Wet as the Lake Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought it was over, she fell back against the float, lifted her hips clear of the planks and screamed—so loud even people across the lake could have heard. She was rubbing her pussy furiously and her face was so contorted she looked like a stranger.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she yelped as a jet of clear liquid fired from her pussy.

It left her with such force that most of it shot clear of the float altogether and landed with a harsh trickle in the lake. It sounded like the impact if someone put their finger over the end of a garden hose and held the stream high above the lake. Some of it left a jagged, dribbling trail across the float in front of her. I realized if I hadn't moved when I did, I would have been showered in her pussy juices.

"Wow...I didn't know you could do that!" I said.

"Holy fucking shit," she said, slapping the float, her low voice almost gravelly with exhaustion, "neither did I."

-7-

We lay together under the cloudless night sky for a while, letting Megan gather her strength and bask in the afterglow of her very first squirting orgasm. Her head was on my shoulder. Every now and then one of us would giggle a little and we'd both get going.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

I had never been so proud of myself. I had never even touched another girl's vagina before, and on my very first time--my maiden voyage, as we joking called it--I had made the girl of my dreams cum harder than she ever had before. Even my pride, and the joy I felt in making Megan feel so good, could not long distract me from the need in my own bikini bottoms.

It was with dilated pupils and seething hunger that I watched Megan's hand move slowly from its draped position across my belly to the strings over my hips. First she undid the knots and, as she pressed her lips up under my chin, her fingers slipped below the tiny strip of black fabric—the last stitch of clothing either of us wore. She let me lie there a moment, enjoying the sudden rush of total exposure to the night air.

"You have a gorgeous little pussy," she said, admiring me.

"Thanks," I said, "I shaved it just for you."

-8-

I was so hot by the time she had kissed her way down to the aching pink pebbles summiting each of my breasts that I worried I'd cum before she even touched my twat. I was gushing wet. My whole body tingled at her every touch. I'd never known performing favors could get me as turned on as being touched myself. Megan was so much stronger than she ever was in my masturbatory reveries—I loved the feeling that she could toss me around and have her way with me, out here in the middle of the water. I guessed that was part of what some girls found sexy about guys, how big and strong they are. What they're missing out on, though, in delicious contrast to that brute power, is the feminine touch. Megan had clearly mastered both.

I didn't have too long to reflect on my good fortune, however, as her tongue began circling my nipples in turn. The contact was light and wet at first, a tickling flicker. She looked up to make sure I was having as good a time as she was and I think she could read my mind.

"Don't forget, it's way too soon to cum," she said, her palm pressing my buzzing mound, her fingers curling up to caress my sopping lower lips, "you can cum as hard you want, even scream like I did, but not until I tell you to. It's your first time, you don't want to waste it."

I wanted to tell her it wouldn't be my first orgasm, that I'd made myself cum plenty of times thinking of scenes like this one. As soon as I opened my mouth a long moan came out instead, coaxed and shaped by her fingers pressing small circles over my clit. Her lips were back on my tits, sucking as much of my breasts into her mouth as she could fit. She nibbled underneath each nipple, a sensation I'd never even imagined before—in conjunction with her expert manipulation of my seizing, weeping twat it was almost too much to bear. I ground my teeth, I writhed as if I were being tortured on a slab, which I suppose I was, only in the best possible way. I found myself wishing we had restraints, picturing how insanely hot it would be if she tied my limbs to each of the four corners of this float before having at my virgin cunt.

I resolved that when I was able to form words again, I'd share this idea. My toes gripped the wood beneath us, warmed now from our gyrating bodies. My hands were all over her, as if each groove of each fingerprint thirsted to feel every long-lost inch of her.

Her breasts mashed against my side and I could not help seizing one of those delicious teats between my fingers and tugging and twisting at it as she slid slowly down my body. I gasped as she swung up to her knees, pressing my legs wide apart. The night air felt frosty on the nectar flooding from my slit. I remember picturing steam, like your breath makes on a cold night, rising from my pussy as my cousin stared at me with that challenge in her eyes. Her thumb made tight, hard circles on my clit, which felt like it was ready to shoot off across the water and land in the trees on the far shore, or maybe bounce like a tiny hailstone off a distant cabin roof. I begged her not to stop, never to stop, as she gaped her mouth, her jaw working as if she were feeling everything she was doing to me in her own pussy. Then, all at once, two fingers slipped inside me.

She shifted slightly, her left hand working my stony pink bud as her right hand found new angles from which to plunder my gripping twat. I was full-on squirming now, arching my back and fucking myself around her wide, skillful fingers. Still rubbing my clit, she took her fingers from my pussy and held them up to my face.

"Taste yourself." She instructed.

I think she expected me to try a dainty lick. She seemed pleasantly surprised when instead I lunged forward into a crunch position and slurped my own pussy juice from her fingers. I'd tasted myself before, of course, but never on someone else—never on Megan. She hummed approval and re-entered me, rocking back and forth between my legs like her fingers were her cock.

"You're so wet for me, huh? You're a bad little girl, Alana. Sneaking out here to fuck your cousin on the lake while our whole fucking family is sleeping just in that house over there? Right out in the open. You're just daring them to catch us, aren't you? You want them all to see what a filthy little whore you are when your favorite cousin's around."

"Nnnn, gaaaaahh, fuck!" was the best I could offer.

"You're not cumming are you?" she said, her voice stern and cutting.

"N-n-no, no! Not yet!" I said, and it sounded like I was willing myself not to do it.

"Good," she said, taking both her hands away from me, "keep your legs in the air. I can't have them in my way."

I nodded, my fingers digging into the backs of my thighs as I struggled to keep myself from collapsing into a convulsing, mind-bending orgasm. I hoped she knew what she was doing, but no matter what game we were playing, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Her breath against my wet, engorged folds was already driving me wild.

"Alana," she said, her nose and eyes just visible between my legs, "watch."

I did, my abs shuddering to keep my shoulders off the float so I could see her down there. She closed her eyes, unleashed a short, harsh laugh against my pussy, and the next thing I knew I was floating. I felt like the laws of physics, of time and space, no longer applied to me as her tongue traced and lapped and prodded every soaking molecule of my pussy. I reached for her head so I had something to hold onto, to tether me to reality. My cousin's tongue was inside my pussy, casting tornados of pleasure around the circumference of my walls, which sang like a chorus of angels each time she licked up to the top of my cunt and sucked my rock-hard clit into her mouth. I was certain this would go on for a few more seconds, maybe thirty at most, and then she'd know I was ravenous, and she'd let me cum. I could have never have anticipated what actually happened next.

She stopped, climbed up my body, and mouth-fucked my juices all over my lips and chin and tongue. She pressed the heat of her pussy into mine as she kissed me with loud, wet gulps of passion. She pinched my left nipple hard and took my earlobe into her teeth. When she released the painful pressure on both, unleashing waves of ecstatic relief, she whispered into my ear:

"Now roll over."

After a moment's hesitation, I obeyed. This was exposure on a whole new level—I had never known I could feel so vulnerable, or that feeling so vulnerable felt so damn sexy.

"Up!" she said, clipping a playful spank off my right butt cheek.

I rose until I was on all fours, legs spread behind me, looking out at the dock lights hovering ghostlike over the black water. Apparently I hadn't spread them enough, because she adjusted me until I was right where she wanted me. I buried my face in my wrists, unable to deal with the suspense.

"Are you almost ready to cum for me?"

"Yes, Megan, please. I don't want it to stop but I need to," I said, breathless.

"Do not. Cum. Soon. I promise. But not yet."

"Okay," I said, my voice trembling along with every muscle in my body.

She ran her thumbs up the insides of my thighs, which were drenched in my leaking juice. She ran her fingers up between my legs and drew them back to her, moving from my mound to my opening, which had to be gaping a little from her relentless finger-fucking. She began rubbing me and I shuddered. I thought at first that the sloshing sound was the wind picking up on the lake, slamming the water into the sides of our float, but I realized that was just how wet my own cunt was from Megan's masterful worship.

Then her tongue was on my slit, working its way up. To my surprise, she didn't stop at the bottom of my pussy but kept going until her tongue was fluttering at the puckered entrance to my other hole, a brand new sensation that caused me to swoon with pleasure. She pushed on my ass until my head was hanging over the edge of the float.

"Can you grab the edge?" she asked, her breath tickling my asshole, making my eyelids flitter.

"Yes," I said, trying hard not to cum.

"Okay, hold on tight. This is the grand finale." She said.

I can't describe the sound I made when she started back up. It was so much pleasure from so many parts of my body all at once and ratcheted up to such an intensity I honestly thought I was going to pitch forward into the water and cum so hard for so long I'd drown before I regained the ability to swim—and I wouldn't have cared.

She was eating my bottom, even invading my tightest hole with gentle prods of her tongue, as she stuffed my squeezing twat with three fingers and reached with her other arm around my hip to attack my clit with frenzied circles.

"Ohgod, ohgod, Imma cum, Meg—oh, god, fuck!" I said, practically crying with joy.

"Are you gonna cum all over my hand?"

"Yes!"

"You're gonna cum all over my hand and my face. Right...now!"

As she said this, her mouth and fingering hand traded places, so that she was now laving my pussy with her lips and tongue, sucking at my labia as her middle finger, slick with my pussy juice, slid all the way into my upturned anus. She fingered my ass with slow, twisting motions as she went wild on my pussy. I opened my eyes to see the water chopping at the edge with force of her service, my own knuckles turning white as I death-gripped the harsh wooden planks for all I was worth.

Then the world seemed to flip upside-down and all I could see was flowering bursts of light over a black background, leaving luminous tracers pulsating against the insides of my eyelids. I screamed. I know I did. I don't know how long or loud but I exploded, every part of me, all at once. I could hear Megan cheering me on from behind as she pulled her finger free and focused her full attention on lapping the thick nectar oozing from my twitching, ravaged gash down the insides of my thighs.

When I regained my equilibrium, I was sprawled beside her, our naked bodies seeming to glow in the brilliant indigo light. We both just kind of sighed and chuckled for a little while, wrapping our heads around what we had done. After a while, I crawled over and rested my head on her massive tits.

"We have a problem," she said, running her fingers up and down her belly.

"What?" I asked, bolting to a sitting position to scan the shore.

My first thought was that we were caught. My second was that we'd lost our swimsuits in the all the fun and would have to sneak back stark naked. To my delight, neither of these were the problem.

"The way you came—the sound you made, the taste of you, how tight your little ass and pussy were on my fingers...you made me all horny again."

"Oh, no," I smiled, tossing a still-trembling leg over her midsection, "what are we going to do about that?"

"You're the natural," she said, "I'm sure you have a few ideas."

-10-

As hard as it is to believe, that was 13 years ago. Megan's married now—to a guy—and they live out in California where she works as a sex therapist. I'm in Atlanta now, loving the single life, and producing some of your favorite content on one of the major cable news networks. We're still close—I don't think her husband knows just how close, but I've seen him arch an eyebrow a time or two at the mention of our annual summer girls' week up at Finger Lake.

I make more money than I know what to do with, so I was able to get her the best birthday present ever this past fall. The cabin my uncles rented all those summer ago is now, officially, ours. In a way, I suppose it always has been.

Time for me to wrap this up—I hear her knocking on the door downstairs. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she feels the new custom jets I've had installed in the deck Jacuzzi.