All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 00'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_PedantThe_Pedantover 4 years ago
What a good idea.

I've been following this great tale with interest, but I, too, was getting a bit lost with the number of characters.

Less sex and more battles and intrigue welcomed by me, at least!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"I'm not planning a sequel anytime soon - but 'A Girl Named Cook' would be a great title."

Going gender-bender on us? Sounds interesting, I'm up for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Much too early….

Your casting comes much too early. It kills the surprise for your readers and lessens the interest for the story. It’s a pity!

Who decided to post it now?I’M disappointed.

G

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Thx

Just what was needed.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 4 years ago
A Girl Named Cook

It would be an interesting story. Best if you don't plan a sequel--authors have a way of leaving loose ends in the story to tie up in the next one. But later, after the dust settles, you might want to do another story from Westron (you've got so many characters and cultures established now) or another country on the planet.

_A Girl Named Cook_ could be so many things. We don't know how much like her father she is. Or how much time they spend together. But it doesn't have to be a "sequel"; it could be a book only connected by the thinnest of threads.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Glad

you included this so soon. Nice to have and glad you put "spoilers" on it, as knowing some of the upcoming elements (to me) won't really spoil the surprise.

I of course hope to be most surprised by the next installment, as I was hoping it would already be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What we need is a map.

I would so very much enjoy a good map to go with this story showing all the battles and movements. There are many wonderful maps from the 1700s and 1800s that make these moments in history come alive and something along those lines would be a great treat for me and others who are so deeply enjoying these stories.

Might even lead to a board game. Would love to help design that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Series Info