Wet and Wrecked

Story Info
Four men treat me to a piss soaked gangbang.
1.4k words
4.52
11.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading a forum about watersports this morning, got all hot and bothered, and decided to write about this wonderful, wet memory.

This is just a quick, nasty story, about being used hard and pissed on.

A few years ago I was living with a married couple, Larry and Jordan, as their bitch boi. Larry is a beefy black man, in his mid forties, and Jordan is in his thirties, black, and very athletic. I'll write more about them some other time.

They liked to share me with their friends, and show off their obedient, submissive. One night Jordan dressed me in a black latex jockstrap and collared me, then led me out to their Tahoe, where I was told to lay down in the backseat.

After a bit of a drive, the truck stopped and they both got out, then took me out of the backseat, and led me by my leash towards a garage. "The bitch is here boys!" Larry announced, leading me inside. "Time for some fun!"

Once inside, I saw their friends Kevin and Rob, sitting on stools holding beer cans, and a sex swing. Kevin and Rob are also married, and they are both muscular men in their late thirties. I've been shared with them often, and I've always enjoyed myself.

"Alright!" Kevin said, giving me a lewd grin. He stood up and walked over to me, and gave me a hard smack on the ass, then spat in my face. "I've been thinking about fucking this pig all day!"

"Get on your knees, boi." Jordan demanded, and I immediately knelt down on the hard concrete. Kevin quickly dropped his shorts, and fed me his fat six and a half inch cock. "That's a good bitch!" Jordan praised, standing there holding my leash.

Rob joined us, and stuck his cock in my face. After sucking Kevin, I put him in my mouth, and took his nice seven inches all the way. Larry began rubbing his massive nine inches on my face, and out of the corner of my eye I could see Jordan's slender but long eight inches standing fully erect.

All four of them took turns on my mouth, spitting on me, calling me names, even pouring beer on me. Now this may sound horrible to some people, but this is just how I like it. Rough, raunchy and degrading. I'm a submissive pussyboi, and enjoy being treated like one.

"The bitch looks thirsty!" Larry remarked.

"Well, I get it rehydrated!" Kevin said, then squirted a stream of piss in my mouth.

"Drink up, boi!" Larry said, laughing as I choked on a mouthful of Kevin's piss.

"Thank you sir!" I gasped after swallowing it.

"You're welcome, boi!" He laughed, then shoved his cock back in my mouth. Larry also let a little piss stream from his cock, drenching my face, and Kevin's dick, which I kept sucking.

"Damn, that is one nasty pig." Rob remarked, laughing.

"Well, it doesn't have a choice." Jordan explained. "No isn't in it's vocabulary."

"That's right!" Larry said. "We own it's ass, and it knows its place!" They all laughed, and one of them pissed on me again.

"Well I'm ready for that pussy." I heard Rob say, and the men had a good natured argument over who got my ass first. Rob won, and he grabbed my leash, and bent me over a workbench, then rammed his cock up my slutty hole.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I cried, feeling him in me.

"You like that dick, pussyboi?" He asked.

"Yeah! Fuck me!" I screamed. Someone grabbed my hair, and Rob gave me a good pounding.

"Who's up next?" He asked, taking a few more strokes then pulling out.

"That ass needs to be red." I heard Larry say. Larry loves to spank me. Kevin held me down on the workbench, while Larry gave me ten, very hard swats with his belt. Then, with my ass feeling like it was on fire, Kevin took a turn, reaming my ass with his fat cock, then pulling out and spreading my cheeks apart, showing the others my gape.

"Nice!" Jordan remarked, then slid his cock in me. He quickly pumped away, then pulled out, filled me with his hot piss, then shoved his cock back in my wet hole. As he fucked me some more, his piss ran down the back of my legs, making quite a mess. He pulled out, and one of the others did the same. "Come on boi, don't spill it!" Jordan ordered, slapping my ass. But my hole was already destroyed, so the piss jist leaked out. This resulted in another round of spankings, then I was put in the swing.

It was Larry's turn. As I hung there helplessly with my ankles and wrists bound to the chains, he shoved his big dick up my wet, messy ass. "Oh, yeah, that feels amazing!" He remarked, slowly stroking me. "Nice and wet. Damn."

Kevin put his cock in my mouth, and had me suck it, then gave me another drink. Rob took a turn on my mouth, while Kevin slapped my face with his cock, and pissed on my face. Then Jordan joined in, and the three of them used my mouth, while Larry pummeled my pussy. Then he pulled out, and placed his wet, dripping dick in my mouth.

"Damn, that's nasty!" Kevin laughed, watching me suck the messy cock that had just been in my fuck hole.

"This bitch doesn't care." Larry remarked. I felt Jordan enter me, and he started thrusting savagely. "Yeah, baby, beat it up!" Larry encouraged, as he rubbed his dick all over my face. Kevin twisted one of my nipples, and Rob took another turn on my mouth. Jordan sped up, showing my hole no mercy. Rob dipped his balls in my mouth, then the three of them pissed on my face at the same time, then took turns on my mouth again, while Jordan continued fucking my ass.

"You having a good time, bitch?" Larry asked.

"Fuck yeah!" I screamed, feeling Jordan's cock deep in me, and dripping with piss, spit and beer. I felt thoroughly used and degraded, and it seriously turned me on.

"Of course you are, you whore." Jordan said, slamming himself in me. "You're a filthy little slut aren't you?"

"Yes sir!" I moaned, while the others laughed.

"Damn, I'm about to cum." Jordan said, then pulled out. "I'm not ready yet."

Rob took his place, and slid his dick into my destroyed hole. "I want fucked." Jordan said, and he reached over and began playing with Kevin's cock. He straddled my face, and spread his hot, bubble butt open, so I could eat his hole. "Yeah, bitch, get it ready, boi!" He groaned, as I slid my tongue up his ass. I felt Larry pull out, and someone pissed in my gape, and left me dripping for a few minutes while Jordan rode my face. Then he dismounted, and he grabbed the chains, and let Kevin have his ass. Rob took another turn on my pussy, and Jordan put his dick in my mouth.

"Yeah, suck that cock, bitch!" Larry said, yanking on my nipple rings. I could hear Jordan moaning, while Kevin fucked him. His cock started dribbling in my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, Daddy!" Jordan moaned. Jordan loved to get fucked. His cock dripped now, filling my mouth. Then, he came, and fed me a thick load of his delicious cum. "Fuck!" He whispered, then walked away. Rob rammed at me, then announced that he was about to cum, then after a few more thrusts, he bred my wet, nasty hole.

Now it was Kevin's turn, and he mounted me, grabbing the chains and bouncing me up and down on his dick. "That's right, make it your cum dump, boy!" Larry encouraged, watching his friend use me. "Breed my little slut." Kevin slammed himself deep in me, then I watched his eyes roll back, as he impregnated me. Then it was Larry's turn.

"Damn, your pussy is nice and wet!" He said, as he slid his monster up my ass. "I can feel all that cum in you boi." The other three stood around and watched, as Larry destroyed me with his giant dick. It took him awhile, but he finally came, then pulled out and left me hanging there, with cum and piss dripping from my well used hole.

Eventually, they freed me from the swing, and I got to work serving them drinks, like a good boi should.