West Valley High Day 89: Contest Day 03

Story Info
Susan and Christina continue to battle.
1.7k words
4.27
17.4k
6
0

Part 120 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was facing a metal post, her clamped nipples chained around it. Across the room was Christina, similarly chained to another pole. Each girl's long hair had been tied into a ponytail and threaded with rope. The ropes had been stretched across the room so the two ponytails were tied together, pulling the girls' heads backwards, increasing the pain in their nipples.

Rough hemp rope circled each girl's waist and passed down between their legs, spreading their pussy lips wide and digging into their tender flesh. These ropes, too, had been pulled across the room and tied together. This meant that in order to relieve the pain in her nipples, Susan had to move herself closer to the metal pole, which meant leaning her head back to relieve the pain in her scalp. It also meant pulling on the rough rope between her legs and inflicting pain on Christina, pulling her away from her pole.

The other woman, of course, was trying to do the same, looking for the most comfortable position she could find with little regard to what it was doing to her counterpart. That was the game and after two days of punishment, both girls knew they had to play it. Susan, at the moment, had the upper hand. She had grabbed the pole with her handcuffed wrists and pulled herself close to it before Christina had fully realized what was happening. It came at the price of straining her neck backwards. Once Christina had realized what Susan was doing, she had pulled her head down to eliminate the slack in the rope tying the two girls' heads together, despite the pain it caused in her own scalp. But as long as Susan was able to keep her grip on the pole, she was able to keep some slack in the chain tying her nipples to the pole.

Christina had spread her legs slightly, as much as she could with a chain tied around her ankles, and tilted her hips inward, using the crotch rope as a weapon against Susan, trying to get the girl to back up slightly. The woman didn't know how much more pain she could endure in her nipples as they were pulled to the maximum by the chain. She knew soon she would have to give in and let Susan have the victory.

Jacoby had grown bored of watching the girls. He had hoped for a struggle and had been surprised that Susan had moved so quickly to protect her own tits at Christina's expense. He walked over and tied a metal bucket to the rope tying the girls' hair together. They both groaned at this extra weight. He tied the rope for their crotches to the bucket as well and then slowly began filling it with water from a garden hose.

Each girl's head was now bent backwards behind them and Susan had to step back from the pole as the bucket pulled down on her hair and dug into her crotch. She let go of the pole and backed up, taking up the slack in her chained nipples until both she and Christina were as far away from the poles as they could get, their bare asses and pussies on display. It was the only position that relieved the incredible pain in their scalps.

Still neither girl submitted, the memories of the whippings still fresh in their young minds. Jacoby uncuffed each girl's hands from their respective pole and cuffed them again behind their backs. This let him add another bucket to the ropes tying the girls, causing them to step even further back and bend over even further.

The clamp sprung off Christina's left nipple first and she howled in pain as she thought her nipple had been ripped off her breast. Jacoby smiled and came over to her and removed the other clamp and began untying her from Susan. "Well, I guess we will give this win to Miss Mitchell although I guess the real loser was my equipment," he said. Christina knew better than to complain although she pouted at Jacoby.

"So, best two out of three?" he said as he released Susan from her pole. Susan said nothing but at least felt good she was winning, for the moment.

Jacoby went upstairs and left the two girls to stand and stare at each other awkwardly. Christina smiled a faint smile and said, "I underestimated you. I didn't expect you to be such a fighter." The smile faded from her face. "I won't make that mistake again." Susan turned away as she heard Jacoby come down the stairs with a plate of food and two bottles of water. He sat the plate down near Susan's feet along with one bottle of water as he tossed the other to Christina. She caught it with one hand. He nodded to her and she followed him up the stairs. Susan sat cross-legged on the floor, the rough rope still splitting her crotch and ate the sandwiches Jacoby had provided.

After lunch, Jacoby and Christina returned. He ordered both women to stand a few feet on the concrete floor and tied each girl's wrists behind her back. He approached Christina first and got to work placing rubber bands around her nipples. He pulled the band wide and drew it over her right areola and nipple and snapped it tight, eliciting a yelp from the girl. He did the same to her left breast and then crossed over to Susan to similarly bind her nipples. She too screamed in pain as the bands snapped tightly over her tender flesh.

Next came a set of large electrical zip ties, which Jacoby fitted around the base of each girl's breasts, clicking them tight so that their breasts formed perfect round globes that would slowly turn purple red.

Each girl's nipples had been previously pierced and Jacoby took advantage of that. Using a set of small metal clamps that looked like pincers, he pinned each girl's nipple from each side. Where the pincers met, he attached a small chain and then connected Susan's left nipple to Christina's right and vice versa.

"This contest is simple. The attachments in your nipples are spring loaded. With enough force, they will pop open and come out of your nipple. The first girl to get both clips out of her opponent's nipple wins."

Christina and Susan both realized that Jacoby intended for them to have a tug of war using only their nipples and neither girl moved, knowing that they would have to endure a lot of pain themselves before they would be able to force the clamp free from the other. The man did not look pleased and walked to a small table nearby. He picked up a leather flogger from the table and approached Christina first. He smacked it down hard against the woman's back several times but she barely moved. He crossed over to where Susan stood and did the same. Susan jumped forward instead of back, increasing the slack in the chains between the two women, which was not Jacoby's desired result.

"Well," he said angrily and walked over to the table and picked up a long stick. Christina's eyes widened as she obviously knew what it was. "This is a cattle prod, of sorts. It isn't quite as powerful as the ones used on cows but I know Christina is aware of how much it hurts." The man pushed a button on the bottom of the stick and sparks shot across the metal probes at the end. "Last one to get moving gets it in the crotch."

Both girls took two steps back and the chains between their tits tightened. Their boobs had already turned dark purple from the constricting zip ties and each cried in pain as they pulled further away from the other, their nipples starting to stretch away from their tits. Christina, knowing she was already owed one punishment decided she had enough and yanked back as hard as she could and twisted to her left, letting out a large scream. The clamp on Susan's left nipple sprung open and the metal slid across her breast as the clamp pulled out. Both girls gasped for air and began twisting their upper bodies trying to free the other clamp. Susan didn't care if she won or lost not, she just wanted the pain in her nipples to go away.

Christina pulled back hard and the spring on Susan's other breast snapped and the pins pulled out of her nipple. She howled in pain as she felt like her nipple had been ripped off and she saw a little bit of blood. But it was just a pin prick as the clamp poked into the side of her breast as it swung away.

Jacoby applauded. "Very nice. A tie for today. Now, about those punishments..." Both girls looked at each other, a sadness in their eyes as they had hoped perhaps a tie would save them each from punishment.

He ordered the two women to stand facing each other and used rope to tie their hands over their heads using a rope thrown over the metal beam of the basement ceiling. The rope was tied so only one girl could stand flat on her feet while the other was raised up on her tiptoes. For the moment, Christina was pulling down on the rope so Susan's arms were stretched and she balanced on her toes.

Jacoby approached with a metal rod with two large balls on the end of a pair of hooks. He took one hook and pushed it deep into Christina's pussy and then brought Susan over and lifted her onto the other hook so the two women were bound together at their crotches The top of the pole was chained to the beam so it could not be pulled out.

"Your punishment, or pleasure, is of your own creation, ladies. Have fun!" he said as he turned to go upstairs. The two girls looked at each other and Christina slowly lifted herself up on her toes to release some of the pressure inside her crotch as Susan felt the ball drive deep insider her pussy. It was going to be a long night.