All Comments on 'Wesworld: Candy's Interview'

by gaildaniels84

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ugh

I dislike racial stories in any context, they are stereotypical and cookie cutter. Changing the races around makes it no better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical

Typical dominant black guy with so-called "bbc" dominates some white femboi crap. It's really getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story! I like all of your stuff, it's really very good. Thanks.

titans2138titans2138over 4 years ago

Apparently, the anons don't think anyone should write a black dom/white sub story ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it.

Personally I thought you did a good job of fleshing out the setting and presenting a sympathetic character. I appreciated the way that you discovered the lengths that Cameron had already gone to to get the job gradually throughout the story, the way he had that masculine mindset, but the further into it the more you saw how it has already been chipped away, leaving a fragile shell. I would enjoy seeing more of Candy/Cameron's experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good old days

Reading that story really felt like reading one of Wes's captions. So please write more of this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

The first chapters are very inspirational, it's not hard to see the truth about "culture"

dasti08dasti08over 3 years ago
Should be reality

I deserve to be a big tit sissy fuckdoll for BBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous