All Comments on 'Wet Cement'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost missed this one!! LOL

Without the word "babysitter" in the title!! True to form though, a nice little fanciful fuck....and spank....and probably more of the same!! LOL

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
The conclusion of this story ends with him doing time for assault and battery, sexual assault

Forcible confinement, unlawful restraint and a lawsuit that will see her living in the house he built and paying child support for getting her knocked up.

That would have been awesome, sadly, it was just the usual run of the mill crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

I hope the dog didn't run a way

TwistedSightTwistedSightover 9 years ago
Why do people give you such negative comments?

This is the second of your stories that I've read today and the only problem I've found with them is that the comments on them are negative. Don't take that as if I've only read two of them - I've read quite a few and while yes, more than a few of them are babysitter based, not all of them have to be. You're catering to your (and perhaps other people's) fantasies and you deliver every time.

For the people who say "same old, same old", all of the stories are the same. It's different people, different situations but they all have the same base outline. So get over it. Appreciate the good writing and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I always find it funny...

How people complain about the stories in this section that actually fit this section. There are plenty of stories in here that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic and don't even belong in this story-section.

I suggest you just ignore that person, they're clearly here for "run of the mill" "love/lust disguised as 'reluctance' even though no one involved ever actually shows even the slightest bit of actual reluctance" that litters half the stories of this section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous