West Valley High Day 119: Suspense 03

Story Info
Susan suspended and whipped.
1.3k words
4.11
14.9k
2
0

Part 30 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell's week of suspension bondage was nearly at an end. The weekend to come meant two days of isolation in her tiny concrete cell, but at least she would be untied and free from being physically and sexually abused. But first, she had to make it through two more unbearable days, this one suspended in the atrium of West Valley Academy's senior house atrium.

Today was deja vu for Susan and not just from this week. She'd been placed in suspended hogties like the one she was currently captured in before, but this one almost seemed like a work of art. She was surprised that her friend Kylie had learned to work ropes like this so quickly.

Susan had been brought to the atrium early in the morning by Kylie. She had been told to lie down on the tile floor of the atrium, her naked breasts and stomach pressed against the cold surface. Kylie had started by wrapping a length of blue rope around Susan's waist and then knotted it behind her back. She had taken both ends of the rope and looped them between the girl's legs and tied those ends to the knot behind her back as well.

Then the girl wrapped lengths of green rope around each of Susan's ankles, which she tied off around her friend's thighs several times, binding her feet near her bare ass. The ends of those ropes were then pulled up and tied to the harness around the woman's waist, spreading Susan obscenely once again.

Susan's arms and wrists were the next target of Kylie's rope work. Red rope was used to bind the woman's wrists tightly together behind her back. Then Kylie had wrapped the rope up the girl's arms securing her forearms and elbows together. Then the ends of the ropes at her wrists were fastened to the the ropes around her ankles, arching her back into a painful hogtie.

Kylie completed the tie by wrapping purple rope through Susan's long blonde hair and then fastening that to the bundle of rope tying the woman's wrists together. Susan wriggled her fingers and toes, the only parts of her body she was able to move.

The cheerleader pulled out lengths of yellow rope and tied them around Susan's legs, just above the knee. She lifted Susan up and placed more yellow rope around the girl's waist and then two more lengths above and below her breasts, the last piece tucked under the woman's arms. Kylie tied the ends of all of these pieces of yellow rope together in a huge knot above the prone girl. A final piece of yellow rope was tied to this bundle and then tied to the mass of rope that bound Susan's hair, wrists and feet together.

Kylie released the metal chain from the ceiling and attached a heavy metal hook to it. She slipped the hook under the mass of knotted rope and then heaved Susan into the air. The girl spun slowly around in a circle and was now facing Kylie. Kylie placed her hand on Susan's face and put her finger against the woman's mouth. Then she pulled out the big red ball gag again and shoved it behind Susan's teeth and fastened the buckle tightly behind the woman's head.

Susan had been hanging like this for the better part of an hour. The hogtie was surprising not painful. The suspension ropes distributed her weight extremely well and the rope was soft. Her muscles ached as they always did from the uncomfortable position but uncomfortable was just a fact of life for her.

Kylie had disappeared and her classmates had come and gone on their way to class, many pausing for a few minutes to admire the bound naked girl. A couple had taken opportunities to push her, sending her spinning in an even faster circle than the natural movement of the rope and chains. The chain on the ceiling spun easily on the pulley attached to a rotating clamp, so Susan would make several full revolutions. She closed her eyes to avoid getting too dizzy.

Susan was not happy to see Kylie return as the girl picked up the cinder block from where it had been left the day before. She wrapped a piece of rope around it and lifted it into the air under Susan and tied the rope around the harness at Susan's waist. She slowly lowered the concrete block so it swung a few inches off the ground. Susan's entire body felt the strain as her stomach was pulled down and and her arms and legs were stretched further behind her.

The woman's torment was not over. The two football players who had helped out yesterday walked up and started talking to Kylie. Susan feared she was about to be lifted even higher into the air but that was not the plan. Kylie approached her. "Hey, it turns out the guys from yesterday expect to be paid for helping out. I'm a little short on cash but I was able to work out a deal." Susan quickly figured out what the deal was. "And as much as I would mind a good cock inside me, you don't seem to have anything better to do."

The first player, Marshall walked up and spun Susan around to face him. He placed his hands on her cheeks. Her eyes pleaded with him but it was no use. Slowly he unbuckled the harness from behind her head and the large silicone ball popped out from behind her teeth. Susan stretched her aching jaw, thankful for the gag being removed, but knowing it would soon be replaced by something else. The boy leaned in and placed his lips on hers, giving her a long, deep, wet kiss.

The kiss was a ploy to make her miss the tall, muscular defensive back, D'Andrew circling behind her, pulling down his pants and underwear as he positioned himself between Susan's bound legs. He had his black cock in his hand, stroking it to erection. Susan felt pressure against her pussy lips and tried to pull away, but the ropes held her tight. D'Andrew rubbed his cock against her slit and she felt it slowly start to slide inside her.

Marshall pulled away and dropped his pants and underwear. His penis was already erect as he placed against Susan's lips, still wet from the ball gag and his kissing. Almost in unison the two boys thrust the full length of their dicks into the respective holes, pinning Susan's naked body between them with no hope of freedom.

The boy in front of her grabbed her head and started sliding himself in and out of her mouth. The boy behind her began doing the same. She heard D'Andrew's grunts from behind her. Almost involuntarily, she clenched her buttocks against the hard penis inside her as she was rocked back and forth by the two guys.

Susan was surprised by the orgasm, and embarrassed as well. She hated getting off on this type of abuse. This orgasm had sneaked up on her as the boys had drilled her from both ends. It came on suddenly and she let out a long muffled groan as the cock in her mouth continued to reach down her throat. She shook, her entire body quivering, which was enough to drive Marshall over the edge. She thirstily gulped down his semen as he ejaculated down her throat. With her nose pressed into her groin, she struggled to breathe as she felt D'Andrew's last few strokes before he exploded inside her slit.

The boys withdrew leaving Susan panting, trying to catch her breath. Kylie came over and released the concrete block from under her, the weight falling to the ground with a thud. D'Andrew had pulled up his pants and walked over to the wall and released the chain from its cleat. He slowly unspooled it through his hands and Susan' drifted softly towards the ground. The boys helped Kylie untie the knots. D'Andrew gave Susan a long, deep kiss of his own before Kylie escorted her back to her room.