Wet and Wild

Story Info
Chad gets his sister alone by the pool.
2.3k words
3.96
42.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

*All characters are at least 18 years old.

"No! Get away from me you animal!" Jodi pleaded.

With a big smile on my face, and still drenched from the pool, I extended my threatening arms before wrapping them around my sister. Her defensive stance useless, I pulled her close to my body.

"Good to see you sis," I said, rubbing her head with my stubble strewn chin.

She pushed me back a step and shifted to look behind me.

"You guys partying or what?" she said, fixing her hair.

"Yo! A female at last!" one of the boys shouted. "Come over here and help break up this sausage party!"

"Yeah! Forget about those college nerds and hang with some real men!"

Game to their banter, Jodi chuckled.

"Peter, you have a fucking arts degree, idiot!" she shot back.

Jeers erupted and beer cans crashed to the sound of classic 80s tunes.

"How did..." Fuck, what was it she had on today?

Her wry smile left me hanging. Patches of moisture were obvious on her t-shirt. I was glad the guys were too far away to see the thin cotton soak against black bra cups.

"My last exam? Thanks for paying attention to me. It could have been better." she said. "I'm just about ready to blow off some steam though. Any suggestions, party boy?"

Always so serious and studious, Jodi had been a grade A student all through school and university -- a far cry from me. But I figured, rich kids didn't need to worry about shit like that, so why waste time in school? I'd rather make muscles. Obviously not seeing things the same way, it was good that she was allowing herself a little fun.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"No idea," I said. "Probably with their other halves. They left a load of cash and a full fridge. Only Maria has come by to do her usual clean...y'know as well as check me out."

Beads of water rolled down my chest as I flexed.

"I see you've really matured in the last year, Chad. Still, maturity is not what I'm looking for right now. Maybe I will join you guys a bit later."

Boobs jiggled as she shook droplets from her arms.

"After all, you've already gotten me fucking wet!"

***

Slowing her barefoot approach, I didn't stir from my sun lounger. Ready for a pool party, Jodi looked good in her yellow bikini. It was made mostly from strings. The thin, faded shirt she wore over it did little to hide her figure. She brought her lips to the straw and sucked down some of her cocktail. A furrowed brow was revealed as she lowered her sunglasses.

"Where are the guys?"

I never understood why girls wore those enormous sunglasses that practically covered their face. I mean, I get it for ugly girls that have nice bodies. Jodi wasn't an ugly girl. I stretched out on the lounger before speaking.

"They got bored of waiting for you. Besides, it's probably better for you that they're gone."

"God forbid, Chad," she said, setting down on her lounger. "I might have actually been the center of attention for a while, instead of you."

"Where's my cocktail?"

"Oops! I forgot."

She used the sunglasses to hold back dark, flowing hair. The bluest water lapped against the pool walls as sunlight beamed down. Both of Italian stock, we'd bronze quite beautifully. It became difficult to ignore Jodi's smooth, olive skin.

"Cock-tail," I announced. "Interesting word, isn't it? Definitely a tail man myself. How about you? Do much experimenting in college?"

She rolled on her side to face me. Her compressed tits taunted me.

"Tell you what. I'll make whatever cocktail you want if you give me some of that coke."

"Huh?" I said, stalling.

"C'mon Chad. I can still see the dust around your nostrils. After all those exams, I fucking deserve some."

It would have been easy to say that the guys took it with them.

I reached under the lounger until my fingers glanced the little sack. I took a vial out and popped off the lid. Her smile displayed perfect white teeth.

"I'm gonna want TWO cocktails for this, you junkie."

I poured a thin line down my greasy sternum. Jodi looked unimpressed, yet shuffled closer nonetheless. Her shirt flapped in the wind, so she took it off. She couldn't risk it whipping away her drugs.

"So immature," she muttered as she brought her face to my chest. I held her damp hair in my fist as she snorted. I let my other hand slide down the side of her tight body. She licked and sucked up the last of her fill. She gazed up at me with her freshly powdered nose.

"Now I know why you get all the girls."

"My turn," I told her, playfully tugging her hair.

Jodi lay back in her lounger and savored the effect of the stimulant. She tucked her arm under her head. Her long, distracting legs made it difficult for me to pull another vial from the bag. I carefully spilled my white line between her juicy breasts. Sitting on the side of her lounger, I lay my body across her. I locked her in place with my arms.

"Don't you move, now," I jested.

"Get on with it, asshole."

It turns out Duran Duran goes really well while doing blow off a girl's tits. I swear I heard a moan as I mopped up every last trace. Pulling away, I left her with my saliva and hardened nipples. Her fingers slipped off my shoulders as I rose. My ominous shadow covering her, I knew her look of concern wasn't for my raging hardon. It was my smirk.

"No! Don't you fucking dare!"

I cannonballed into the pool. A bukkake of chlorinated water sprayed her and diluted her drink.

Her screams got louder as she dived in on top of me.

***

A swimming pool was always a great place to casually feel up girls. It was no different with Jodi.

"You're such a bastard, Chad," she said as I squeezed her in my arms.

Like so many others, her tone contained no genuine anger. My polyester trunks did fuck all to conceal my erection. I launched her up in the air and watched as she splashed back down again. Emerging from beneath, she rubbed water from her eyes and slicked back her shiny hair.

"I'm giving you a head start, sis. I advise you use it."

Jodi turned and kicked her way down the pool. It only took a few strokes to catch her. She yelped as I hooked my fingers under bikini bottoms. Half yanked down, she managed to slip away. Determined, I sped after her again.

"Wait! Wait!" she shouted, doing the time out gesture. "You had your chance. Now it's my turn."

I shrugged my shoulders. Fair enough. The bitch didn't give me a head start. My ass was temporarily exposed as she caught the back of my trunks. Spinning around, she ripped pubes from my skin. Crazy bitch almost pulled my cock off as well. Both of us laughing, I decided it was wise to give her this victory. I studied her brown eyes as my trunks floated to the surface between us.

"Hard luck, Chad."

She wasn't looking at me per se, but instead the flickering white snake attached to my groin. Cock rubbed skin as I lunged; spearing belly, thigh, and hand. I wasn't sure if I'd torn them or not, but her underwear floated alongside mine on the surface. It was good to know Jodi trimmed down there.

"Why so rough? You gave me a wedgie!"

She turned and maneuvered gracefully away -- her firm ass periodically breaking the surface. Slick pussy lips called to me. The sun turning the sky orange signaled the arrival of evening. I followed her around the pool; watching -- waiting for my chance.

***

Turning around to face me, she swept her hair back. Beads of water sparkled around her cleavage. I tightened the noose to about two swollen cock lengths.

"So, you got rid of the competition; cornered me -- your plan must be going pretty well?"

Her knee glanced my cock as she stayed afloat. I placed a gentle hand on her cheek. I plunged the other beneath the water and felt a different kind of wetness. She groaned to my invasive touch.

"Yeah, it's going pretty well," I whispered.

I pushed two fingers inside, and massaged her clit with my thumb. After rubbing my chest, and apparently quite warmed up from my hand, Jodi winked and disappeared. Thick lips wrapped around my manhood. Impressed by her swiveling tongue, I guess she did learn something useful in college -- it was either that or diving lessons. I doubt she could hear my gasps from down there. I placed my hand on her head. I knew she couldn't stay down there too long -- the small matter of oxygen. Her head bobbed more as she struggled.

"Just a little more, sis!"

I waited. Waited for the teeth. It wasn't so painful, just a friendly warning. She sprang back up, coughed, and sucked down air. Her legs opened and closed in her flustered attempt to stay afloat. I drove in between them and rubbed my cock against her twat. Her unique moistness drove me wild.

"You...fu-fucking bastard!"

I kicked water and pushed inside. The head was all I could manage. I kicked more in an attempt to go deeper. Her arms and legs wrapped around me as she tried to slide down my meat.

"You just take what you want, don't you?"

I was too preoccupied with bad sex to reply. Supporting her weight whilst trying to stay afloat simply wasn't working. For every inch I advanced down her passage, I'd slip back another. Jodi seemed content with my fatness. I knew, however, that I wasn't giving her the fuck that she deserved. I wouldn't dare risk being just average to her. I had a reputation to uphold. Frustrated, I pulled out, spun her around, and pinned her against the tiled wall. Reaching behind, she jerked me as I covered her neck with kisses.

"Get back inside me. Quick!"

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her fleshy ass. I rubbed and wedged it between her butt cheeks until I found her wetness. The water washed my precum away. Catching between lips, I threw my hands onto the floor tiles and found a crack for my fingers. Leg and arm muscles burned as I rammed an almighty fuck into Jodi. She screamed in pleasure, not concerned about my testosterone fueled body bashing her against the wall. Still partially clothed, her tits provided some cushioning. I clung onto the tiles and thrusted until my nuts pounded her ass. At last, the nerves in my dick were buzzing to life. Her head swiveled uncontrollably as she moaned without constraint.

"You gonna cum for your brother? Huh?"

"Argh! Keep going!"

Kicking the water, my legs burned. It was worth it as I sank deeper.

"Fuck, sis. How bad was college cock?"

She yelled in pleasure as I pulled her hair. I worked my fingers up her body and felt the fabric of her bra. Burrowing underneath, I let her fat tits fill my hands. It was almost worth the sacrifice of losing thrusting power. I felt her roll her hips to make up for it. Pussy lips contracted around my girth. I said goodbye to a breast and threw my hand back on the tile. Her erratic contractions milking me, I rammed hard and readied to pop.

"Oh Chad! Force me under the water again! Fuck my mouth until I fucking drown!"

Even submerged, I felt her orgasm wash over me. My balls responded in kind.

"Take it!" I grunted.

My glorious gush unyielding, I vigorously massaged her nipple and glued my chest to her back. The more I humped, the more I came. The more I came, the more I humped.

"Jesus, Jodi!"

Emotionless, she lay her weary head on the tiles and waited for me to be done with her. Softening, I spurted my last few drops. I loosened my grip on her breast and slipped out of my now de-stressed sister. I was momentarily confused by her labored, girlish grunts. Then a milky cloud began to permeate the water between her legs. She gingerly wagged her ass in an attempt to eject my semen.

"I hope you're on something. My guys would definitely knock you up first time."

Her shoulder blades brushing my chest, she threw her head back to reveal her radiant face. She spoke when I didn't meet her inviting lips.

"What was all that about, Chad? Not been able to get any lately? On a dry spell?"

I laughed at her ridiculous notion and let go of her tit. Cock and balls enjoyed tanned skin as I hauled myself over her and out of the pool. Water shed from my body as I walked. Clinging to the edge of the pool, she rested her chin on crossed arms. Awakening solar lights cast their young beam. Specs of water on her skin and hair sparkled.

"And where the hell are you going?"

"Meeting the boys in the bar. I'm dead late!"

"You know, one of these days you're not going to get everything you want, Chad."

"Maybe. Maybe not," I said, picking up my little bag and slurping her horrible drink.

As dusk fell, Jodi swam away to retrieve her tattered underwear. The trail of white seeping from between her legs reminded me of the cocaine. I made a mental note not to bring any girls back to the pool. I'd heard stories of chicks ending up pregnant from that shit.

"You didn't even kiss me!" she yelled.

"Then wait up!"

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers