Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna orgasmed another time, crying out under me as I emptied myself into her. She raised her legs high and crossed her ankles behind my back, and I felt her walls tighten and release around my cock as she moaned. Her eyes were moist with tears and her skin was covered in sweat. I slid a hand up and down her thigh as she came slowly down from her peak. With my other hand, I brushed strands of her hair away from her forehead.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the closet door swing shut again.

I cradled Jenna's cheek in my hand.

"You stay right here," I said. "I'm going to go run you a shower."

"Mmm, OK baby," she said. "Thanks."

As I stumbled to the bathroom, my cock now slick with the juices of two different girls, I was white hot with guilt.

What have I done? I thought

I pulled down Sam's clothes from the shower bar where they'd been hanging to dry, and I stuffed them in the cabinet under the sink. The rug was still damp, so I threw it under the sink too, and grabbed a towel to use for a rug instead.

"OK, you're all set babe," I said, returning to the bedroom.

Jenna looked me up and down.

"I hope you're ready for Round Two when I get out, mister," she said, leaning back on the bed with her legs spread wide. She stuck a foot out and wiggled her toes toward me. "And this time, you're gonna show me what you were watching earlier."

I winked at her. "Only if you say 'Please,'" I said.

"Mmm," she growled.

She slid down off the edge of the bed, sinking to her hands and knees, and crawled across the carpet toward me. When she reached me, she ran her hands all the way up my legs and wrapped her fingers around my cock. At her touch, I felt myself start to come back to life. She raised up on her knees and stuck out her tongue, flicking it back and forth so that it just barely grazed the tip of my penis.

She stroked me gently for a few seconds and then, looking up at me with doe eyes and clutching my cock tight against her palm, she whispered, "Please?"

"You make a very compelling case," I said with a smile. "I'll consider your offer." I winked again. "Now, go shower."

I made sure to close the bathroom door behind Jenna. Once I'd heard the shower curtain open and close again, I rushed to the closet door and yanked it open. Sam was on me right away, naked, wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing me back toward the bed.

"Oh, I need you to fuck me," she gasped.

I fell onto the bed and scrambled backward against the pillows, and she straddled me, lowering herself straight down and tucking me all the way inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." She said the words over and over like an incantation. "Oh this is so good."

The whole time that I'd been fucking Jenna, I had been thinking about Sam's cute little butt, wishing I could hold it and squeeze it. Now I didn't waste any time: I slid my hands up her thighs, running my fingers across the cheeks, feeling her cool, smooth skin under my palms and cupping her butt as I drove myself up into her.

We danced around the bed like two teenagers in a mosh pit, rolling over each other and kissing everywhere. My hands couldn't get enough of Sam's body. My fingers brushed every inch of her skin at least fifty times, tangling her legs into every conceivable position, propping them up on my shoulders, spreading them wide, folding them underneath her while I took her from behind, face down, holding her wrists together behind her back.

"Yes," she whispered. "Don't stop, I'm almost there. Fuck me."

I pounded into her and then, with what felt like the most satisfying release I had ever had, I fell forward, arms wrapping around Sam's waist from behind as I sprayed her insides with cum. Her body was warm and soft, and I held her tightly against me as I caught my breath. We rolled over and spooned for a minute, my fingers playing over her breasts while she moaned softly into my neck.

Then the shower water stopped. Without a word, Sam rolled away from me off the mattress and stood, rushing back to the safety of the closet. I grabbed a Kleenex from the night stand and wiped my cock dry, depositing the used tissue in a drawer. Then I smoothed the sheets out as much as I could, and I made for the kitchen. I needed to look like I'd just been doing something besides a 20-year-old girl.

My girlfriend came into the kitchen a few minutes later and wrapped her arms around me from behind. I felt her breasts on my back, and I could tell she hadn't bothered to get dressed.

"Why don't you fire up the TV?" she asked. "We can ... watch a movie." Her hand reached around and wrapped my cock.

A few minutes later, the bodies of two porn actors filled the 72-inch screen in my living room as my girlfriend's body lay stretched across the couch. I sat on the chaise with my legs out while her lips closed around my stiff cock.

In all my wildest imaginings, I thought, I could have never dreamed up a day as insane as this one.

In the video, the girl called up a girlfriend of hers and invited her over to have sex with her and her boyfriend. In short order, the scene had gone from two lovers to three.

I ran my fingers up and down Jenna's back as she sucked my cock. She rolled over and raised up to a half-sitting position, spreading her legs so she could rub herself while she stroked me. I draped an arm around her neck and reach down to cradle one of her breasts in my hand.

On screen, the girls kissed in the shower as their male companion railed the smaller of the two of them from behind, her small body twitching with an intense orgasm as her friend spread her palms wide over her breasts.

"Mmm, she's sexy," Jenna said as we watched the smaller girl cum on the man's cock. She thumbed the head of my cock idly.

"She definitely is," I thought. The girl looked almost exactly like Sam.

"Wouldn't it be fun to have a little thing like her for you and me to play with?" Jenna asked.

I blinked.

"That's about the hottest thing I can think of," I said.

"Yeah?" Jenna asked. After a pause, she kissed my cheek softly, then asked, "You have anyone in mind?"

In the dark of the living room my cock stiffened even more in her hand, and the grin on my face was about as wide as the Texas sky.

"I bet I could find someone," I said.