All Comments on 'Western Skies Ch. 01'

by Zorse_D

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good

This story is so good. I can’t wait to keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! This is really your first story on the site?

A promising first entry. Exposition is woven into the action, the narrator’s self reflection seems believable. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much Appreciation!

Zorse_D,,

You are one EXCELLENT writer!

This is my first written comment to any of many, many stories read here. I could not resist!

Your descriptiveness totally hits the mark! The building anticipation of intimate touching is simply a sweet tantalizer to the mystery of whether there is possibly forming a real long term intimacy in a more genuine and precious relationship. If so it will construct the boundaries of their young psychosocial (romantic) lives to be lived out as they mature into full-grown adult men.

Phenomenally well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First story

This is so good I couldn’t put it down keep it going and fast

denrondenronover 3 years ago
Beautiful Sexy Story!

I agree with the others, you are an incredible writer. Such a beautiful, sensitive, engaging story. And a sexually arousing story too! I cannot wait to read more!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguyover 3 years ago
Wow!

I really appreciate how sensitive a writer you are--I can really get into the heads of the characters and feel what they are experiencing. The story builds at a good pace-not to slow, not too fast. And the sex is hot, realistic, and normal for a couple of 18 year old guys figuring shit out. Thank you. You're a strong writer & I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

GybbsGybbsover 3 years ago
blown away!

Simply magnificent! I can fully relate to their emotions, their angst, their lust - even though we might be from different planets. Kudos to you, Zorse_D!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sweet

Great start. There have been a number of excellent longer stories chronicling the highs and lows of young men beginning to understand their sexuality. Yours is off to a titillating start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Reader777Reader777over 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

I agree with all the previous comments. Great first chapter, I feel a connection with these two young men already and can’t wait to read more. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

GtiguiGtiguiover 3 years ago
Ok I’m hooked

WOW ! What a great beginning! Hope they travel well together on the beginning of their love story....

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Off to a good start, very well written with compelling characters and the promise of a good story.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
More please

Sensitive, well-written and real, I've warmed to these two characters and feel their desire as well as their hesitation, just how young guys are as they explore their emotions and sexuality. It's so good to find such a readable story. Thank you for uploading this and please do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Discovery

One of my favourite, love the way you establish the characters and the tension you created between them; just the right amount of speed but with a slow burn. It is only a truly gifted writer who can create the kind of tension and emotion between two people like you did, one could almost feel like you wrote from experience. I like the fact that they had sex on their first time alone together, not because that's what I am looking for but it make the story more credible. Two young men with harmonies running wild, sex is going to happen and to deny them that is to be unrealistic, it was just the right amount for now.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot Start!

Great start to what could be a wonderful coming-of-age story. It was hot as hell, hard inducing, possibly romantic and just all-around fun to read. The descriptions of their emotions, blushing faces, eyes staring, etc were wonderful. I look forward to many more chapters. After all, there is a whole year to cover.

eros991133eros991133over 3 years ago

You're an excellent writer! Loved this story, looking forward to Chapter 2 and however many more chapters you have in mind.

cumlappercumlapperover 3 years ago
Hot Beginning

Great story. I love the attention to detail in sharing their life experiences besides just sex. Reminds me a lot of my first love in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Can't wait for the story to develop. You have great attention to detail and the story flows very smoothly. Nice writing.

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago

This is wonderful. You are a talented writer. I'm already drawn in. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! What a great start!

CE300CE300over 3 years ago

Congratulations on your first post to literotica! It is very refreshing to see new authors coming to the site and adding great stories. As a author myself, I am very picky when it comes to reading stories. I am more for the romance then just sex, sex and more sex. Your story is well written with the way things flow. You have been added to my favorites list! I look forward to see what you have in store.

Much love,

CE300

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Fantastic, love the emotion, frustration they way the story carry’s us along. Awesome

sm1982sm1982about 3 years ago

Well done with capturing the feeling and uncertainty of both young men. Reminds me of how sad this world is for not fully accepting what is natural between two people being attracted to each other because of archaic beliefs.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Holy Smoke, Author! You have my attention...

joshprimjoshprimover 2 years ago

As another Literotica writer of gay male fiction, I find this story well-written, although I didn't actually find it very plausible or particularly erotic. But then I'm probably looking for more in a story than others might be.

I'm looking forward to reading the next 3 Chapters in the series (which have received even higher ratings) and I'd like to congratulate the author on such an auspicious start.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and I am looking forward to seeing where the two guys head next. Great buildup,, descriptions and first sexual contact!

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeover 1 year ago

How am I just seeing this !! Love love love ❤️!!!!

mymindsvoicesmymindsvoicesover 1 year ago

Amazing. Returning for another read and hoping that this story does continue on soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Returning for another read as well. It’s very good and as I started to read the most recent one, I realized I had forgotten too much to really enjoy it. I do appreciate you continuing sharing your talent even if belated. Life happens sometimes. Glad you’re “back in the saddle.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just found ur story, love it. Ur very talented, exceptional writing. ***** KAMS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous