West Valley High Day 118: Suspense 02

Story Info
Susan suspended and vibed.
1.2k words
4.35
19.3k
4
0

Part 29 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie winced as she pulled the black leather halter top down over her chest. The welts on her breasts were still tender. The headmaster had treated her to ten strikes with the riding crop yesterday afternoon, the same ten strikes she was supposed to have given to her friend Susan. Kylie told the headmaster she had learned her lesson.

Susan Mitchell was really tired of seeing the atrium of West Valley Academy's senior house. She had been tied to just about every pole, suspended from the ceiling, spread and exposed on the cold tile floor and much more. While she had experienced much worse abuse in various other classrooms around the school, being in the atrium made her feel more exposed, even though all of her antics were being streamed online for anyone with a credit card. Something about being on display in the open space just made her feel even less human.

Today was no different. In fact, today she was even more exposed than the day before. Kylie had continued with the week's theme of suspension bondage. She, or more likely the Headmaster, must have gotten tired of Susan's screaming yesterday, because today Kylie had placed a large red ball gag into Susan's mouth, silencing her. Her jaws were already aching and it was still early..

Kylie's new-found expertise with rope had been put to the test again today. First the woman had again roped Susan's wrists behind her back, securing them tightly together. She had laced the rope down between Susan's fingers as well so her palms were flat against one another. After that, Kylie had again run the rope up Susan's arms and braided it through Susan's long blonde hair, so now her hair was attached to her bound wrists, which meant any move of her hands tugged on her scalp. This was a position Susan especially hated.

Next, the cheerleader had created a harness around Susan's waist. She had taken a long piece of rope and folded it half so both ends touched. She held the middle of the rope against Susan's hip and then wrapped the other end around her waist and crossed it in front of her, just under her navel. She crossed ropes over each other a couple of times and pulled it tightly around the woman's waist. Then she spread Susan's legs apart and pulled the ends of the rope down between her legs, positioning the soft rope between Susan's pussy lips. She crisscrossed the ropes and then looped them under the rope around Susan's waist and tied the ends. Using a climber's carabiner, Kylie attached one of the chains still dangling from the ceiling from yesterday to the back of the harness, threading the chain behind Susan's bound wrists.

In addition, Kylie had wrapped a rope tightly around each of Susan's knees and attached those to the suspended chains. Finally, for good measure, her friend had snapped the rough metal clover clamps across Susan's nipples and tied strings down to her big toes, stretching her nipples downward.

With the help of a few fellow students pulling on the correct chains, Susan had been lifted into the air so it looked like she was sitting upright in an invisible chair. The tension of the chain attached to her back and the pair attached to her spread knees kept her upright, but Susan had to strain to keep her dangling feet in the air to avoid pulling down on her clamped nipples. The full effect was that Susan was once again obscenely spread, her pussy wide open for the camera located directly in front of her, the ropes digging into the tender flesh between her legs.

Kylie was again wearing the dominatrix outfit from the day before, with the short black leather skirt and halter top and the thigh-high leather boots. She had the riding crop in her hand again and Susan's eyes pleaded with her friend. Kylie had shown mercy and not whipped Susan's breasts yesterday. As a trade, Kylie had made Susan have oral sex with her in the shower of Susan's cell. It had been a good trade from Susan's perspective but the woman wondered what price Kylie paid in defying the headmaster and would that punishment drive Kylie to hurt Susan even more.

The young bound woman shuddered as her friend ran the riding crop along the inside of her naked thigh and brought it to rest against her slit. She pleaded with her eyes for Kylie to go easy on her but Kylie's gaze was focused on Susan's exposed pussy. The woman took a long deep inward breath as Kylie pulled back on the crop. With a loud crack, Susan had her answer about Kylie and disobeying the headmaster. The crop struck hard against her Susan's exposed slit. The woman instinctively bucked backwards as she felt the blow, pulling down on her hair and at the same time forgetting to keep her ankles up, meaning a hard pull on her tender nipples. She sobbed and struggled in her bonds.

Susan panted and prepared herself better for the next blow. This time she was able to control her movements as the crop struck her to prevent more serious pain to her scalp and breasts. But she couldn't do anything about the sharp pain Kylie was causing to the tender spot between her legs. Susan couldn't understand how one woman inflict this type of pain on another, but she knew headmaster Krutz had obviously not left Kylie much of a choice.

Kylie sat the whip down and grabbed Susan's ankles. She pulled on the girl's legs stretching the chain connecting her toes to her nipples. Susan winced in pain as Kylie pulled her forward and then let go. The naked girl swung backward like a perverted playground toy. Kylie pushed once again as Susan swung toward her, sending her friend backward in an arc. Susan's legs pivoted outward as she swung back, yanking on her nipples even more. Her head leaned forward, yanking on her scalp. Kylie gave her an even harder push this time around, causing Susan's body to rotate as well as swing and now she felt excruciating pain in her breasts as if her nipples were going to be torn right off her chest.

The woman swung back and forth for a few minutes before slowing coming to a stop. Tears were rolling down her face as Kylie just stood watching with a sinister grin on her face. Susan was trying to take the deepest breaths she could through her nose, her mouth useless due to the ball gag. The pain in her chest was unbelievable, almost making her forget about the pain from the riding crop against her pussy.

As Susan slowed to a stop, Kylie pulled her hands out from behind her back and showed Susan the large white vibrator. Susan pleaded again with her eyes as Kylie approached her with the vibrator and a roll of duct tape. Susan shook her head from side to side, which only served as a reminder of the rope tied to her scalp. Kylie carefully positioned the device against Susan's clit and began wrapping the duct tape around it and Susan's left thigh.

The device sprang to life when Kylie flipped the switch on it. Susan felt the buzzing against her clit. A small pathetic whine emanated from behind the red ball in her mouth. "You get down when you get off, so you'd better get to work," Kylie said. Susan just looked at her and leaned her head back and prayed the orgasm would come quickly.