. However, I have agreed that the officers retain your passports, so you can be granted bail. That should give us some breathing room to get this whole mess sorted out."

"thank you so much Mr Antonio." Wiliam said, relief washing over him. He was almost certain they were both going to be thrown in a cold dark Mexican prison that night.

Antonio signed the bail forms and they all walked out of the police station. Alison remained quiet, still suspicious how easy it was for Antonio to get them out.

"Someone important is waiting and eager to see you." Anotnio said as they got out into the main street. He gestured towards a car. I'll take you to him.

With nowhere else to go, they followed Antonio into the waiting car.

Antonio took them to what looked like a mansion with every bit of luxury money could buy.

They were ushered in through the main doors and taken to a room where clothes were laid out for both of them.

A few minutes later, a man walked in, from his look, they could tell he owned his house.

"Welcome, Mr, and Mrs Wesley." He said with a grin. "I apologise for any rough treatment you may have gotten. Please, these clothes are yours, I'll see you at the diner table in an hour." He turned to leave.

Willliam quickly spoke "thank you very much for your hospitality, Mr---"

"I am Don Alejandro Juan Miguel, but you can address me as El-Jefe" he left the room.

"Something is not right, William." Alison said, concerned.

"I know that, but we have to see where the plot leads, don't we?" William said with a grin.

They got dressed and headed for the dinner table, led by one of the many maids in the house.

They were served, and at the head of the table, was El-Jefe. They ate in silence as music played in the background. Neither William nor Alison had eaten anything all day, so dinner was a welcome sight for them.

El-Jefe watched as the couple wolfed down the food placed before them. He turned his attention to his own plate and started to eat. After dinner, he invited both Alison and William for a Cigar and drinks to which neither could decline.

Once the men had lit their cigars, had a glass of brandy, and Alison had a glass in her hand, El-Jefe stated his intentions. Your little predicament was brought to my attention, and I have a preposition that will help you get out of that little predicament while fulfilling a few of my needs.

William became attentive and alert. He knew there was another side to their being brought to El-Jefe's mansion.

"We would really appreciate your help El-Jefe. And any favors you need us to do in return, we will gladly do." William said, hoping to be able to play along until they both got back to England.

"Careful, Mr Wesley." El Jefe said. He took a puff from his cigar and blew the thick smoke into the air. "You may not be able to repay my kindness." He took a sip of brandy and continued. "You see, I know the Judge in charge of your case, and I can get him to drop all charges, but you two have to do something for me to make it worth my while." Without waiting for William or Alison's response, he continued to speak.

"I own a Nightclub as well as an adult film studio. While my nightclub is one of the best in town, it does not have a forign beauty like your wife here, and while my female actresses are some of the best talent Mexico has to offer, I do not have a foreign beauty starring in my movies. That's where you two come in, or rather, you, Mrs Wesley."

He watched Alison's face as she pieced his words together. She was obviously disgusted by the idea and horrified at the thought. His gaze switched to William's face. William's face had rage written all over it. He had figured out the entire scheme, but he sat still, fuming with rage because he knew El-Jefe held all the aces.

"The deal is simple, Mr and Mrs Wesley. If Mrs Wesley can sign a contract to spend two years in Mexico working for me in my nightclub as a stripper. I would not have her meddle in the smut that goes on there. However, I would also require her bedroom skills for my movies. The staff at t5he hotel tell me how much of a good lover she is."

"Now you listen here, man. You cannot possibly be proposing that to us." William sprang to his feet, his rage getting the better of him.

"Now, Now, Mr Wesley. It's nothing to get worked up about. This is merely a proposition. You have the right to reject it. But I warn you, If you do reject my proposal, you will be returned to the police station forthwith and left to the mercy of the Mexican judicial system. I reckon neither of you will have any teeth left if you survive till you are released." He took another sip from his glass.

William sank back in his seat like a deflated balloon. He knew they were trapped, and the look on Alison's face showed she knew it too. There really was no choice.

"If we agree to this-" William started.

"William!" Alison screamed out, interrupting him.

"If we agree to this," he continued, ignoring her. What guarantee do we have that you will uphold your end of the bargain.

"You have no guarantee, except for the contract, and my word as a gentleman, one I do not offer lightly." El-Jefe spoke with such conviction, it was hard to argue with him. "Also, there are some fine points we must go over. These points will be stipulated in the contract, but I feel like in the interest of full disclosure, I should make them known to you."

"We're listening." William said, totally defeated.

"Basically, your wife looks too professional for the part, so she has to get a makeover to make her look more like what works. Next, her body is a bit too English, I have one of the best plastic surgeons on my payroll. I will fly him out to make her body a bit more voluptuous. She can revert to her old self once the contract has reached its completion. She will also have to change her name to fit the bill, and you cannot live with her or stay in Mexico for the duration. However, you are allowed to visit every three months. During your visits you are not to be seen as her husband, rather, as just another client. If you can adhere to all of these, you can both go back to your normal lives after two years."

William's gaze remained fixed on the ground as he pondered El-Jefe's conditions. He would essentially lose his wife for two years. He glanced at Alison and he saw the rivulets of tears streaming down her face. she made no sound, but her eyes spoke volumes. She had realized the precarious position they found themselves in.

"We would need some time to consider this at least." William mutered.

"Of course, I will leave you two the whole evening. I await your decision in the morning." He reached for a bell and rang it. A servant entered the room. "lead them to the guest wing and see to it that they have adequate security. I would hate for anything bad to happen to them during the night."

If you need anything, just ring." He pointed to the bell beside the bed, bowed and left.``

"William, what are we going to do?" she cried as she held on to him.

"I have no idea, love, he has us right where he wants us. Essentially, we have to choose from two years of virtual prison, or the rest of our lives in a real prison." He sighed. "We have no choice but to agree to his terms." He concluded.

"You would have me be one of his whores, would you?" she cried.

"I would gladly spend the rest of my life in prison, if it would make him let you go, darling, but we both know, it's you he wants, and he'll gladly let us both rot in jail before he lets you go." William spoke frankly, he decided it was better she knew he wanted no part of it, but they both had no choice.

Alison cried herself into a frenzy that night. Neither of them was able to sleep a wink. They spent the night in each other's arms, sharing each other's pain.

The next morning, they agreed to El-Jefe's terms and Wiliam was given his passport and a plane ticket back to England once Alison had signed the contract.

****

A few months later, William was finally allowed to return to Mexico. He got off the plane and took a taxi headed straight for El-Jefe's nightclub. He tried to look calm on the outside, but his hands trembled with anxiety.

He found himself wondering how much Alison would have changed and if he would still recognize her. his mind continued to race until the taxi finally stopped in front of the nightclub. William only packed an overnight bag, as he knew he would not be staying long.

William arrived at the nightclub just in time for opening hour. He walked straight to the entrance, and he was confronted by a bouncer. The bouncer gave him a once over, and shook his head.

"You cannot go in like that." William looked around to see that the men wore good looking suits and he had on a suit, and a trenchcoat complete with a hat, a perfect English look.

"Is there a hotel nearby?" he asked quietly.

William got to the hotel and took off his trenchcoat and hat. He combed his hair and studied his appearance in the mirror. He then left the hotel and headed straight for the nightclub. He could hear the music in full swing as he stood in front of the bouncer, a forced smile on his face.

The bouncer finally let him in and he walked into the dimly-lit room, fogged up with the smoke from several lit cigars. The music was in terrible taste, but that was not why he was there. He let his eyes wander around the room, searching for Alison.

He knew she would be working as a stipper so, he took up a seat closer to the stripper on the stage, doing her routine. This was definitely not alison. She looked gorgeous, voluptuous, and her face and skin were flawless. She also moved rather gracefully. By the time William sat, there was not a single item of clothing on the woman on the stage. He could see everything, and it made him uncomfortable to watch her, knowing Alison would have to do the same.

A server brought his drink. And he poured the contents of the glass down his throat in one gulp. He asked for another as he kept his gaze locked on the stage. The woman on stage finally finished her routine to the applause of everyone in the room.

The next girl was introduced and she started her routine. Wiliam wondered how long it would take for Alison to get on stage. He was both eager and anxious to see her.

Alison finally made her appearance after a few other girls. She was introduced as Lola Reyez, but that was just one of the many changes William saw in her. Lola walked on stage wearing a respectable office dress with high heels. Her blonde hair had been dyed dark, and was much longer now. Her skin was slightly darker due to the tan, making her even harder to recognize.

Lola walked slowly and gracefully to the center of the stage where she stopped abruptly and looked around the room with a confidence William had never seen in Alison. She did a little dance that showed off her curvier waist and bigger breasts before ripping the dress off to reveal a short skirt, and transparent short blouse. She had on nothing under these short and transparent clothes and William could see her nipples right through the transparent fabric of the blouse.

His mouth hung open as he watched her, barely recognizable. She looked like a completely different woman as she did her routine on stage. She showed off some skills that he knew she must have just learned with the pole on stage. Midway through her routine, she ripped off the transparent top, exposing her voluptuous breasts. They were much bigger than William remembered, but that was part of the deal.

William watched as she continued to dance and the men in the room tossed her money. He signaled to the server and asked for a private dance with Lola. The server grinned at him.

"You come all the way to Mexico, and it's the gringo you want." He gave him a sleazy look. "Amigo, there are other more beautiful real Mexican women you can have. I got them for you."

"Thank you, but I think I'll stick with Lola first." William gave him a smile and turned to continue watching the show.

Lola could see him from the stage and her heart leapt as she saw him request her, but only for a fleeting moment. She gracefully continued her routine, showing off all her lady parts to the gawking men as they there their money at her. William also tossed a few Pesos at her until her routine was done. Afterall, he was no more than a paying customer.

He was led to a private booth and told Lola would be with him shortly. Lola came into the private room, wearing only her short skirt, her breasts hung beautifully on her chest and jiggled as she moved.

"Hola," she said as she walked into the booth. "My name is Lola, and I will be taking care of you tonight." She spoke with a mexican accent and it startled wiliam.

"H-Hola, Lola." He stammered and dug into his pockets or some cash. He handed it to her and asked. "how have you been?"

She looked to make sure nobody was watching. "as can be expected of a prisoner.

She spoke in her real British accent."

"Oh, how I missed you so." He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"We don't have a lot of time. Private dance is thirty minutes, then I have to leave."

She warned.

"Let's not speak about such awful things." He said with a grimace.

"If you say so." The look on her face told him more than he wished he knew.

"Are they treating you well?" he finally found the words to say.

"Like wardens treat prisoners. El-Jefe made sure of that." Her voice broke as she spoke.

HP1920
HP1920
89 Followers
12