All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 06'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AukweirdAukweirdalmost 5 years ago
Gruesome "fun"

What a gruesomely "fun" little chapter. A wonderful job of capturing the horribleness of this little war. Your pacing of the action was really fun to read. Thank you so much for this effort.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 5 years ago
Bloody good writing

Once again I state the obvious - but I really do like your writing style - please continue

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Very well-written. Battle scenes are chaos and hard to write. I'm impressed.

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 5 years ago
Great chapter

Great to see him finally face his first confrontation. Really happy with your release schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You are a Fantastic Storyteller!

I just wanted you to know that you are a wonderful author. I always look forward to any work you put out. Thank you for letting us experience the worlds you create.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

I’m thoroughly enjoying this story. The battle scene was extraordinarily well thought out and written and the casualty figures were well within the realm of reality. Please keep up the excellent work.

Barker57Barker57almost 5 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Don’t worry about too much military. Excellent battle narrative and action packed with the personal side of warfare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tbh

I'm only here for the military Sci fi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The description of the battle was great you don't need much sex for this story just lots more action. Five stars easy for this.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

You obviously enjoy the Napoleonic era (i think thats right).

Looking forward to future chapters.

Still trying to work out how digitigrade get on their knees. Can't for the life of see how.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I was liking the story so far, but this is the chapter that made me stop wishing you'd get back to a Vannerbehn's Luck sequel.

Looking forward to more!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
I sure

enjoy Langoret, adored Tudino and naturally love Themis. She really is his perfect match!

Good battle detail and I found it quite gripping and well-paced. You had him intervene at the right time, although it wasn't perfect, which is where Tudino entered the fray.

Enthralling story! Easy 5.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
I had to return

to read about hilarious Tudino and the quietly-loyal Langoret. Of course Themis...wow. Even lovelier to read about her and about Cook a second time. :)

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Getting better and better - having given a well-merited 5***** before I can't improve my score - damn1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4314 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 05 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info