All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 10'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what's up with the timeline

unless I'm missing something entirely, how did less than a year on Westron become 3?

BigbottomwatcherBigbottomwatcheralmost 5 years ago
The game is a foot

So who gains the most? Do they suspect cook will have insight if the princess takes a side other than the queen... Man this has me thinking more than who's sneakers were out side the door...

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 5 years ago
Good shit

I haven't commented on this series for a while, however I know it is important to all writers/authors to get feedback.

I've said it before - your bloody good - I enjoy your writing style and the stories you weave.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great take, well written

Another great tale. Im enjoying each chapter thoroughly. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Love the story and the way you write. Would it help if we brought you meals so you didn't have to stop cranking out the next chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love a good yarn!

Excellent job mixing the sex in with action. It's nice to see a real story instead of just wham bam sex & more sex. Just wish they were longer! It's over too quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spectacular story

Thank you very much AspernEssling! Your work is easily my favourite. Great storyline, love the level of detail you put in. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cracking yarn

Very well written, I am enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Short for Highest Ratings

I agree with the previous comment. Writing this good deserves longer chapters so we can have more to appreciate.

lastman416lastman416almost 5 years ago

I’d love to see Cook and Talley have a heart-to-heart. They certainly have enough to talk about, what with the first of potentially two daughters being intimate with Cook, their shared “heritage” and the fact that Kanitz has figured out that Pylos is a front. It’s unusual that we’re not seeing them talk about any of this stuff.

I feel like your earlier stories had more male interaction with the main character.

All of the above is more commentary than criticism. I’m still excited about this story and seeing where it goes. I’m especially looking forward to the intrigue ramping up.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 5 years ago
Damn you...

...this is torture. The two bodyguards get it, then we go to the opposite extreme of the entire enemy army coming to fight?

Great intrigue with Langoret describing the factions. However, what a sad state of affairs! You detail it well, though.

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

The whole army against a brigade - the shit's about to hit the fan

Comentarista82Comentarista8217 days ago

"Langoret bristled"....I would have loved to see her clean Berandot's clock! But Cook restrained her, then insulted the offensive commander by joking with his troops. Well done! I'd missed that little nugget from before. She's such a dedicated friend...why shouldn't someone offer a barrel of gold for Langoret? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 09 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info