Wet Currents

Story Info
A river trip of true exploration.
16.6k words
2.31
10.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

As usual, we are on a river. There are two men paddling with us in another canoe, though we've only been paddling for a few hours. It is quite hot and the river is tame, so we all take our shirts off. At first, I am nervous that they will see you from the other boat and admire your breasts whenever we drift close together. It turns out they do, and they are hardly subtle about it. Eventually somebody suggests that we switch up partners and you quickly agree without consulting me.

We pull over and I end up in the bow of one boat while you end up in the bow of the other - still topless. I ask if you want to put your sports bra back on, but you say no - that instead you'll just apply more sunscreen. We shove off, back onto the river and you proceed to dig around in a pack for the sunscreen as your sexy new sternsman (Brad) adeptly steers your boat into the gentle current. Watching from the other canoe, I see you finally locate the sunscreen and begin to rub it on your shoulders.

I am paddling hard, but my partner (Mike) seems to be counteracting my strokes and we begin to lose ground. I ask him to pick up the pace because I am starting to feel a bit jealous and want to be nearby to discourage you from getting too flirty. He informs me that while they were paddling together Brad confessed to him that he found you extremely attractive and was hoping for a chance to get you alone. This does not help my jealousy at all - and I realize that I am losing control of the situation. I don't really know how to respond to this new information and so I say nothing as your boat recedes on up ahead.

Watching from a couple hundred meters back I see that Brad has stood up in the boat and has turned around to pee off the back. Before he sits down however, he just removes his shorts altogether and I hear you laugh. Although I can't hear what you guys are saying, I can see you keep turning around to look at him and eventually you stand up and do the same - sliding down your bikini bottoms and making a playful show of waggling your butt in the air before you take an exaggerated and slow bend to sit back down on your seat. I can hear laughter coming from your boat and I hear Mike too give a little bemused chuckle behind me.

I'm a little shocked and my jealousy spikes hard. I knew you enjoyed being naked and I knew you enjoyed having some attention paid to your gorgeous body, but I was not expecting this. I start really putting my back into my strokes hoping to make up some ground but it's as if I'm paddling a barge. Jokingly, Mike asks if I'd like to take my shorts off too. I ignore him, and he follows up by saying that he obviously picked the wrong boat and that I should just lighten up and not be such a curmudgeon. I am half-inclined to take his advice, since after-all, this is something you and I had discussed a long time ago and I had been fine with the idea of sharing you with other men. It is just that we have not had the conversation in a while, and I am unsure how far you're planning to take things. I'm still outrageously jealous that another man is getting a close-up view of your naked body, while I lag behind almost out of sight and out of mind. I feel a wooziness in the pit of my stomach as the jealousy mingles with euphoric overtones, and my penis is beginning to stir, so I ease off a bit and start to paddle slower.

I resign myself to watching from a distance as your boat disappears around a bend in the river, cutting off the raucous sounds of happy conversation and flirty laughter. I think to myself about how maintaining such an excellently toned figure and the discipline involved therein ought to reap rewards. I realize you truly deserve to be proud of your body and it makes me happy that you can display it so confidently. It turns me on that my life partner has this confidence. What troubles me as I rhythmically dip my paddle and stare into the silty water, is that this confidence is now being used to entice and arouse another man. How will Brad respond? How will YOU respond?!

Eventually, after about half an hour the river widens and slows following a series of rapid meanders and I once again see your canoe in the distance. It has just pulled up along a sand spit jutting out from river-left. There I see you nimbly hop out of the boat, your breasts bouncing and shaking as you gain your balance and bend to right the unstable, partially beached watercraft. Brad is still sitting in the boat and is staring directly at you. I cannot hear the exchange, but he obviously said something to provoke you because you lean heavily and suddenly on the gunnel and the canoe lurches to the side. Brad and about half the belongings spill out into the shallows and as he flounders, you hop into the water to begin retrieving some of the gear. More laughter, and Brad lunges forward, grabbing your wrist and pulls you down into the water on top of him. By this point it's obvious that the flirting has grown to the point of physicality and Mike lets out a loud jeering call behind me, egging the two of you on as we approach.

After some brief squirming and fumbling in the water you wrest yourself free and with a final splash in Brad's direction, you jump back onto the narrow beach. He follows you up, and with a drybag in one hand, quickly slaps your naked butt with the other - eliciting a cry of feigned indignation from you but no more. As Mike pulls our boat up alongside yours, it is as if a spell of sorts has been broken. We all exchange a few awkward glances and although you and Brad still stand there naked and glistening in the sunshine, the mood sobers and becomes more serious. You run off to grab a paddle that is slowly floating away, and Brad casually starts drying himself off.

As I grab the cooler out of our canoe, I try to do so with a straight face. I worry that my attempt at nonchalance is belied by my racing heart. It feels like I am the one who is naked. I feel dizzy and wonder if my hands are shaking as I set the cooler down in the soft sand.

"How has Sarah become so familiar and comfortable with Brad in such a short period of time?" I think to myself. We only just met online a few weeks ago:

Thinking it would be safer to embark on the long-anticipated multi-river loop with another boat in tow, things had looked promising when Brad and Mike had responded to our Facebook ad in less than a day. Both came backed with what looked like years of outdoor experience and the physical prowess to get out of a jam. Right now, it occurred to me that it might be these very traits I'd come to regret about our company selection. Both Brad and Mike were over six feet tall, and their imposing legs filled the canoes making them appear a foot or two smaller than they actually were. Although Brad was fairly lithe, Mike on the other hand was broad-chested, with contoured shoulder muscles that rippled even under the t-shirts he always wore. Both had chiseled upper and lower bodies, indicating that although they may not work out, they rarely spent time inactive. While on the thinner side, Brad still had a more muscular build than me. He was the model of a perfect athlete. Well-proportioned in body, (and awkwardly I had noticed), in crotch size too. Both Brad and Mike wore basketball shorts. As soon as Brad stood up out of the car at the boat launch, it was apparent that he was hiding something to be reckoned with - easily twice the size of my own. It dangled around in there loosely like a hypnotist's pendulum as he single-handedly grabbed the canoe off the roof and plunked it in the water. Brad and Mike seemed tireless as they packed up the boats like a well-oiled machine.

So far on the trip, their stamina had been a boon - taking the larger of two canoes with the majority of the gear, Sarah and I had until the partner switch, been struggling to keep up.

Now as I try to keep myself busy with the work of unpacking, I wonder if I haven't made a big mistake: Two weeks' time off work, a big babysitting favour from a friend. This was potentially one of the most significant expenditures of time and effort of the year and so far, it had left me with a mixture of emotional unease and sexual frustration. I was finding it exceedingly difficult to "relax" as Mike had so ominously suggested.

Digging through the cooler, I realized that I had to make a decision, and fast. How I acted now would likely determine the way things progressed. There seemed to be three options available to me:

1) I could stand up for myself, condemn their behavior and assert some control over this situation.

2) I could expressly condone it and attempt to relax enough to encourage it.

3) I could remain neutral, and pretend as if nothing was amiss.

Asserting myself with option 1 seemed the most dignified, (provided I was successful). But how? Do I get angry? With whom? I'd already told Sarah this would be something that would turn me on. We don't get out with only other adults very often and if I condemned this behavior now - not only would it be wasting an opportunity, but it might discourage her from flirting all-together. Worse - What if I get permanently pidgeon-holed into the official trip curmudgeon? Feeling like an unwanted party pooper is a difficult and trip-ruining hole to try and climb out of. Worse still, what if I try to put my foot down but it doesn't take. What if they disregard me... outright defy me? If I lack the courage to follow through, there'd be no recovering from that.

On the other hand, I could attempt to get behind it with option two. How bad could it really get anyway? Sarah and I trust each other and I'm sure I could always put a stop to anything if lines were being crossed. Besides, I admit to myself - it's not like I'm shut out completely. I too am privileged to witness the most beautiful female form I have ever seen, romping around in the sunshine. As I acknowledge this fact, a measure of pride and self-assurance creeps in to displace some of the angst and I am able to summon the emotional fortitude to casually offer and toss my "competitors" a beer from the cooler. You return with paddle in hand and throw an arm around my shoulder

"What, nothing for me?"

"Not sure you need it," I joke. "You seem relaxed enough for the three of us."

You just return me a sly smile and gently hip check me out of the way, reach down grab yourself a beer and crack it. As you do, it is hard to know whether it's just my imagination, but it seems as if you take an unusually long time to fish around in the cooler. Meanwhile both Brad and Mike are treated to another nice view of your slightly spread and stretched thighs (including that which is perched atop them) as you bend over to search for something cold. They do not hide either their gaze or their interest, and I am flooded with another wave of jealousy. My intuition suggests that this playful show of dominance has just foretold the outcome should I choose option three.

Part 2

The sun was still beating down pretty strongly and there was a light breeze. It is enough to keep the bugs away, but not so much as to cause discomfort to a wet naked body. Securing the boats, we all soaked in the weather and decided to rest on a piece of driftwood log half buried in the ground while we broke out some snacks and sipped our beer. Mike and I remained clothed, but Brad was flaunting his stuff and making no motion toward modesty. You too, were enjoying the feeling of the afternoon heat as it dried your body. You pretended not to notice, but Brad and Mike were mesmerized and visibly turned on. Their unapologetic gaze followed you off into the bush as you gingerly picked your way barefoot through some willows. I too, had to admit that the way your goose-bumpy skin tightened and cooled over your muscles, such that the remaining water droplets beaded between patches of clinging sand was doing it for me too. The log was only big enough for two of us, and Brad was already sitting on it, legs crossed and stretched out in front of him. I sat down cross-legged in the sand and figured that Mike would do the same, as we were both still wearing shorts and that would have been the polite thing to do. Instead, he went and plunked himself down next to Brad, taking up the last available sand-free spot.

It is at this point that you do something that sends me a clear message as to your intentions. You re-emerge from a game trail winding its way out of the forest. Presumably, you'd gone off to pee. Taking in the situation at a glance, and without even acknowledging me, you stride right over to Brad, throw an arm around his shoulders, and plunk yourself straight in his lap. Brad pulls in his feet and raises his knees to give you a more level seat and pulls you in securely by wrapping an arm around your hips and resting a hand on your inner thigh.

I am astonished. Even Mike appears surprised, and somewhat quizzically looks at Brad as if to say:

"Aren't you moving a bit fast? What went on in that canoe?"

My automatic reaction is to be nonchalant. I really do not know how else to react.

When something so foreign to one's previous experience, so seemingly unlikely transpires - there exists a moment of disbelief as the brain struggles to process what its senses are feeding it. Within this moment of bated-breath hesitation, time stands still. And that's all it took. That's how it happened.

The decision was made for me by hesitation alone: act as calm as possible and pretend nothing whatsoever is happening. I'd say that's easier said than done, but just because something is hard, it's sometimes still the easier choice. In this case nothing was said, but something was certainly getting hard, and the surprises were far from done.

Part 3

My heart fell into my stomach, my throat tightened, and I began to feel a bit dizzy. It was obvious by the way you were acting that you expected this reaction, because you avoided eye contact with me. Brad made no such display of nervousness, however. Shifting his weight slightly, he stared me down as he repositioned his hardening penis between your legs. As if to say with eyes locked "she's mine now", he slid his hand up your inner thigh.

As his hand worked its way up, I saw a look of mild surprise and anticipation cross your face. Parting your legs slightly, your hand tightened its grip on his shoulder, your hips shifted forward, and you leaned back slightly and invitingly. When three large fingers firmly cupped their target between your legs, you were unable to suppress a small gasp. Still sitting beside the two of you, Mike too was watching the proceedings, only his was an expression of bemused approval. He glanced over at me to see what my reaction was, and I caught a look of pity in his eyes. I flushed red with embarrassment, still unable to process what I was witnessing right before my eyes.

Brad was using his whole hand now, spreading your legs slightly further apart he began rubbing you firmly and slowly up and down, using his whole arm to put pressure on your stomach and hold you against him. The tips of his fingers moved from your pubic bone all the way down to your tail bone and back again. He looked practiced and methodical as he worked, making several long slow firm passes and interspersing it periodically with faster sideways rubbing on your clitoris. You were wet before you'd even sat in his lap. It only took a couple passes of Brad's strong hand before it was coated in your scent.

While he worked on you with one hand, his other hand reached beneath you and spread your butt cheek aside so that the tip of his penis was pressing firmly against your asshole. Brad was firmly in control of the situation and my humiliation was heightened when I realized that not only were you submitting to him completely, but that you appeared to be loving it. Despite my utter shock, I studied you for signs of disapproval. Not once did you glance in my direction. Your eyes periodically rolling upwards into your head, moved between Brad's penetrating gaze, the low sun glimmering off the river waves and the backs of your own eyelids. It is as if you had forgotten I was even there.

Brad's hands were speeding up now. He had rotated you so that you now sat in his lap looking out toward the beach and me sitting less than two meters away on the sand. He sat on the log, his erect penis looked like it was threatening to push up into your ass. He had one muscular arm wrapped up around your torso from behind, preventing you from leaning forward. One hand fondled your breasts while the other worked to a frantic pace on your vagina. A slow up and down, followed by a faster side to side, and he was now throwing in some penetrations with long calloused fingers that were making you melt submissively into him.

I sat agape, still shell-shocked by the spectacle I was witnessing. It was at this point that Mike stood up and jerked me to my senses.

"You might not want to watch this part," he said.

Jealousy surged through me like the pain of body parts waking with the renewed blood flow of an ill-chosen sleeping position. I was suddenly sober, and it hurt like hell.

"Come on, let's go." he continued with a note of the pity I'd detected earlier. I looked to you questioningly.

"Sarah?"

Finally you looked down at me.

"Listen to him!" was all you managed to gasp.

Brad's whole hand was soaked with your juices, and the last thing I saw before I tore myself away to turn and follow Mike around a bend in the shoreline was Brad grabbing his own dick and lubing it up with what you'd given him. It looked like he was going to put it inside you. I felt sick. I wanted to vomit, hide, watch, and jerk off all at the same time. As I walked out of sight, I heard you give out a very loud and surprised groan of arousal. I didn't see where he put it in the end, but that was the sound of ecstasy that I hadn't remembered hearing since we first started seeing each other.

Part 4

An hour later, as I sat by myself in a clearing near the water about 500m away from the boats my mind was still swimming; awash with scattered emotions and images of what had just taken place. Among the most poignant and indelible images was the look in your eyes as you confirmed that I should leave. Such insistence!

Our interactions from prior experience had always been tinged with the conciliatory...the delicate dance of trying not to hurt each other's feelings, and the unmistakable whiff of a continual power struggle playing out passively between us; with all its ebbs and flows. As the river flowing inexorably before me, so too had been the lengths of care we'd both gone, to avoid definitive demands on each other. Such brazenness (it was subconsciously known between us), was a poor strategy on a battleground of silent passivity.

Until now. I was captivated by it. It turned me on immensely to immediately and in one instant have it confirmed that Sarah was in complete control of me. Ordering me away like that showed me she owned me. It was simultaneously, a punch to the gut, and the most salutary and freeing experience I had ever had. For one brief moment, all the stress of trying to impress her, our power dynamics, the weight of years of built-up sexual tension were lifted along with my free will. It was wonderful and terrifying. To top it off, my jealousy and anxiety levels were through the roof, my stomach was still recovering from free fall, and my brain was saturated with dopamine to the point of sexual euphoria.

"Listen to him!" you had said. These words echoed as I dug my toes in the silty dampness and slowly paced. Was it confidence that laced those words? Despite being an extremely skillful woman with above-average intelligence, past conversations and little reminders here and there had firmly established that confidence was not a trait with which Sarah was imbued in abundance. And yet...that's what it was. Confidence that at least as far as I was concerned, she (and he) would get their way. It was as if totally submitting to Brad had left nothing but dominance remaining to direct at me. I could be ordered about with total impunity. My fate was in her hands, and her fate was certainly in his. Power flowed in one direction only, and Sarah was the conduit.