All Comments on 'Westrons Pt. 19'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
happyjack921happyjack921over 4 years ago
Can't get enough

I like your delivery.

yuramwagyuramwagover 4 years ago

Man I really appreciate your story and the efforts you put on it.big up

BigbottomwatcherBigbottomwatcherover 4 years ago
So it thickiens

A girl puts her in line and in the cross hairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Great

Great story. Could you please write up a little cheat sheet on who everyone is. I am confused sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Babies

Little Talley and Tisucha are three-quarters human, right?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Thanks

for this installment!

I enjoyed his interlude with Tudino and it did seem strange for Avette not to have him for her hemmer. I do wonder though about the next engagement, since it seems you're foreshadowing Avette deciding too late on something critical and getting killed. Only thing is...wasn't her decision to reinforce him in one battle a snap decision of her own? I sincerely don't remember her seeming indecisive until this chapter.

Thanks for just reporting Themis having a girl. So maybe two more years before she and Cook can get back together? In the age of chivalry, Cook would have to win a significant battle to get a royal's hand, and maybe you'll make one just like that so the Queen and even Kanitz will relent and concede her to join him. They sure fought well together too!

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 4 years agoAuthor
Cast of characters

Thanks for the suggestion, Xzy89c1 - that's a really good idea. Only - where to put it?

I'm still thinking of an epilogue - I could edit the very first chapter( once I'm done), to include a note that the characters would be listed there.

Or does someone have a better idea? I don't necessarily want to include a list of characters at the beginning of every chapter.

lastman416lastman416over 4 years ago

I can’t wait for someone to learn or figure out that Cook is from an even further-away place than another land on their planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Maybe add another "chapter" titled Westrons - Cast or Glossary. It would just be separate but when people look at your profile it would be listed next to the other Westron stories. It would also make it easier to find than needing to know it's in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you have future chapters already completed

Why would there be gaps in uploading them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
On hooked

Just spent all night binging this. Absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing your story.

readeralreaderalover 4 years ago
list of characters

You could upload a Westrons pt. 00 - list of characters (or preamble, or exordium (google translate for the Greek word "προοίμιο")) So it would be on top and easy to see. There it would be nice to have all the information about this beautiful story you wish to give us in advance.

mattthegreenexplorermattthegreenexplorerover 4 years ago
Epic

Terrific narrative sweep. Works excellently as a historic and a military novel. The psychology and sexual chemistry are fresh new and captivating. I think this is a great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pls load next couple chapters

You said 20-26 are done. Pls load them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4307 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Westrons Pt. 18 Previous Part
Westrons Series Info