Wet

Story Info
Sabrina gives her man a gift.
2.7k words
4.38
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

Sabrina jiggled her key in the lock. The stuck mechanism gave and the deadbolt popped open. She stepped inside her house.

"Kyle?" She dropped her purse on the entry table and wandered into kitchen.

No response. She hadn't expected any. She often worked longer hours than her husband but that was because she tended to work five a.m. to four p.m. He worked nine to five-thirty. They both worked a lot of overtime. If they planned a date night, there was at least a fifty percent chance one or the other would have to work a long shift. It wasn't intentional. Last time, Sabrina had had to stay late to arrange repairs after a small fire at the refinery. She texted Kyle.

"You still getting off on time?"

"Five, B. I asked Matt if I could take off early."

"KK." Sabrina punctuated that with three red hearts. She hoped he knew he was getting lucky tonight. She hoped he'd been stiffer than three-quarter inch rebar all day because that was just justice given what she was doing for him.

Sabrina glanced at the clock and nibbled her lip. With traffic, she probably had an hour and fifteen minutes—not as much time as she would've liked. Not that she hadn't been prepping Kyle's Valentine's Day gift for three weeks now, but, yeah, she'd planned on one more session to give him the nympho of his dreams.

Not that she wasn't already primed to go all fuck bunny. Her fingers sought out her love buzzer through the seam of her jeans and she pushed. No swirl, no stroking, just pressure.

She pinched her bottom lip between her teeth to hold back the groan. A wave of liquid light rolled through her, its epicenter, her clit. Heat pooled in her core and she dripped—well, dripped more. Her panties had been damp for three days. All it took was seeing a guy, or talking to a guy, or hearing a guy down the hall and if she was even remotely attracted to him she'd imagine what his dick looked like, felt like and tasted like.

It was kind of like people watching, but rather than imagining their personalities, she imagined big, small, long, short, thick, slender, straight or bent. Just yesterday, she'd spent her monthly performance review wondering what her boss's dick would feel like in her ass. Which was just gross, on so many levels, but it had led her to wondering what her husband's dick would feel like in her ass. She'd never wanted that, never even imagined that, but the mental image had made her shiver. Doug, her boomer boss, had asked her if she was all right. Imagining dick, made her drip.

The wave of pleasure her finger had triggered in her love buzzer relieved Sabrina's whole body sex ache. It hadn't been an orgasm, or at least not an orgasm like she got from a good dicking, but it left her soft and glowing. It was a nice break. In just a few minutes her nipples would once again be stiff and her core would weep to be filled. God, just the act of walking to the room she shared with Kyle, the rub of her panties, the friction of her bra, would have her pent up and raring to go again. But that's what she'd signed up for.

Kyle'd been asking her to do this since the moment their honeymoon had ended. Three hypnosis programs to listen to while she jilled. Week one had started the dick fantasies. Week two had made her feel like Kyle was stroking her clit every time he touched her. She'd almost come last Sunday, holding hands in the park. Week three and her own clothes made her ache and throb and drip. It had been murder holding her lust back so as to surprise Kyle.

She'd done her once a week "duty" two day ago. She'd come three times before Kyle came once and still not been able to stop at one round. Kyle sometimes, oftentimes, got more than his once a week but Sabrina was really wanting this to be something special, so she'd held back. Kyle was going to get her any time and every time he touched her until her hypnosis programming ran its course. She was guessing, three, maybe four, days. Maybe, if he was lucky, she'd be at his mercy for an entire weekend. Unfortunately, for her, PMS was like a libido light switch flipped off.

In their room, Sabrina toed off her booties. She glanced at the clock and decided she'd do that one last session. If she was still in the shower when he got home, he could just wait for their date—or join her and fuck her. The way she was feeling, she didn't need a date.

So thinking, she settled her noise canceling headphones over her ears and pressed play on the program she already had queued up. The voice that filled her ears sounded vaguely German. She could tell the words were English but there was so much layering and bi-neural syncopation it sounded like gobbledygook. She might've understood one word in ten. At first she'd wondered how that could possibly work, but, oh-em-gee, it had worked.

Not paying attention to the babble that filled her head, Sabrina fished around in her nightstand and set two dildos, one big, one small, a vibrator and the Ohmibod she'd worn on their first anniversary date. She probably wouldn't use them while jilling but Kyle would see them and know she was giving him permission to drive her insane—because insane is what she'd be if she let him put that Ohmibod in her before their dinner date.

Already aroused, that German voice in her head kicked Sabrina's libido up to a thirteen on a ten point scale. Her playmates in easy reach, she wiggled out of her jeans. She sighed, wondering how long the wet spot had been showing on her crotch. Hopefully she'd not been walking around with it at work. She mopped herself with her panties and tossed them in the hamper thinking she'd need to do the wash tomorrow because she was going through underwear at an alarming rate. She was still wet, because the panty bath hadn't done any good. They'd needed wrung out and dried as much as she did. She'd not be sorry when that part of this little experiment was over. She'd not bargained for wet all day every day. Even if it'd only been the last three days, she didn't really like it. It'd almost made her reconsider her plans for Kyle's birthday, their anniversary and Christmas. She'd even been considering doing the hypnosis tracks next Thanksgiving because nothing said, "thank you," like, "fuck me."

Sabrina lay down on her bed, released the day's tension through her mouth and sank into the babble filling her mind. Two seconds later her finger was slipping along the seam of her crease. The hypnotist's instructions were to jill, right up to the edge, but to hold off orgasm as long as possible. In the last week and a half, that'd become friggin' hard. She hadn't even touched it and her love buzzer was throbbing with need.

She wiggled her ass, getting more comfortable, and then spread her legs. Another slow slide of her finger, up to her clit and then back down to her entrance. She shivered. Oh-em-gee, she wanted to be filled. Maybe she should call Anthony's and cancel their Valentine's dinner reservation. Screw the date. She just wanted fucked. She wiggled her finger until it slipped between her lips and then slid it back towards her clit, splitting her seam. She laid her whole hand over herself and bucked. Her shoulders and ass ground into the mattress while her tits tried to touch the ceiling. Her body trembled as she crested the wave but she didn't quite fall over the edge.

God, she hoped Kyle was up for this. He'd asked for it, but did he really know what he'd been asking for? She was going to cry if he didn't do her like ten times tonight. Maybe she should've bought handcuffs and a butt plug and oh-my-fucking-god! She pushed her fingers against her sex and moved her whole hade in a rapid, wax on, motion. Her core detonated and she moaned so loud that the neighbors should've come running. Liquid heat spilled from her and sprayed her fingers.

Sabrina pushed herself up on her shoulders and looked between her thighs. Farts, she should've used a towel. Now she needed to change the bed spread. She took off her headphones and set them aside. She wanted a shower, so she stripped off her shirt and bra, leaving the bedspread for later. Maybe she wouldn't change it. That probably wasn't the only time she'd squirt tonight. She should probably drink some water—or Gatorade.

In the bathroom she pulled on the shower and cranked up the heat—Kyle liked it iceberg cold. She stepped into the steamy bliss and melted. Her mind blanked and when she opened her eyes, she was sitting on the floor.

She should've been prepared. She should've expected it. It'd happened earlier that week. This whole, feel everything that touched her in her clit, could be intense. Being touched by Kyle was the worst, or more exactly, the best, but anything—a breath of wind, as splash of water, the friction of her own clothes—enough of it and she'd get off on it. The only exception was people who weren't Kyle. A handshake, a hug or a random brush-up with someone else, felt just the same as it always had. An inappropriate grope was still icky-creepy.

But the shower with its heat and all those little streams striking her everywhere was like zero to orgasm in a millisecond.

Sabrina climbed to her feet and pushed her body under the water again. It felt good—really, really good—and not just because her clit was revving her engine again. She liked hot water, she always had.

She was in a terrycloth towel, blow drying her hair and trying to ignore the ache in her girly bits when the mudroom door banged.

"Sabrina? Bee, where are you?"

Anticipation burnt a path right to Sabrina's love buzzer. Maybe if she bent over when he walked in, Kyle'd fuck her into the vanity. "In here, honey."

"Cool," Kyle called. It sounded like he might be in the kitchen. "Stay there a moment."

"'Kay," she called. He was probably setting up flower arrangements or something. Because she adored that shit, he was that type of guy. She finished blow drying her hair. Just as she was finishing up, Kyle opened the door. She turned to him and bit her lip because her man was good, capital G good, looking.

First off he was tall, like really, to the third power, tall. She was six foot, which meant she'd not often had to go up on her tip toes when dating but with Kyle she not only had to go up, but he had to come down. And then his hair. It was fine and soft and so deep chocolate dark he'd sport a five o' clock shadow at eleven in the morning. She loved that. And even though his shirt was on she knew there was a wonderland of muscle under it that she had traced with her tongue on more than one occasion. Oh-em-gee, her mouth was watering for her husband. How had she gotten so lucky?

Sabrina wanted to taste her husband's lips, so tried to climb him, but the towel slipped and everything sparked so she ended up grinding against his leg. Kyle chucked, cupped her bare ass and dipped for the kiss she craved. He parted her lips with his tongue and she moaned, because of course she felt it in her clit. She ground harder.

"Well, someone's raring to go."

Heat scorched Sabrina's cheeks. She felt the blush all the way into her boobs. She hid her face in the crook of his neck. "You have no idea," she groaned.

"Do you need me to take care of you?"

"Yes." Sabrina's voice was a staccato bark. It was embarrassing how bad she needed him.

Kyle quirked an eyebrow. "Right now?"

"Yes, Kyle, like right now. And before we leave, in the car after dinner, at the dance club, when we get home, before we go to sleep, sometime in the middle of the night and tomorrow morning as well."

"Holy crap, Bee, did you discover lady Viagra or something?"

"Nnnooo. I listened to those tracks you wanted me to."

"What tracks?"

"You know, tracks you wanted me to listen to right after we got married, the SexUp hypnosis tracks."

"You listened to those?" There was a note of surprised wonder in Kyle's voice. He pressed his hand between them and slid it down her belly until he could cup her sex. Even had she wanted to stop him, she couldn't have. It felt too good. "Fuck, you're wet."

"I'm always wet."

"Really?"

"Like every single second of every single day for the past three days. It was okay, even fun, until I started getting wet, all the time. Laundry is such a pain."

"How many times did you listen to those tracks?"

"A week each. Well, six days on the last one."

"Bee, you're only supposed to listen to them a couple of times."

"I wanted to be a nympho." She moved to kiss him. Their lips met and she almost lost her mind. Willing her orgasm down, she said, "Well, not a just any nympho, your nympho. It's Valentine's day. It's supposed to be a treat." She kissed him again. "I figure you get to mount me whenever you want, and perhaps a few times when you don't want, for the next couple of days. Then I'll get my monthly reboot and we can go back to banging once a week like always."

Kyle squeezed her ass and chuckled into her mouth. He lifted her up, set her on the vanity and stepped between her legs. He was still wearing wool slacks and a button down from work. She'd have to take those to the dry cleaner because she'd left a wet mark. Sabrina fumbled with his belt because the next time she came, she wanted that monster cock of his in her.

"Sabrina, honey, I don't think that's how those tracks work."

She fished his member out of his boxer briefs. She wasn't in a position to go down on him or she would've. She didn't need primed, however, so she scooched to the edge of the vanity, widened her thighs and pressed him right up against her crease. "How's it supposed to work then?"

Kyle thrust. He hilted himself in one long slide. His heat invaded every cubic inch of her core. Oh-em-gee, it felt so, so good.

Sabrina moaned and fell back, knocking lip stain, mascara, eye liner and pretty much her entire makeup kit off the counter. Her head knocked the mirror adding to the clatter of scattered toiletries. She crossed her ankles behind his back and when he withdrew, she pulled in order to add force to his next thrust. One thrust and she was already close.

"I'm pretty sure they sex you up and leave you that way."

A little icy shiver ran up Sabrina's spine but her nerves continued to spark with impending orgasm. Kyle pistoned within her and she clamped down, her interior muscles working his member trying to draw his pleasure from him because that's how it was supposed to work. He come, she come. Or maybe, she come, he come. It didn't matter. Sabrina wanted them both to come.

"You mean..." This was so intense. She was panting. "...I'm going to be wet forever?"

Kyle shrugged, which moved him in a way that cost Sabrina her mind. She fought her way back from the edge of the precipice until she could see straight once more. "I—you're going to take care of me, right?" Her voice came out as a high pitched needy whine. Because, farts, if she was going to feel like this every day, she needed fucked twice a day—or more.

"Of course."

Sabrina thrust her head against the mirror, her breasts in the air and her core at her man. Kyle slammed into her.

"I love you," she gasped.

He thrust again. "Happy Valentine's Day, love."

Sabrina exploded.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers