Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything.

"You have a girlfriend, don't you?"

I nodded. "I was trying to tell you," I managed.

She blushed bright red. Then she shook her head.

"No—" She seemed suddenly defiant. She waved a finger at me, and her lip quivered like she might burst into tears.

"No, no, no, no.

"Don't answer it," she said, making a gesture at the phone. "Just give me this." Her eyes squeezed shut. "Just..."

She opened her eyes and dropped her hands to her side. Her breasts stood at attention high on her chest, jutting out like twin missiles, capped with perfect pale nipples. She squared her freckled shoulders and took a deep breath.

Her eyes flared.

"You made me feel so special," she said. "So wanted. I've never felt like that before."

Sam hooked her thumbs under the waistband of the sweatpants as she spoke, and with a shove, they fell from her hips to the floor. She stood very still, a knee slightly bent, her fingers fidgeting against her bare thigh as she spoke.

"Please," she said softly. "I want to be the special girl for once. I want to be the one who the guy cheats with, instead of the one who's always getting cheated on."

I stared at her naked body, barely able to process what was happening.

Sam straightened up and flipped her hair back over her shoulder. Then she lowered herself slowly down onto my lap, straddling me.

She leaned in close and her nose brushed back and forth against mine, nuzzling it. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Just for once, I want to be the sexy little plaything," she said.

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment. She raised her hand to my mouth and traced my lips with her fingers.

When she spoke next, her voice was the quietest of whispers.

"Please," she said. "No one has to know."

Then she kissed me. Hard.

As she flattened her body against me and pressed her hips downward, I felt my cock spring to life under her.

Her lips broke free finally and dragged across my cheek, tugging at my earlobe. Then she whispered, and I felt her breath tickle the inside of my ear.

"Take me," she said. "Please."

Her hands raked through my hair. She reared back up in my lap and looked at me, holding my head in her hands.

"Say you want it," she breathed. "Tell me you want me."

I was stunned, completely lost in the moment. The smell of my soap on Sam's skin, the shadows painting her naked body, the still air of the living room pressing in on us, a warm, quiet buffer from the storm outside. The pressure of her hips as my cock strained up against the inside of my jeans.

I put my hands on her body, trailing a hand up each of her thighs. I was shaking.

"I ..." I started.

Her breath on my lips sent a shiver through my body.

"I do. I want you," I finally said. I thought briefly of the phone, neglected on the table.

Sam's breaths were coming fast now, her chest heaving, and splotches of bright pink flushed across her pale skin. She started rocking against me frantically, her knees digging into the couch cushions, her words coming roughly in between gasps and kisses.

"Tell me I'm your special girl.—" Gasp. "Tell me—" Kiss. "that you're going to make me—" Gasp. "—your little fuck toy."

Her pretty freckled face shone back at me, her pert, upturned nose and parted lips and bright eyes. She looked far too innocent to have just uttered such a taboo sentence, let alone to have done it naked, while straddling me.

I blinked, and I felt a surge of libido so strong that I thought for a second I might pass out.

But instead, I took control.

With a lunge and a growl, I threw a hand firmly against Sam's back and clutched her thigh with my other hand as I forced her lips against mine.

I swept her body sideways violently, flinging her down onto the couch on top of the discarded shirt, positioning myself between her legs. I tugged my shirt roughly over my head, and then I flattened myself down against her so we were once again eye-to-eye.

"I am going to make you my little fuck toy, Sam," I said. "And there's nothing you can do about it now."

"Yes..." she whispered. "Do it."

I dug my lips into her neck, fondling a breast with one hand and raking the other hand up and down her side, feeling her soft skin under my grip, hungrier for her than I had ever been for any other girl in my life.

I kissed down her neck to her chest, using both my hands to twist and pinch her breasts, tweaking her nipples with my thumbs. I took one of the small mounds into my mouth, and Sam gasped.

"Oh yes," she said. "Suck my nipples, don't stop. Oh, they're so sensitive. Ungggghhh!"

Her hips bucked up against me as she moaned.

Her hands reached down to my waist and found the fastener on my jeans, tugging it loose.

"Take these off," she said.

Deftly, she pulled down the zipper and slid her hands under the waistband, guiding the jeans off my hips. I helped them off the rest of the way, sitting up for a moment to shove them off my feet onto the floor.

She ran a hand up my thigh to my boxer briefs. "Show me your cock. I want to see."

I did as she asked. As I pulled the fabric down, my penis sprung free, and Sam let out a coo of approval.

Almost immediately her hand was on me, the cool of her fingers shocking my skin like a cattle prod. I groaned.

"Yes! Ugh, Sam."

I positioned myself again between her legs and let her fondle me for several minutes. Her touch was delicate but frenetic, fingers flitting and brushing and squeezing me. It was overwhelming, and I let out long, low moans as she touched me.

One of her hands slid down and massaged my scrotum, rolling my testicles between her fingers. She gripped my shaft with the other and started to slide her fingers up and down, masturbating me slowly and methodically.

"Yes, baby," I groaned. I reached down and gripped one of her breasts, massaging it while she stroked.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "How does it feel to be naked on top of a girl you just met?" she asked.

My cock twitched in her hand.

"Mmmm," I said. "How does it feel to be the little slut I'm cheating with?"

"Feels pretty amazing," she said with a bright smile. She raked her teeth with her tongue.

My eyes traveled down her body. I splayed my fingers against her belly.

"You're sexy," I said.

"Mmmmm," she said. "I hope I'm sexy enough for you to bend me over the bed and fuck me till I pass out."

She folded her knees up on either side of me, opening her legs even wider. With her fingers, she slowly spread the lips of her pussy open, stretching the folds outward like the petals of a rose. Then she brought one finger to her mouth and licked it, lowering it again to her clit and stroking back and forth across her nub.

I stared in awe.

On the table beside us, the phone buzzed.

Again, it was Jenna's face filling the screen.

Sam looked over at it and bit her lip. After it rang a couple more times, she said, "Answer it."

Before I could protest, she climbed out from under me and swung her legs off the side of the couch. Then she picked up the phone, slid her finger across the screen and handed it to me.

I gaped at it.

She raised her eyebrows and mimed putting a phone to her ear with one hand. Then she mouthed at me: "Talk."

I took the phone and put it to my ear. As casually as I could muster, I said, "Hi sweetheart."

"Hey babe, why didn't you answer?" Jenna sounded slightly distracted, and annoyed.

I blinked at Sam as she put her hand on my chest and pushed me backward into the couch cushions, straddling me silently as her other hand lowered to my cock and positioned me against her pink slit. She hovered over me for a few seconds, biting her lip and running the tip of my cock back and forth between her folds.

"Sorry, I— um..." I said into the phone.

God, Sam was such a tease.

"What?" came the voice on the other end of the phone. "Kent, what are you doing?"

Before I could answer, Sam lowered herself down, and I felt my erection get wrapped in a warm, wet feminine hug. My cock was thick and swollen, and Sam's vagina was very tight. She almost cried out as I sunk deeper inside her, but she managed to keep it in, throwing the back of her hand across her mouth as her forehead creased and her eyes closed. Then, with one final push, she let her knees give out and she sank down onto me, fully impaling herself.

I put one hand on Sam's thigh, stroking her skin with my thumb, and I held the phone to my ear with my other hand, struggling to concentrate on the call.

With her eyes still closed, Sam reared up and ran her hands through her hair, sliding her hips back and forth and side to side. Her pelvic bone ground against mine, and my cock swirled around in her snug pocket, stirring her insides like a spoon in a mixing bowl. I could feel her flesh twitching and gripping me with small, urgent spasms.

"Kent?" Jenna's voice came again on the line.

"Um, I— Sorry," I said. "I was just in the store grabbing ... some food. For dinner."

I felt immediate shame at having just lied to my girlfriend.

At that moment, Sam raked her fingers down my chest, clawing me gently with her nails.

"Ugh—" I groaned before I could stop myself.

"What was that?" Jenna asked.

Sam grabbed the phone from me and hit the speaker button, tossing it beside me on the couch. Then she grabbed my face and kissed me, thrusting down onto me as hard as she could.

My hands slid up her body, holding her firmly in place as I ground myself into her.

"Mmmmm, oh god!" Sam cried out suddenly.

She threw a hand over her mouth and blushed a deep crimson as both of our eyes went wide. We both looked down at the phone.

"Kent? Are you with someone?" Jenna asked. "Who was that voice?"

Sam climbed off of me and stood with both her hands over her mouth. My cock was sticking straight out, covered with her slick mucus.

It's over, I thought. How could I possibly get out of this?

"I, um—" I said.

"Kent?" came my girlfriend's voice again. "What the fuck is going on? Are you fucking somebody right now?"

"No!" I said quickly.

Think fast, Kent.

I said the only thing I could think of besides the truth.

"I was... watching porn," I blurted.

Sam took a step back, turning to stifle a giggle. She looked back at me and winked, giving me a thumbs up, her red face lit up with silent laughter.

"Porn?" the voice on the other end repeated.

"Yeah," I said. "Sorry, I was just a little... embarrassed."

"Mmmm," Jenna said. "Well in that case, keep it on, and we can watch it together. I'm coming up the steps now."

I bolted upright, and Sam's eyes flew open.

"Oh!" I tried to sound casual. "O-OK honey, sounds good!"

I fumbled for my boxer briefs and jeans, and started pulling them on.

Sam stood in the middle of the living room, still naked, feinting back and forth, her head on a swivel, trying to decide what to do and where to go.

We were both about to be royally fucked if this girl didn't hide, and fast.

"Uh, see you up here, sweetie," I said into the phone, and hung up the call.

"Hide," I spat at the girl, flinging the long-sleeve shirt at her. She pulled it on as she ran, still bottomless, toward my bedroom.

"Here, in the closet," I said. I threw open the door to my walk-in closet and pushed her in, closing the door.

I tore back to the living room and assessed the situation:

Two cups of tea on the coffee table.

Magazine splayed open.

Sweatpants on the floor.

And a stranger's duffel bag and boots by the front door.

I threw the boots into the bag and ran back to the bedroom, stuffing them under the bed just as I heard the sound of a key in the apartment door.

I ran back out into the living room as Jenna appeared in the doorway, her jacket covered in rain. She pulled the hood off her head and shut the door behind her.

I looked down at the coffee table while her back was turned to me and, with alarm, I remembered the second tea cup. I reached for it and picked it up, holding it as casually as I could behind my back.

"Hey you," I said. My pulse was pounding.

"...Hey," she said, eyeing me. "You OK?"

I let out a breath. "Yeah," I said. "Sorry, was just..."

Jenna unzipped her jacket and hung it next to the windbreaker on the hook by the door.

"Listen," she said as she removed her shoes and set them exactly where Sam's boots had been just seconds before, "you don't have to be embarrassed about, you know, watching porn."

She straightened up and looked at me. It was a subject that we'd never discussed before. With a dawning realization, I saw that I might just be able to dig myself out of trouble after all. All I needed to do was play along.

"I don't?" I asked. I didn't have to feign surprise; I really was surprised.

Behind me, the tea cup and saucer trembled in my hands. I risked a glance back and eyed the kitchen counter behind me. I could possibly slide them onto it, but I worried about making too much noise.

"Of course not," Jenna said, crossing the living room toward me. She eyed my bare chest, my unzipped jeans.

I eyed her right back. I was still very horny, and Jenna was not a difficult girl to admire.

At 34, she was a year younger than me. And in the workout top and leggings that she wore now, with her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, she may as well have been a fitness model.

I still held the teacup behind my back, but in a last-second move, I brought the cup and its saucer around in front of me and, holding it so that the cooling liquid inside was out of sight, I said, "I was just about to make some tea, do you want some?"

"Hmm, you know I'm not really a tea drinker," she said.

I did? I guess in five months of dating, I hadn't bothered to learn my own girlfriend's drinking habits very well.

"But I could use a shower," she said, stripping off her shirt as she walked toward the bedroom.

I watched her butt flex in the yoga pants, and her strappy black and white sports bra, transfixed for a moment before it dawned on me that Sam's clothes were probably still in the bathroom.

I set the cup down and moved up quickly behind Jenna, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into an embrace. I eased her sideways against the bedroom doorframe and twisted her to face me, sliding a hand up her side to cup her breast through her sports bra.

"Mmmm, I think the shower can wait," I purred against her cheek as I kissed her.

"Mmmm, oh yeah?"

"Mmm-hmm."

She slid a hand down under my jeans and gripped my cock through my boxer briefs.

"Oh, you're hard mister," she said.

We kissed in the doorway, her hand massaging my cock and balls through my underwear. My hands snaked under her yoga pants and gripped her soft butt.

As we moaned into each other's mouths, it was easy to forget that I was hiding a brunette coed in the closet just a few steps behind where Jenna stood. And also that my cock had been buried inside the girl only a few minutes earlier.

Jenna pulled off her bra and pants, and then she grabbed my hand and guided me toward the bed. She turned and pulled me into a soft kiss, before crouching down and pulling off my pants and boxer briefs.

I realized suddenly that if she sucked my cock, she would almost certainly taste Sam's juices on me, so I quickly pulled her back up into a standing position.

"I need to be inside you. Now," I groaned.

"Mmmm, yes sir," she said.

Holding Jenna's waist, I eased her backward onto the bed. She lay on her back, angled off the corner of the bed, her toned legs dangling off either side. Behind her, directly in my line of sight, was the closet where I knew Sam was hiding. The door was opened slightly, just a tiny crack. I could almost feel the girl's secret gaze on me as I rested my cock against Jenna's thigh.

I looked down at my girlfriend. Her eyes were beautiful, painted with dark liner and mascara. Her blonde hair was splayed to one side and on her chest, her large breasts spread wide in soft, doughy mounds. I ran my hands up her body and tweaked her nipples with my fingers.

"Mmmm, yes please." She closed her eyes and squirmed as I touched her.

I risked a glance up toward the closet, and that was when I saw for the first time a pair of eyes peeking back at me from the crack in the door. Sam was watching. Was she enjoying seeing me fuck my girlfriend? Was she getting off in her hiding spot?

I pictured her there in the dark, naked from the waist down, knees buckling against the doorframe as she rubbed her clit.

My cock raged. I looked down at Jenna and my mind flashed back to Sam laying under me on the couch. I thought of her slim, freckled body, her pussy blushing pink while she masturbated in front of me. With a growl, I leaned down toward Jenna and before she had even registered it, I had completed the act, forcing my cock all the way inside her.

"Oh god yes!" She reared back, and the veins in her neck bulged as her hands reached for something to grab onto. She pulled at the bedspread as her legs wrapped around my waist.

I fucked Jenna hard, pinning her down, digging my heels back into the dresser behind me for leverage, driving myself hilt-deep into her over and over. I was like a rabid animal. With every thrust, I pulled myself out until just my head was nestled inside her canal, and then with my hands on her shoulders, I'd let my full weight loose, pulling her toward me as I thrust in, over and over.

Jenna's whole body quivered and she started to scream. She had always orgasmed pretty easily, and I was delivering her one climax after another. She writhed under me. At one point she spread her legs as wide apart as they would go, her calves flexed, her toes pointed outward, straining and twitching.

It was easy to fuck Jenna, like muscle memory. With the heat of her body engulfing me, I let myself picture what it would be like if it were Sam under me instead. Would she be more fragile? Would I need to go easier on her? Or would I lose all sense of what was proper or right and just claim her with this same need, this same urgency and force, that I was claiming Jenna with now?

As my brow broke out in a fierce sweat, I blinked up in front of me at the closet door.

And then I blinked again.

It was standing wide open. And Sam was right there in full view, leaning in the doorway.

Her pretty eyes were wide, and she had one knee cocked out to the side. One of her hands was snaked up inside the long-sleeve shirt to grab at her breasts, and with the other she was rubbing her clit furiously. Her lips hung open as she watched my long cock probe Jenna's body, in and out.

"Oh, fuck yes," I said. "That's so good baby."

As I watched, Sam pulled the shirt up with both hands, baring both her breasts for me. She planted both feet and swayed her hips side to side, running her fingers up and down her torso as she held the shirt up like a stage curtain, revealing everything.

"Mmmmmm," I said, as much to Sam as to the blonde girl under me.

Sam turned around and stuck out her small round butt toward me, dancing slowly, bending first one knee, and then the other, tugging the long-sleeve shirt up and over her head and dropping it to the floor of the closet. I stared at her milky smooth skin, the muscles creasing her bare back, her long, slender legs. Seeing Sam move and dance in front of me felt as if I had shot pure sex straight into my veins.

In an instant, I lost control.

My hips twitched and my arms flexed under me, and with a rush I sent every ounce of semen in me into Jenna's slick vagina in a frantic, uncontrolled blast. I reached a hand underneath her and clutched her butt, burying my whole body on top of her. As I did, I at least had the presence of mind to make sure that my head was planted next to her on her left side, obstructing any view she might have had of the naked girl in the closet, had she turned to look.